Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s in Bolton! King Charles is visiting tomorrow so maybe he’s gonna try and get noticed by waving his Union Jack 🇬🇧 at him and flashing those gnashers! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t care if they delete my profile as they instructed me to “not discuss it in chat as it will cause disruption “
i went onto the lucy meck thread ( i despise the thomas’s brothers)
All i said was that i cannot stand the kids and don’t thnk they are cute and im sick of the parents shoving them in our faces and that adams son and ryan’s daughter got the parts in waterloo road because of who their parents are and not through talent!
NO ONE tells me what to say or not to say. I don’t say anything nasty and if people don’t what comments then don’t plaster your bleeping kids all over spcial media. sorry guys i’m actually fuming

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I spent my 30th in bed having my second miscarriage. Think that even beats Flappy's tit show!!
I’m so sorry beautiful ❤ I’ve been there myself 3 times and it’s never an easy thing to go through. Sending you all the love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tell me he ain’t doing that wakey wines tit 😂😂

he’s that bleeping sad wouldn’t be suprised …

He kills me 😂

“ doing something tomorrow but can’t say “

whatever the duck it is it’s hardly groundbreaking 😂 another five minute health anxiety grief tv appearance… it’s not a job and nothing Comes from these appearances… he’s tragic as duck
It’s been rumoured that Wakey Wines is selling more than Prime. Snowy in Wakey apparently 😉.

So after putting Will down on Twitter getting negative comments for his bullying now jumping on how great he is🙄🙄A grown arse man who’s life is about like’s seriously needs to grow up and go get a job Simple.
Management have probably had a word as it’s looking highly likely Will will be first booted out so are probably looking to sign him and boot that weapon off their books.

Hey Fakeys! 👋

I had a job interview this afternoon which I’ve spent the whole week preparing for and it paid off! I got offered the job on the spot! This never happens to me and I am over the moon! More money, more responsibility and a total new career change which I’m super excited about!

Something that this bleep faced Easter Island 🗿 would never achieve because it’s too much like hard work.

It’s my 30th in June and if Mr QueenBeeofProsecco makes it as tit as Flappy’s, I’ll be throwing round divorce papers 😂 but then my husbands not a bleep so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Aah amazing congratulations ❤.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Don’t care if they delete my profile as they instructed me to “not discuss it in chat as it will cause disruption “
i went onto the lucy meck thread ( i despise the thomas’s brothers)
All i said was that i cannot stand the kids and don’t thnk they are cute and im sick of the parents shoving them in our faces and that adams son and ryan’s daughter got the parts in waterloo road because of who their parents are and not through talent!
NO ONE tells me what to say or not to say. I don’t say anything nasty and if people don’t what comments then don’t plaster your bleeping kids all over spcial media. sorry guys i’m actually fuming
I got a similar message about bein honest about the Ingham kids....

She's really taking the piss now! Who even uses all these different skincare products. I stick to Clarins religiously and that's it!

"The difference it has made controlling my skin from breaking out/clearing spots has been incredible!! "

Remember that massive boil on her chin when she went out to Dubai? duck off Flapz. 🤡

326045583_164421262972452_1768049961408997558_n.jpg
326031991_230908742604658_1522117941766491750_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230119-184146~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So whatever he’s doing in Bolton tomorrow, he obviously wasn’t 1st choice or even 2nd or 3rd probably. To get a ‘call’ only the day before, somebody else has obviously called off. Imagine having that little work you can take anything so last minute. Now he’s going on about how good things happen to good people and if you wish good on others and are not jealous good things come to you 🙄 Bloody hell the way he’s carrying on, it’s as if whatever he’s done today or is doing tomorrow is the big start to kick starting his ‘showbiz’ career off again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's really taking the piss now! Who even uses all these different skincare products. I stick to Clarins religiously and that's it!

"The difference it has made controlling my skin from breaking out/clearing spots has been incredible!! "

Remember that massive boil on her chin when she went out to Dubai? duck off Flapz. 🤡

View attachment 1895111View attachment 1895112View attachment 1895113
Yet last week it was all the body shop is great for her skin. Ok then 😂

• Haha

She will literally say or do anything if it’s for a paid ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she think all her followers are blind and stupid. We can see how tit her skin is and we can also see how many different skincare products she advertises saying the same thing about them all.

Reactions: 17
I dont understand why hes always trying to be secretive about what he's doing the next day. Is he scared he has thousands of fans turning upto a studio 🤣🤣 just say im doing xxx or whatever. No body bloody cares anyway. Wondering what studios are in Bolton!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh duck off you tit-spouting bleep. "When you start celebrating other people's wins and successes - the Universe returns it back to you, blah bleeping blah".

Sorry, but have I got an immediate onset of dementure? Has my memory all of a sudden been wiped clean overnight?

Did I dream that he was ripping into young farmer Will of Love Island the other night?

And why, when he knew it was an overnight stay in a hotel, didn't he pack a change of extra clothes?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh duck off you tit-spouting bleep. "When you start celebrating other people's wins and successes - the Universe returns it back to you, blah bleeping blah".

Sorry, but have I got an immediate onset of dementure? Has my memory all of a sudden been wiped clean overnight?

Did I dream that he was ripping into young farmer Will of Love Island the other night?

And why, when he knew it was an overnight stay in a hotel, didn't he pack a change of extra clothes?

View attachment 1895296
View attachment 1895297
Working. Is that what he calls it. So for all these years he has been jealous of other people and now hes not hes got work and is gonna be a superstar. Loose men must be more popular than we all think. Wonder if hes doin commentary on the visit tommorow or on the radio. Chorley fm. He has a face for the radio. He is getting the dregs of work that no one else wants. Him and his toupe are desperate. Shower cap on to protect the toupe and glue today. Wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I don’t use any skincare just normal wash lol my skins perfect but I am 30 now so I’m wanting some creams I might try clarins x

So whatever he’s doing in Bolton tomorrow, he obviously wasn’t 1st choice or even 2nd or 3rd probably. To get a ‘call’ only the day before, somebody else has obviously called off. Imagine having that little work you can take anything so last minute. Now he’s going on about how good things happen to good people and if you wish good on others and are not jealous good things come to you 🙄 Bloody hell the way he’s carrying on, it’s as if whatever he’s done today or is doing tomorrow is the big start to kick starting his ‘showbiz’ career off again 😂
He does this every time goes on likes he’s been offered a permanent full time job when it’s five minutes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chorley Fm, coming in your ears 😂

He best not come any closer to where I live, I’m a 20 mins drive from there or I’ll start bleeping itching like he does 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1895296
View attachment 1895297
He’s a utter prick gets a days work and is all mighty that’s exactly why he’s unliveable and nobody bleeping likes him or offers him work !! Thinks he’s something honesty the older this bleep gets the more irrelevant he gets . Be smug when you have money and a actual job you bleep !!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.