Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is my first post here and I haven't caught up on everything yet but I'm so glad there's a thread on here for the Ferguson's.
I started following them when they first appeared. I liked them at first and my husband even went along to a couple of their meetups that they arrange every summer. But then a couple of things changed.
Firstly, we both felt lied to when it emerged that he had another child, before Ted. We were first time parents when we found them so we felt like we had something in common with them. To find out that he'd obviously bent the truth to appeal to everyone was such a slap in the face...and it really showed his true colours as well. He should be a proud dad of 2, not hide one away.
Then it was the creepy comments about Jen. It actually makes my skin crawl, the way he talks about her. Of course he should find her attractive, they're married but some of the stuff he puts online is disgusting. I can imagine him being the kind of man who touches women on the waist when he's trying to get past 🤢
My husband also alerted me to something that was posted in their private group. One of the members said that they took pictures of their partner when she was asleep and he'd even gone so far as to "relieve himself" over her when she was sleeping. I was disgusted that this didn't seem to be addressed by Al or any of the admins. I emailed Al and explained all of this and his response was "it's just private banter, you wouldn't hear any different in locker rooms". He seemed more concerned that my husband had broken "group rules" more than the fact that a woman could be being raped by her partner.
I also know that they don't pay the people who write for them. A friend of mine applied when they were looking for writers and they said that they wouldn't pay. Even though they make money from ADs etc and get their gifted holidays, they wanted to up their engagement by taking other people's work but not paying them for their time.
After reading some of the stuff in this thread, it all makes sense. He reminds me of my dad; a serial cheat, never seeing us and constantly making out that their the victim. I see you Al and you're a lowlife 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

indigoipswich

Client report: here is the written report regarding the verbal report of the report regarding the report on the report.

sincerely, Report McReportface

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pumpkinandrose

Hello everyone, including al and jen, our best audience🥰

I haven't been on tattle for a few days, but I have just caught up on the whole al/jen/mum thing. For the record and for any new members I just wanted to include a point myself and many others have made over the course of our 4 threads. Isla was 5 weeks old when al walked out, he had an affair with jen throughout hannahs pregnancy with isla. He made minimum effort to see her, but made the most effort in making hannahs life hell. He did not succeed though. Hannah met a lovely man when isla was around 2/3. They married, had two more children and live a happy life together. Hannahs husband took isla on as his own. He adores her. Keeps a safe roof over her head, showers her with love and has become a role model to her. Al cannot cope with this because there is another man in his daughters life, who treats her and her mother incredibly well. Al is a control freak, he cannot cope with the fact that his ex wife has a whole new happy life. But control freak al finds his way, which is making isla call jen (the woman who had an affair with al) mum.
I have spoken to hannah and her sister about this. And although al and jen will have you believe that hannah was "thrilled" about isla calling jen mum, that is very far from the truth. Hannah was not on board with this, she wasn't happy and has made that known to the cheaters. Jen has dropped isla back to her home and told hannah "your little darling is no ray of sunshine in my house" jen has also wished hannahs two boys dead, along with texting hannah she was glad she wouldn't have to spend the weekend with isla! Al and jen will let everyone believe they are a perfect blended family. They are not. They are toxic, controlling, manipulating and dangerous.
And for the record al and jen. Isla calling her step daddy "dad" is totally different from isla calling jen (the woman who slept with her father while her mother was pregnant with her, AND made her mothers life so difficult for her own selfish gain) "mum"
Islas dad is her step dad. Cheating al does not deserve that title. He has treated that little girl and her mother disgustingly.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Gingercream

VIP Member
EC75259C-A4B3-4469-B580-F374F148993E.jpeg

Cry me a fucking river, what does she think the rest of us are doing?!

they both work for dadsnet (although fuck knows what they actually do) which is their company so surely they can take turns and help their own children? And yet they’re so desperate for more kids - how would they afford maternity/paternity leave? Call me cynical but it’s almost like the introduction for a gofundme...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Errrrmmmmmm.......
I have no words anymore. If its not inappropriate photos (als a cheat) then it's digs at how H parents or teachers I.
So nasty all the time! Oh and just so we're all aware here, the narcissistic has signed his name off at the end.
Maybe while you're teaching anatomy in a science lesson ON A SATURDAY al the cheat, you could teach I how not to behave as an adult. I'm sure her actual mum's got that down, but feel free to add to it.

Hoping Isla listens very carefully to the cheat's son giving her a full anatomy lesson. Tedled is the way for everyone.

