Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question. Sophie going in an ice bath ok, but Freddie is questionable in my opinion. Anyone else?
Was just about to post to say this! I know we all don't believe it's that cold in there, but I think it's very irresponsible to show a child doing it, especially with some of his followers!!

Reactions: 15
as is she now. 2 days ago she said no way and suddenly she’s doing it as well. Are they hoping to pitch some sort of reality show on couples who do ‘ice’ baths together 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wow how bleeping thrilling that would be 🙄 . The desperation is seeping out of every orifice with the pair of them 🤢
She has seen Emma Willis do it and her hubby talking her through it. Watch cunty bolloxs do the same!! "It's all about control mate"

Reactions: 17
Good God, what a sad, pathetic existence they have. You just know he'll enjoy taking the piss don't you? He's been lying about the temperature of his baths for ages until we called him out. I think he's a really nasty bleep behind closed doors. You can see the hate and control in his sneering, snidey face. 🤬

326288269_5711706808928369_2524071147368834774_n.jpg

• Sick
Good God, what a sad, pathetic existence they have. You just know he'll enjoy taking the piss don't you? He's been lying about the temperature of his baths for ages until we called him out. I think he's a really nasty bleep behind closed doors. You can see the hate and control in his sneering, snidey face. 🤬

View attachment 1902046
View attachment 1902047
View attachment 1902048
View attachment 1902050
View attachment 1902051
Does anyone give a duck about flappy doing an ice bath? Conveniently doing it as a reel now. Funny considering how long they spend on Instagram, they never dare go live. I wonder why that is 🤔😂 imagine spending your family Sunday thinking and doing things purely to up your engagement on the gram. Every day with them is Groundhog Day 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello you lot ☺ I have just caught up from Friday, I was at the 1975 Friday which was amazing and was out with friends last night.

So I see he’s still a massive knob with no knob. He is definitely angling for some tv gig with this ice bath tit and now fanny flappy is joining in, get a grip.

Why doesn’t this “United fan” take Freddie the game while they are away to Arsenal? Bet it wouldn’t take that long for them to get there. I wonder as well if Freddie has got a new United shirt seeing as he had Ronaldo on the back and he’s now left. He is a plastic fan in my eyes @The Duchess a complete fraud like he is with every thing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love Twitter 😂
Completely off topic but I think Jacket Potato is Shane Richie (and I think Knitting is Claire from Steps and Rhino is James Arthur)
We would all know if Prick face was on it, I'd recognise him murdering any classic song thanks to the this thread 😂 plus he'd obviously give it away anyway probably before the show was even broadcast

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely off topic but I think Jacket Potato is Shane Richie (and I think Knitting is Claire from Steps and Rhino is James Arthur)
We would all know if Prick face was on it, I'd recognise him murdering any classic song thanks to the this thread 😂 plus he'd obviously give it away anyway probably before the show was even broadcast
Me and mum were thinking the same as you! No way would it be this prick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with you apart from I think Potato is Brian Conley. Fakey likes to hint he’s on it every series but we all know it’s not going to happen because 1. He’s tit and 2. TV bookers would know by watching his insta he wouldn’t be able to keep his mouth shut if he got on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1902046
View attachment 1902047
View attachment 1902048
View attachment 1902050
View attachment 1902051
Obviously do it as a reel to get likes he’s obsessed with likes 👍 sad duck

Reactions: 9
and then no doubt they'll put it on both of their TikToks. 😴😴😴
And repeat and repeat lol they will be posting it all week they always do to the point people get fed up with them
they are so sad honestly … it’s Sunday my husband is bathing the kids why I go have a massage at my friends salon that’s what real men do I’m not sat at home in a ice bath outside when it’s freezing just so my husband has content because he’s a jobless nobody who’s desperate to be noticed !!! God I’d dislike her life no wonder she looks tucking miserable all the time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
and then no doubt they'll put it on both of their TikToks. 😴😴😴
4 of his last 5 TikTok’s are in the ice bath 🙄 and everyone he posts he’s getting fewer and fewer likes on. You’d think he’d take the hint. The whole background music and motivation speech is so cringeworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
4 of his last 5 TikTok’s are in the ice bath 🙄 and everyone he posts he’s getting fewer and fewer likes on. You’d think he’d take the hint. The whole background music and motivation speech is so cringeworthy.
It made me cry with laughter earlier when the music drowned him out. I was laughing so much my bed was creaking! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.