Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a right little tit as a kid & if was Freddie would of added a few more mins onto him being in the ice bath & then ran inside & locked the door leaving him freezing his micro cock off šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was a right little tit as a kid & if was Freddie would of added a few more mins onto him being in the ice bath & then ran inside & locked the door leaving him freezing his micro cock off šŸ˜‚
I wouldā€™ve drowned the bleep šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone needs to tell this bleep heā€™s a bully.Is so out of order and not in the slightest bit funny.Is he right in the head? I donā€™t watch love island but heā€™s been bullying this man for two days.
7E94DCE2-2D32-4908-9812-71B24EAF20A1.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Someone needs to tell this bleep heā€™s a bully.Is so out of order and not in the slightest bit funny.Is he right in the head? I donā€™t watch love island but heā€™s been bullying this man for two days.View attachment 1890642
Heā€™s the first one to cry troll, but itā€™s alright for him to take the piss out of people? Knob.

Reactions: 20
Heā€™s only jealous because will was well known before love island. He does TikTokā€™s on his farm and has 1.2 million followers

If I served this tiny bowl of shite up for Mr Crazy after a hard day's work (or visa versa), he would wonder what was for main course plus divorce me because it looks like shite! #wtf

325954895_501004932162054_8962300354763141739_n.jpg
325615337_507164058190847_1332031625839541720_n.jpg
325754449_199325452638966_8534694624370460682_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Someone needs to tell this bleep heā€™s a bully.Is so out of order and not in the slightest bit funny.Is he right in the head? I donā€™t watch love island but heā€™s been bullying this man for two days.View attachment 1890642
Did the same with Gemma Owen last year than backtracked quicker than he could when his management signed her and told him to shut the duck up.

pathetic head. Be kind. Unless itā€™s him and his mum trolling them

• Heart
The state of that tiny TV and he has the audacity to slag other people off. What a bleep!!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

326229819_201169305775613_2965555653909991364_n.jpg
325633910_735127248046372_1624526481049244573_n.jpg

But believe EVERYTHING on Tattle because we tell the bleeping truth about cunts like YOU! šŸ’Æ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope you're okay @riddleme89 ..must have been so scary ā¤...he's desperately trying for that media wall isn't he..sad twit! Also bullying Will from love island..grow the duck up you sad saggy balled little man and stop bullying young lads you are clearly jealous off. Trying to increase his following by commenting on every love island post. No chance of Dopey ever getting preggars all his times taken up on social media and himself 24/7..desperately trying to be relevant! šŸ¤”

• Heart
He isnā€™t trolling people on twitter šŸ‘€ wow he is a massive bleep isnā€™t he, may have to head on over and give my 2pence worth šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't even watch Love Island but think we need a #justiceforwill# in place pdq.

Talking of justice, I wonder how many rows poor Freddie heard last wkend following the most disappointing 30th in history?

• Sad
  • Haha
Further to my comment yesterday about him being creepy heā€™s just proving it whatā€™s his obsession with a boy on love island.. letā€™s be honest fakey youā€™re old enough to be his father! Put yourself in his families shoes and shut up! I love a bit of love island itā€™s zone out tv that goes well with my morning coffee but as someone who is nearly 40 (sob) I wouldnā€™t dream of taking to Twitter to be mean or ramble on about itā€¦ heā€™s just plain weirdā€¦ hey kids Iā€™ve got some prime in the back of my car wanna come seeā€¦

• Haha
He thinks heā€™s funny but comes across as the creep and bully we all see him for.Hardly getting any likes or comments on Twitter so other than showing himself up his plan not working.Imagine spending your life being a hole giving your wife the most pathetic birthday everšŸ¤£Still canā€™t get over that tit show of a birthday and love she didnā€™t get gifted a stay with her friends.No one likes a beg and these two certainly had enough freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.