Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think off limits are still his management if they are they ain’t done duck all for him seems polly is only getting him on TV she’s only a publicist so she won’t get him an actual job .
He’s definitely still with Off Limits. They only recently posted his pathetic Mcdonalds ad on their Instagram. They don’t need to get rid of him. Polly finds all his work but they still get their cut without having to do anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone message his mum to please just stop🙄The weather and birthday shout outs.Cleaning and soap rambling is just tragic.I’m embarrassed for her and see wonder boy not been to see her and once again round the corner if in Leeds.Wonder if she’s having Leo as certainly moaned non stop last time she babysat.Remember she put a photo of him nude with a stupid emoji over his privates 😡Her eyebrows are bloody ridiculous like wooden spoon obviously has a forehead full of Botox.
Both are desert thirsty for a bit of tele, and both are talentless .

It's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And this is why I hate daytime TV! When is this shite on then?

View attachment 1894282

I've also noticed every time she's at the gym she's tagged it in very small font. Freebie membership and undeclared ads? 🤔

View attachment 1894287
Wow, I don't think that writing could be any bleeping smaller😳😳😳.
So Fakey gonna be on loose women/men bleeping hell who even watches that shite, OAPs😭😭😭
Honestly this bloke can't wait to duck off away from his family, every little opportunity he gets he's gone. Then he'll be home pointing his phone in Niknak's face, eyefucking himself🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Checks out of family life whenever he can and stupid fucker Flappy just let's him🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙍‍♀️🤪🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Fakeys! 👋

I had a job interview this afternoon which I’ve spent the whole week preparing for and it paid off! I got offered the job on the spot! This never happens to me and I am over the moon! More money, more responsibility and a total new career change which I’m super excited about!

Something that this bleep faced Easter Island 🗿 would never achieve because it’s too much like hard work.

It’s my 30th in June and if Mr QueenBeeofProsecco makes it as tit as Flappy’s, I’ll be throwing round divorce papers 😂 but then my husbands not a bleep so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hey Fakeys! 👋

I had a job interview this afternoon which I’ve spent the whole week preparing for and it paid off! I got offered the job on the spot! This never happens to me and I am over the moon! More money, more responsibility and a total new career change which I’m super excited about!

Something that this bleep faced Easter Island 🗿 would never achieve because it’s too much like hard work.

It’s my 30th in June and if Mr QueenBeeofProsecco makes it as tit as Flappy’s, I’ll be throwing round divorce papers 😂 but then my husbands not a bleep so 🤷🏻‍♀️
😃😃😃❤ lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey Fakeys! 👋

Well done 👏🏻❤ And I doubt anybody’s 30th could be as tit as flappy s 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey Fakeys! 👋

Congratulations, that’s amazing news!

• Heart
Hey Fakeys! 👋

Congratulations ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey Fakeys! 👋

That's amazing news! Congratulations Queen Bee ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey Fakeys! 👋

Fantastic News 😊 Well done ❤

• Heart
Good God, who on earth would dress a child up in this utter overpriced crap? I've seen lovelier sets for girls in Primark at a fraction of the price. 🤢

Disgusting.

Screenshot_20230119-171714~2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He'll be applying for Jeremy Clarksons old job on millionaire... imagine it, the contestants would never get a word in edgeways, 🗿🗿🗿 would be answering all the questions wrong as he's thick as pig shite.
LOL, he’s too bleeping stupid to even ask any questions, plus he’s got the personality of Easter Island statues! He’s not a real man anyway, real men work for a living not behave like an immature man child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey Fakeys 👋
Did I miss something?? was he not supposed to be doing something today? or have i missed something?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey Fakeys! 👋

Absolutely fantastic news!! Your 30th will be magical, unlike flappy xx

• Heart
Hey Fakeys 👋
Did I miss something?? was he not supposed to be doing something today? or have i missed something?
Think he is appearing on that really famous programme ‘ loose men’ hopefully keeping his saggy old man balls in his crappy Y fronts

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.