Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone mention ice baths being a celebrity trend on here.Is creepy Jake answering our questions if so duck off bro you do my head in.Run along :mdick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Polly Parrot saying 'wallop' in her post when fans of Happy Valley are going there and it's duck all to do with her. That interview was tit. They're calling him a presenter now ffs. Full interview of TWO MINUTES is in the article. Even the headline doesn't make sense. Why spell a cafe a caff ffs? It's not Eastenders?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are we thinking she's ordering clothes in bulk, trying them on for these painfully wooden 'photoshoots' then sending them all back for a refund?

What is she meant to be achieving with this daily attire low down?
It’s what all the fashion ‘influencers’ do. Buy loads of stuff just to shoot it and then send it back for a refund. They all do OOTD as well. Like Fakey she hasn’t got an original bone in her body.

Why is Polly Parrot saying 'wallop' in her post when fans of Happy Valley are going there and it's duck all to do with her. That interview was tit. They're calling him a presenter now ffs. Full interview of TWO MINUTES is in the article. Even the headline doesn't make sense. Why spell a cafe a caff ffs? It's not Eastenders?
Exactly. As I said she’s trying to make out people are going there because of him. Pathetic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I tell you who has got talent Tom grennan what a voice and my god he’s fit as duck🙌🔥

I absolutely loath this whole sticking out your tongue thing! forgive me, I’m old! I was born in the 1960’s
Didn’t make much effort did she … looks exactly like she always does 🤢😂

Read again polly you head “ the actors performances have left such a mark “ not Jake a Nobody with no talent or job !!!
god she is as deluded as him silly bleep

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I love tom Grendon!!! I think thats who jake trys to style himself like and fails miserably at it. Jake always ends up like like Adam ant!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OK bro, keep your syrup on!! You don't even indulge in ICE BATHS as YOURS ARE WARM. And yes it is a celebrity crappy trend at the moment as all the celebs are jumping on the bandwagon - hence making it a celebrity trend.

I bet you don't know the history of the ice bath aka cold water therapy. The journey to modern ice baths began with the Egyptians (BC) in one of the earliest known medical treatises, the Edwin Smith Papyrus.

The ice bath method is still controversial with a risk of hypothermia and a possibility of shock (cardiac) leading to sudden death.

No wonder your 'ice baths' are warm - you lying, ratfaced prick!

Don't get your syrup in a twist bro. You might have to get it re-glued!

Honestly thought we were going to get another 'Mr Mean' book reading session then!! Aww poor Fakey has to actually look after his own kid!!!

We wonder when your next job is RatBoy? Another two minute interview? What a joker you are! No wonder your 'Mrs' is such a miserable bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
OK bro, keep your syrup on!! You don't even indulge in ICE BATHS as YOURS ARE WARM. And yes it is a celebrity crappy trend at the moment as all the celebs are jumping on the bandwagon - hence making it a celebrity trend.

I bet you don't know the history of the ice bath aka cold water therapy. The journey to modern ice baths began with the Egyptians (BC) in one of the earliest known medical treatises, the Edwin Smith Papyrus.

The ice bath method is still controversial with a risk of hypothermia and a possibility of shock (cardiac) leading to sudden death.

No wonder your 'ice baths' are warm - you lying, ratfaced prick!

Don't get your syrup in a twist bro. You might have to get it re-glued!

View attachment 1900124

Honestly thought we were going to get another 'Mr Mean' book reading session then!! Aww poor Fakey has to actually look after his own kid!!!

We wonder when your next job is RatBoy? Another two minute interview? What a joker you are! No wonder your 'Mrs' is such a miserable bleep.

View attachment 1900134
View attachment 1900135
He’s one sad bleeping bastard .. I give up with him he’s a nobody . What’s with his bleeping looking creepy inti the camera whilst reading his kid a bedtime story …. Normal parents read it without a phone in hand can he seriously not see his addiction to social media stops him being a bleeping father !!! He’s obsssed it’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What's happening with QVC, are they all fwends again, ready to babysit Damian for the Maldives trip????

He’s one sad bleeping bastard .. I give up with him he’s a nobody . What’s with his bleeping looking creepy inti the camera whilst reading his kid a bedtime story …. Normal parents read it without a phone in hand can he seriously not see his addiction to social media stops him being a bleeping father !!! He’s obsssed it’s embarrassing
He's relentless. And I think it's dawning on him they're up tit street financially....

Reactions: 13
So basically his 'presenting' job was just visiting the cafe where the scene was filmed. He wasn't interviewing Sarah Lancashire (thank god) or any of the other cast. He'd obviously never watched it, hence his hurried Happy Valley poll. Do we know who cancelled at the last min so that he had to stand in?

Watching the reels of NikNak with Fake, there is so little interaction from him despite all Fake's bravado that he IS interacting with him. Slack jawed, wide eyed - god strike me down, but the lights are on but nobody's home.

Reactions: 18
🎶With a Nik Nak
Jakes on Crack
Doph a bag of bones
They're going to the Maldives on a pay day loan 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.