Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't actually believe he was sat in his car saying he was going to go boxing for some "me time" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ his entire bleeping life is me time, he literally does nothing, he's got no job, no apparent upcoming work,no friends or family that he spends any time with, doesn't have any charity/volunteering commitments, doesn't appear to take the kids to any form of activity, doesn't get involved in helping getting the kids ready for school, doesn't go food shopping, doesn't do any form of work/DIY round the house, doesn't drive anywhere if he can help it.HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE IS ME TIME ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
God help us all this going to be flappy trying to film everything ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„Can they not use go away and get on with their boring fake arse life.View attachment 1899240
Can you imagine going to the Maldives (and on your honeymoon) and still being on social media documenting everything 24/7 cos you know thatโ€™s exactly what theyโ€™re going to do ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Remember his interview where he said he was looking forward to going so they could put their phones down and concentrate on just them ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ll use Jac Jossa as an example because sheโ€™s one of the only z listers I follow on Insta. Her husband took her to the Maldives for her 30th birthday (yes Fakey thatโ€™s a decent 30th present ๐Ÿคญ) Neither of them put anything on socials the whole time they were away. She did a couple of stories once they were back basically saying she hadnโ€™t posted anything because she didnโ€™t want to rub in it peoples faces in the current climate. Could you imagine Fakey or Flappy doing that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ not a chance in hell. They need to be careful though. If they plaster it all over Instagram and come across as showing off, people wonโ€™t like it. They both lost followers in Dubai and the same will happen again especially if like we suspect, itโ€™s been gifted as well ๐Ÿคฏ

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't actually believe he was sat in his car saying he was going to go boxing for some "me time" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ his entire bleeping life is me time, he literally does nothing, he's got no job, no apparent upcoming work,no friends or family that he spends any time with, doesn't have any charity/volunteering commitments, doesn't appear to take the kids to any form of activity, doesn't get involved in helping getting the kids ready for school, doesn't go food shopping, doesn't do any form of work/DIY round the house, doesn't drive anywhere if he can help it.HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE IS ME TIME ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Absolutely right๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ when the prick has to do a tiny bit of work, he does nothing but moan. Then he wonders why no one gives him any work except for 3 minute slots on Lorraine๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ
Making me sing that Alesha Dixon song, The Boy Does Nothing๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Does he clean up, no he never cleans up
Does he brush up no he never brush up
He does nothing, the boy does nothing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
How long until the honeymoon now๐Ÿค” gonna be comedy gold that is๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just me who was expecting a delayed birthday extravaganza poor old flaps what a huge disappointment just like mr churches penis.
I was just thinking this, if they donโ€™t do anything today then surely thatโ€™s it? Unless heโ€™s going to do something on their #gifted honeymoon?

Reactions: 13
Honestly is it just me or are the pair of them going on as if because theyโ€™re having a loft conversion, they are suddenly living in a mansion in the countryside? The house is still in the middle of a housing estate. Yes it will be a 5 bedroom instead of a small 4 bedroom but the house is still only an average size for that area. The rest of the house is still a bleeping tip. Sheโ€™s hinting for freebies on her account all the time but I wonder how long before they start being active on the home account again if they think thereโ€™s a chance of utilising it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 20
That Willy pic had me howling ๐Ÿ˜‚ nope I think that was deffo it a paper cracker hat a wet (not in a good way) 12 hours in a hotel watching boxing and drinking gifted champagne woohoooooo wow just wow. And as for filming 24/7 in Maldives if I went there with my husband filming would be the last thing on our minds unless we suddenly started up an only fans account ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Fakey put your pecker away Iโ€™m trying to enjoy my fried brunch but seeing thatโ€™s put me right off me sausages ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What is it with these head โ€œ influencers โ€œ thinking we wanna see them get in a bleeping Iโ€™ve bath โ€ฆ.. Day โ€ฆ.. after day โ€ฆ.. after day ????? ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด like bore the duck off !!!! Who cares ????? Iโ€™m sick of seeing them as much as Iโ€™m sick of seeing air fryers lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nope donโ€™t follow him for obvious reasons ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Havenโ€™t ever commented so he has quite possibly searched for me on insta and blocked me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sad bleep
He might be shadow banned again hence you can't search him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
his neighbours overhearing him talking to himself in the garden ice bath every dayโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is it with these head โ€œ influencers โ€œ thinking we wanna see them get in a bleeping Iโ€™ve bath โ€ฆ.. Day โ€ฆ.. after day โ€ฆ.. after day ????? ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด like bore the duck off !!!! Who cares ????? Iโ€™m sick of seeing them as much as Iโ€™m sick of seeing air fryers lol
Why is this suddenly a "thing"? Nobody gives a tit! ๐Ÿ˜‘ Do you follow Being Robbo? She sprang to mine when you mentioned airfryers - she's obsessed! ๐Ÿ˜‘ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.