Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
Sophie looks like a complete twat in that outfit. That white sock/loafer combo is hideous, giving me colonial pilgrim vibes.

0CC4D061-B6C6-4046-AE43-C3BA5F213D81.jpeg
4438A070-BE71-43FB-A6A4-E0F03321A2AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

VC10

VIP Member
These two have failed on the Internet, have no followers apart from purchased ones, are boring & uninteresting , neither have any talent for zelebrity or media work, they put that child who has issues online constantly for any deviant around the World to look at , ignore the other kid , they grift and beg for any desperate freebie as both are work-dodgers ( soap-dodgers too ) and have zero common sense in regard to bills/housing/costs/budgeting.
In short , a pair of dickheads.
He needs to find himself a man & a builders mate job & she needs to grow up a bit and get back to work.
He's in his mid 30s ffs.
They'd both be much happier & the kids would be better looked after , budgeting wise etc and

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Heneghs

VIP Member

And Jake has replied to him, hahahahaha, being All matey etc, Jake he post these coz it sums u up u knobend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
I’m actually embarassed for her, that is the most depressing 30th birthday.

It’s mine in a few weeks and my partner has organised a weekend in the city - hand our toddler off to Nana (who actually wants to look after her because she isn’t Damien from The Omen), nice hotel, fancy restaurant booked then head to our favourite bar afterwards to drink and dance to pop-punk all night like we did when we were 21 🤣 all organised by him because he isn’t a selfish, narcissistic prick. Sucks to be you Flappy. ✌🏼

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oy flaps, on the sidebar of shame today, eyal has taken his girlfriend to a sking holiday at a four grand a night chalet.
Where did Mr Personality take you at the weekend for your birthday??????
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27

stargirl23

VIP Member
Thanks to @CrazyBaldhead for the brilliant thread suggestion 👏🏻

Recap:
- still a beg
- still trying and tagging everything possible to get his 5 minutes of fame, even KSI after Fred said the drinks are nasty 😂
- he’s running a marathon for charity Incase you didn’t know, I don’t think he’s mentioned it enough
- went to Dubai again on a gifted stay thanks to his wife, but they’re so skint they didn’t do anything
- flappys 30th in a gifted hotel watching tv and looking after her 3 children, oh so romantic
- slagged off Oti and said he should be the judge instead, great thing to do when he’s begging for strictly

Carry on fakeys 😘✌🏻

previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Omfg who pissed flappy off 🤣🤣Her face like a slapped arse🤣🤣Why did she have the dust bag to prove it’s real.No one gives a shit about your outfit and her toes are so long 🤣🤣View attachment 1897694View attachment 1897695
She’s done that with the dust bag because somebody mentioned about her not having one the other day 😂 so £2,000 for a handbag and £350 for a pair of shoes but can’t afford to buy a TV stand or dress the kids nicely 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she thinks she’s looking sultry and model like someone needs to tell her she actually looks like a scrawny miserable old cow 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
He’s really giving me the creeps now his obsession with prime and love island is the same as kids aged 13-17 it’s just really weird and makes me feel uncomfortable. He’s just coming across really unhinged I mean he probably two months away from shouting at pigeons in the park about how he used to be “famous”

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So whatever he’s doing in Bolton tomorrow, he obviously wasn’t 1st choice or even 2nd or 3rd probably. To get a ‘call’ only the day before, somebody else has obviously called off. Imagine having that little work you can take anything so last minute. Now he’s going on about how good things happen to good people and if you wish good on others and are not jealous good things come to you 🙄 Bloody hell the way he’s carrying on, it’s as if whatever he’s done today or is doing tomorrow is the big start to kick starting his ‘showbiz’ career off again 😂

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
It’s funny how dramatic he is in his ice bath today considering he’s been having them for months 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 26

The Duchess

VIP Member
Just catching up now , yous really are funny tossers 🤣 WTF on Lorraine to show the cafe from Happy Valley??? what a wanker he doesn’t even watch Happy Valley and I bet you he doesn’t even know Sarah Lancaster was in corrie, wouldnt say his mate the corrie prossie does either…. fucks sake get someone who genuinely knows what they are talking about, he’s blagged his way through it as usual the prick.

Is he talking shit on the red wine and ❄ yet ?oh how convenient Flaps just ‘happened’ to meet the drugs convict Rebecca in the gym this morning in her unmatching ‘attire’ (I hate that, get the women’s best top and not the matching bottoms = skint as Womens best is expensive, prob got the top in the winter sale)
That other ‘attire’ with the wool coat and fake ysl bag 🤢 and what a shit attempt at trying to pretend them football boots were not a freebie, clearly that was for tattles benefit 👋 he must have got a shit load of letters from ASA 😂 don’t worry Fakey we know what that was all about you twat 🙄 anyway plenty more ASA letters on the way bro 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsBudd

Fakey, if you are reading here (which we all know you are) 👋 stop posting videos and pictures where Leo has a crusty, snotty nose! It is horrible!!! Why would you think people want to see it!! Urgh. Haha just been watching the video where he has been talking about the ice baths not being a "celeb trend" 🙄 z lister trend more like 🧐😶🌫

• Haha
  • Heart