Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you're okay our @Joon..sending lots of love your way & hope to see you back soon ❤xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh give it up ffs!!! Your make-up skills are as bad as your overcooked burnt offerings!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sure he has these little alone trips to meet up with boys. Him and his toupe are shady as duck
Can't remember who said on here that they think Fake will "do a Phillip Schofield" in a few years. I agree!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sending you lots of love @Joon ❤❤❤

Us Fakeys will all still be here tearing baldrick and co a new hole, when you’re ready to come back ☺

Literally just feel like I’m playing catch up and missing out this week, works been really full on, joys of social care 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Joon sending ❤❤one of the first I met on here with star.Hope you are ok.Love island time prick be sat trying to get the 18-25 years old interested in his bullying tit.His latest story yawn yawn if my new husband spent no money or effort on my birthday I’d be arguing with you to .He hasn’t got the intelligence to see flaps doesn’t like his banter.Whatever he’s doing in Leeds will be death anxiety or pretend marathon has duck all else to sell to his boring granny followers.

• Heart
  • Haha
He's arrived!! Were they lining the streets? Was there a strong Police presence to control the fans? Or did NOBODY care......

326076900_877280626757242_1938635775131385155_n.jpg
325962911_213556124409946_3140178270971352375_n.jpg

326193343_884409226080822_8092337835648705287_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Ah stop , he’s fully tapped!!! Records every crappy moment of His mediocre life , just hoping Quentin Tarantino will see his awful reels and say, there he is, the star of my next big film

Jakes life just reeks of desperation, he such a sad pathetic little man, he must be embarrassed that as the man of the house he can’t actually provide for his family, as he has no stable income or jobs lined up, it’s laughable really how pathetic he is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s got a family of his own yet he doesn’t act like a family man, he just comes and goes when he pleases like a teenager and acts like one as well when he’s 34.

No chemistry or love towards his wife who’s only he just married, she’s just turned 30 and he’s got her duck all and calls her BRO. He interacts with his son through a camera and he treats Freddie so differently.

He plays the mental health card, talks about be kind, uses his dead relatives to get on television and doesn’t even bother with his family who are still ALIVE!

He jumps on the bandwagon with what’s on topic, always on the bleeping beg, shares his useless opinion and then bullies contestants on love island etc. But it’s just BANTS when he does it and if he gets called out he cries troll or is passive aggressive with his closing “sending love” response.

He takes no accountability for his actions, he’s a joke, a loser, so utterly self absorbed, has them freaky evil eyes what crazy said 😂 I could go on and on and on….and the fact he’s not been able to capitalise on any of the many reality shows he’s been on shows what a massive desperate wanker he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s got a family of his own yet he doesn’t act like a family man, he just comes and goes when he pleases like a teenager and acts like one as well when he’s 34.

No chemistry or love towards his wife who’s only he just married, she’s just turned 30 and he’s got her duck all and calls her BRO. He interacts with his son through a camera and he treats Freddie so differently.

He plays the mental health card, talks about be kind, uses his dead relatives to get on television and doesn’t even bother with his family who are still ALIVE!

He jumps on the bandwagon with what’s on topic, always on the bleeping beg, shares his useless opinion and then bullies contestants on love island etc. But it’s just BANTS when he does it and if he gets called out he cries troll or is passive aggressive with his closing “sending love” response.

He takes no accountability for his actions, he’s a joke, a loser, so utterly self absorbed, has them freaky evil eyes what crazy said 😂 I could go on and on and on….and the fact he’s not been able to capitalise on any of the many reality shows he’s been on shows what a massive desperate wanker he is.
Well said Fredster! 👏 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Waaay behind again, so apologies if it's been mentioned.
The piano tik tok WTAF!!!!!! Beyond cringe.
The bullying. I don't watch love Island but he's being an absolute bleep to people again.
The hot tub! Wtf has he stiffs down them bloody god awful pants, peanuts.
bleeping hell. What an absolute toss rag

• Heart
  • Haha
He’s not even reached £4,000 yet? 😂😂😂 got so cocky and raised the amount to £10,000 and look where it’s got him. Over 1,000,000 supposed followers and he can’t even get to £10,000. That says it all really…
£4000 divided by a million is less than a penny a follower. Also, the majority will have been raised when he first announced it. It’s not going to shoot up suddenly now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Secretly he probably doesn’t want to hit his target as he can back out easier then than if the ten grand got raised.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.