Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E="Philimena cunk, post: 13639055, member: 170388"]
He hasn't the emotional intellectual depth to realise he's having the piss taken out of him.....

I may have ...🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
[/QUOTE]
This was the comments
Thank you. Suppose Russel has had to reply to the bleep but will be laughing to himself thinking. He's just been done and doesn't even know it

He hasn't twigged he's taking the piss out of him. He really is that stupid....

Next thread suggestion 👍👍👍👍👍
Was gonna ask what you said but we all know he reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can almost hear him, say "pal" through gritted teeth
He only recently started following him too. Maybe he knows it's about him but he has no balls and won't say nothing to Russel as he's more famous than him . He's an absolute pussy. Would be the type to run away if any man said something to him. Pure victim

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh well Flapz, at least you can always count on the girls. Your husband basically did duck all for your 40th!!! 😂

326867139_536916968414569_7667880549425496223_n.jpg

326377865_130140926611644_4246175639451654933_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He only recently started following him too. Maybe he knows it's about him but he has no balls and won't say nothing to Russel as he's more famous than him . He's an absolute pussy. Would be the type to run away if any man said something to him. Pure victim
I'm sure RatBoy only started following him because he read about Russell's posts from here! The whole way he replied to him with a 'x' says it all! Long may the piss taking continue because he's bang on! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You can almost hear him, say "pal" through gritted teeth
Question is does he mean Pal, or a Yorkshire Pal? The two are completely different.
I think he knows Russell is taking the piss because its not the first time, so I wouldn't trust what might be perceived as a friendly Pal

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still can't get over the ice bath video. What is wrong with this man?

*gets in ice tub*

So happy I'm able to do this and be able to go for a run BECAUSE MY DEAD BROTHER CANT!!!!!

Wtf? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Without derailing Fakeys thread, that’s definitely not what happened. I know that’s what the Scum said but let’s be honest, they’re not known for being the most honest 😂 As I said I follow her and she put a Instagram story on when and how he gave her the trip and it was on her actual birthday. Her party was a week later and that’s when the alleged assault happened so that trip had been booked well in advance. Anyway it was more about me making the point that some people can keep their holidays off of social media but Fakey isn’t and won’t be one of them.
I still think the reason she stayed quiet on the holiday is because of what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well at least her mates have made a big thing of her 30th …. Unlike her hubby …… oh yeah cos it wasn’t about him was it ……he has filmed more of himself in a bleeping ice bath than making a fuss of her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.