Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230120-214848_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230120-214820_Chrome.jpg

What the duck is going on here? White socks with rolled up jeans! Pouty miserable face.

So guuuuuys just thought I'd catch up with you... I'll pop the link on here...so many of you messaging me about... can't get my words out...I'm literally like...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Flapz got some pub grub off of Marcel's drug dealing convict bird earlier - 3 for £100. He probably had to go out as she wouldn't share! Sounds like you are doing a great job with your boy. Manners is paramount - unlike their two brats. x
Thank you so much. So proud of them and manners cost nothing

Ya know xxxc i screen capped the the post because I noticed straight away that something wasn’t right with his eyes but just thought maybe it’s tiredness…
i’ve just gone back to look and it’s obvious! more so on these pics then any. those poor kids …
Im glad you knew what I meant as the spelling was terrible. My phone's playing up. He is off his massive head. Eyes like saucers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does this remind you of anyone

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This bothered me too. Freddie is a lovely little boy but I cannot stand ill mannered children. People always comment on how well mannered my children are which is a massive compliment. It costs nothing to be polite (and gracious!)
Makes you proud of your kids doesn't it. Its also lovely knowing you can take them places and they are well mannered and polite. The way they bring them two up, they will be the kids no one wants at their house or parties

Every video that's been put up today of Leo shows his jaw swinging in every one. They must notice it. The kids not ok, can't beleive he is nearly two, his SPEACH is attrocious, if they were honest it wouldn't be as bad and they can afford to get help for him as she pays 240 a month to speak to an app and spend loads on fake designer. They are selfish and only care about themselves. As for the gifted boots, so this company has been kind enough, I mean stupidenough to gift him in return for a shout-out and he can't even do that as he wants to play stepdad of the year, can afford new sneakers for himself but no one else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For someone who goes to the gym as consistently as he does, boxes and is apparently banking all these 5k runs in an attempt to run the marathon, he is fairly out of breath after climbing the stairs in his loft video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For someone who goes to the gym as consistently as he does, boxes and is apparently banking all these 5k runs in an attempt to run the marathon, he is fairly out of breath after climbing the stairs in his loft video 🤣🤣🤣
Fags 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
he’s not right he’s fame hungry to the point he creams himself over going on Lorraine 🤢😂

The irony of it..says the biggest fame chaser EVER! 🤣
Please somebody comment he hates when you comment on his comments and he can’t delete it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
he’s not right he’s fame hungry to the point he creams himself over going on Lorraine 🤢😂

Please somebody comment he hates when you comment on his comments and he can’t delete it 😂😂😂
I was very tempted! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.