Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion #53

A loveless marriage full of gloom & doom. At least he'll soon have his own bedroom! 🌈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That poxy camera is making me feel giddy.

Also note the PRETEND KNOCKING he does on the 'ice bath' and then goes into WATER then pretends to be freezing.

bleep.

326144617_208339165040129_5945128494155626011_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Got the nerve to call himself Quickenden Jake Quickenden. With them cheekbones should be Jake Crackenden.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The ailments have started! I'd love to get a pick-axe and puncture that bleeping 'ice bath'.

326232046_579164634054662_1304521157541185709_n.jpg
326314287_148453484686639_566037158403473957_n.jpg
326633137_1270799826853997_5280401424064142588_n.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Fakeys, gonna derail the thread for a hot second. Interviewed for the Samaritans this morning, got a phone call an hour ago to say I’ve been accepted! 🥂

That’s what you do bleep, Quickenden, bleep Jake Quickenden when you want to make a difference. Not beg for every bit of TV going. As you were guys 😘🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Fakeys, gonna derail the thread for a hot second. Interviewed for the Samaritans this morning, got a phone call an hour ago to say I’ve been accepted! 🥂

That’s what you do bleep, Quickenden, bleep Jake Quickenden when you want to make a difference. Not beg for every bit of TV going. As you were guys 😘🥂
Congratulations queen beef you deserve it. Hard work pays off ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't want this thread being moaned at by mods for derailment so just putting our Fakeys thread out there again for everything personal and non-related. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus please stop kissing that bleeping cat on it's nose and mouth🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 just so disgusting, they lick their privates and bumholes ffs😭😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Well done you ❤

Who even gets ready at 5'ish on a Saturday night ffs. Must be going somewhere with an Early Bird Menu!
I reckon it’s her birthday night with the girls. Maybe they’re going to London and that’s why she’s got ready so early. If they are she’ll be on her stories all night 🙄 If they’re going to Colchester High Street she’ll be instagram silent instead 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are we thinking she's ordering clothes in bulk, trying them on for these painfully wooden 'photoshoots' then sending them all back for a refund?

What is she meant to be achieving with this daily attire low down?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.