THREAD: #5 It's the Fergusons, Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

C7645

VIP Member
He is now deleted the story/post, on their grid, that I took the photo from!
Still on dadsnet grid
Hmmm I saw that too. I hope their (al cheated and Jen slept with a student) dog is ok but the timing of that undeclared #ad is shocking 🤯

FFS! Here we go again..... let’s wait, after the blissful peace of the cheats being quiet this week, these two pair of cheating lying twats will be on stories all fucking weekend 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh by the way Al, you cheat, you inspired me in my final child arrangement order hearing this week, I made sure that my ex is never able to exploit his court order by making sure it states ‘collection from the end of the publish term time’ you’re a lowlife for what you did at Christmas to I’s mum. I even used you as an example and my barrister said that was a clear exploit of the order and should be addressed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Client report

Here’s the info you sent me, regarding the IP addresses. I have narrowed the search down to 5 people all in the areas where you live. I’m in talks with columbo and Jessica Flecture about how it can be sorted. We suspect that they have a whole social network of people who are involved spanning the country and we have some of the top detectives working on your case.

Yours faithfully

Theo Kojack

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please show me where we have been horrible to their son! What an awful thing to accuse us of. The only thing we have commented on is them referring to isla as a devil, yet referring to ted as perfect!

For the blocked!
Love them showing us Islas handwriting, once again confirming there was no way Isla wrote that sickening note to Jen the cheat about how much she loved her 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Hi Al, you cheating PRICK!
FYI- you should have put #AFF on your shitty recommendation swipe ups- as the URL is linked to your Dadsnet amazon account. So anyone buying from your link earns you and your wife who sleeps with married men and acts like a saint commission.

But please don’t worry, as I HAVE reported you to the ASA and they will be in touch to remind you of your Instagram life rules. (What a pathetic life it is!)

I’d advise everyone else to also report the rule breach to ASA so the rules really do sink in to his brain! :)

Reactions: 16

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Al must have no self respect to be living in a house paid for by another man. Quote this on your Instagram 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
View attachment 383787

I came across this today and it immediately reminded me of (cheats) Al and Jen. These two do-gooders can’t take part in a good deed unless they can show it off. And no, covering the recipent’s face with a sticker doesn’t make it any better.

Al and Jen this is for you (because I know you’re reading here) ‘If you go to help someone, do it with kindness and not your ego’. Please keep that in mind.

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

"I am forever grateful that the 3 children have jen as their mum"

AL, JEN IS NOT ISLAS MUM!!

she is just the slag who was sleeping with you when your heavily pregnant wife was working all the hours to make a future for your daughter! It makes me feel sick that he keeps referring to jen as islas mum. What a insult and dig at hannah. Who by the way is working on the front line, delivering babies in the most difficult times the NHS has experienced for years. But yes al, jen is amazing for teaching teddy and offering tips🙄 absolute idiots

• Heart

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
2DB47BEA-CCEC-45B3-A505-15D6EFDED18F.png

Why do some Dads ditch their newborn and wife and go have an affair with a colleague? I’m sure that’s a lot worse than bragging about not changing nappies. Oh, for the record did you change I’s nappies Al? Well you weren’t around so that wouldn’t have been possible. Now off you fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Al needs to do his research first before he starts spouting shite. 😂😂😂 just because you’re clueless on something al, doesn’t mean we all are.

A PI would never be allowed the IP addresses from this website. The police could potentially obtain the IP addresses, but they have to have good reasons as there are privacy laws. The owners of this website don’t just go dishing out IP addresses and they aren’t as easily obtainable as Al is making them out to be.

Not to mention the fact, there’s been no crime committed. No one has been harassed, there’s been no homophobic or racial comments ect.

oh and another thing al, thought you didn’t have two pence to rub together? Yet you reckon you can afford a PI? JOG ON.

• Haha

Gingercream

VIP Member
I wonder what they’ll do when they have to pay their own rent. I still don’t understand what cheating Al is actually doing all day when he’s out having meetings, he runs a shitty website but he makes out like he owns google. I bet he spends the day scrolling through tinder and sending dick pics 🤮

• Haha

Pumpkinandrose

So in conclusion he has decided to do fuck all😂 i think maybe 1 person on here is connected to hannah! I know hannah through social media, I came across her because we had a mutual follower. Im certainly not connected to her. Im here to speak the truth and get the other side of the story out there. For 7 years al has spouted his side of the story on his social media, bashing his ex wife, insulting her, and her parenting. We have only ever heard his side and its not right. For years his followers have been fed this image of his evil ex wife, a woman who kept him for his daughter. The comments on his posts about isla would be so cruel, such digs at a woman they didn't even know, and he allowed that. He allowed 30k followers to believe hannah was horrible, and to let them insult her left, right and centre. But us calling his behaviour is trolling and abuse?
Absolutel madness

• Heart