Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm pages behind, again. So apologies if it's been mentioned. 60 quid a week for a therapy app!!!! Really??!!!!!!
A newly wed who's had all these holidays is that depressed she needs therapy at that price. Sophie ill give you some for free:
Rid yourself of that narcissistic emotional vampire. Be a single mum to your boys, do your ads etc. Jeez you're so much better without him. He's literally sucked the life and soul out of you. Wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sophie looks like a complete twit in that outfit. That white sock/loafer combo is hideous, giving me colonial pilgrim vibes.

0CC4D061-B6C6-4046-AE43-C3BA5F213D81.jpeg
4438A070-BE71-43FB-A6A4-E0F03321A2AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly think in his deluded little mind he thinks he's going to get a top presenting Job on aftersun or something. Constant commenting on love island. He thinks if he carries on he'll be as popular as Sam Thompson is right now. (Never going to happen!) Mate you stuffed a sandwich in your gob and spoke a bit of tit for what..no longer than 5 minutes about a programme you know duck all about because someone dropped out last min. Yeah made it big time there bruh! Sick man like peng ting! 😳🤣

I’ve reported this scumbag!
Me too..just vile isn't he!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OK I'm pages behind, again. So apologies if it's been mentioned. 60 quid a week for a therapy app!!!! Really??!!!!!!
A newly wed who's had all these holidays is that depressed she needs therapy at that price. Sophie ill give you some for free:
Rid yourself of that narcissistic emotional vampire. Be a single mum to your boys, do your ads etc. Jeez you're so much better without him. He's literally sucked the life and soul out of you. Wake up.
He reminds me of a dementor out of Harry Potter!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A week today she got to celebrate her birthday.Cold wet hotel in the middle of nowhere no ballon’s presents or anything which showed he gives tit.This marriage is a shambles both thinking they are the upcoming thing where in reality both desperate beggy and above all not relatable whatsoever.He spends his day filming 24-7 she dresses up and that’s it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jake dreams of the day he can be like Peeedah Andre. Not doing too much but a steady comfortable income, no particular talent, manages to win dad of the century every year, reality shows, kids people are interested in. Wounded lol.

• Haha
When do these pair of idiots got to the Maldives? The weathers looking cracking there this next week 🥴🌧😍
End of this month. How funny would it be if it pissed it down the whole time they are there, after them making such a big deal out of supposedly ‘cancelling’ it in November because of the weather 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔 Hello my lovelies have missed you all
💕.xxx just catching up xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She must be crucifying herself looking at SS's reels - own clothing line, another launch, pregnant, successful, beautiful home, happily married - the list goes on. Love or hate SS she has made something with her life following reality TV.

And Fakey must crucify himself with Sam Thompson's reels. Successful life, successful relationship, a genuine close friendship with Pete Wicks and has far more engagement.

• Heart
She must be crucifying herself looking at SS's reels - own clothing line, another launch, pregnant, successful, beautiful home, happily married - the list goes on. Love or hate SS she has made something with her life following reality TV.

And Fakey must crucify himself with Sam Thompson's reels. Successful life, successful relationship, a genuine close friendship with Pete Wicks and has far more engagement.
I actually think he must seethe with jealously over SS as well. They both started out from the X factor then both did IAC but look at the difference in their lives/careers now. I don’t like SS either and can’t understand for the life of me why she’s so popular but the fact somebody like her can ‘make it’, that actually proves just how irrelevant he really is. Imagine what he would do to have her TV career or more importantly (to him) her amount of insta followers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.