It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually hilarious they think we know them and we’re only doing this because we’re friends with his ex - he’s getting a bit mental now
I live hundred of miles away 😂 what an absolute idiot he is, he actually looks crazy posting that tit. He is seriously believing his own tit and lies now.

Al, get a life you cheating lowlife.

Reactions: 7
I live hundred of miles away 😂 what an absolute idiot he is, he actually looks crazy posting that tit. He is seriously believing his own tit and lies now.

Al, get a life you cheating lowlife.
He’s making himself look like the absolute moron he is because anyone with an ounce of knowledge around IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and the like can spot a mile off that he’s flailing around in the dark and clutching at straws because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. He has actually embarrassed himself with those posts, it’s not the 90’s anymore, people aren’t in the dark about technology and Instagram has a big audience and a lot of that audience will know he is talking utter bull to try and make himself look big and scary.

If he doesn’t like negative comments, then he needs to set his Instagram to private and keep his private life private and his children’s too, for their sakes, not his. Al is arrogant, he’s narcissistic, he likes to play at being the big man when really he’s a little coward. He can post negative things about Isla’s mum, but woe betide anyone criticise him and his perfect wife. That’s when big bad al comes out and threatens to blow your house down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s making himself look like the absolute moron he is because anyone with an ounce of knowledge around IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and the like can spot a mile off that he’s flailing around in the dark and clutching at straws because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. He has actually embarrassed himself with those posts, it’s not the 90’s anymore, people aren’t in the dark about technology and Instagram has a big audience and a lot of that audience will know he is talking utter bull to try and make himself look big and scary.

If he doesn’t like negative comments, then he needs to set his Instagram to private and keep his private life private and his children’s too, for their sakes, not his. Al is arrogant, he’s narcissistic, he likes to play at being the big man when really he’s a little coward. He can post negative things about Isla’s mum, but woe betide anyone criticise him and his perfect wife. That’s when big bad al comes out and threatens to blow your house down.
That's what you call narcissistic rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Al’s actions tonight just show how much of a control freak he is. Doing everything he can to protect his reputation which is currently built on lies and deceit. They have built an image of themselves on their public platform as holier than thou do gooders which is far from the truth. Oh and they also profit off of this. We are doing absolutely nothing wrong by exposing their lies and showing the real Al and Jen. I don’t know what they have been sent or told on other platforms but none of accusations Al is putting to us about laughing/praying for Jens infertility have been said on here.

That's what you call narcissistic rage.
100%! He’s getting madder and madder with each post, I can actually feel his frustration with each post he adds as he keeps reading here.

his latest Instagram story has just made me spit my tea, he’s still talking utter bull. Al, you’re making yourself look silly and stupid, you don’t know anything about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) or about how it all works, you don’t have a private investigator either, just call it a day and go to bed before you embarrass yourself further.

• Heart
Mrs Marple on the case again.
I’m actually creasing. He does realise how obvious it is that he’s wrote that himself doesn’t he? It’s quite clearly not come from a PI (although he also mentioned the police and a lawyer so which is it al?) Supposedly taken the vow of poverty and yet he suddenly has all this cash to splash on a PI? Go to bleeping bed!😂😂 and I wouldn’t mind, but no one on here has said any of those comments so where have they come from? Certainly wasn’t on here.

Reactions: 4
Oh if only I could have the self confidence and self assurance of a mediocre white man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused about his posts....if he’s only referring to Tattle, which I’m assuming is the case as the supposed PI info says the above website, I’m confused as to what ‘crime’ is being committed?! They choose to come and read here and I don’t believe any of those things have ever been sent directly to Jen, otherwise I’m sure there would be actual screenshots etc! 🙄 I also find it so amusing that he thinks we are all linked to Isla’s mum and family! No Al, we just all see through your tripe! 😂

I wouldn’t mind but I have never read any of the stuff he mentions on here, unless they are direct messages, who knows obviously not enjoying the cheat? The PI knows though.

I wouldn’t mind but I have never read any of the stuff he mentions on here, unless they are direct messages, who knows obviously not enjoying the cheat? The PI knows though.
This. I’ve not once read those things he’s posted. But ptwm did the same she said people wished her baby dead and that people were taking bets on her teenager getting pregnant. Non of that was ever said. These instagrammers like to lie for the sympathy .

I’m creased. Anyone can find that information he has posted if the website shows it. If you google one of those IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) he’s posted, you can also see the location and which Internet provider was used. The point is though, IP addresses do change and he couldn’t actually find anyone’s address anyway unless a crime was committed, Jesus he’s getting above his station here. Al, stick to a subject you actually know something about.

P.S Al, if you’ve actually spent money on a PI to tell you that, then demand a refund because you’ve wasted your money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am enjoying his tit show. He’s exposing himself on his IG. Anyone who’s had involvement with a narcissist will now see through his bullshit! The more he posts about tattle indirectly, the more people will start looking up this ‘mystery’ website.

Reactions: 5
I have never once read anyone saying anything of the sort about Jen and her babies. I assume it wouldn’t be tolerated (I know I wouldn’t be able to listen to anyone saying such horrible stuff in regards to that) , they might be liers and cheats but nobody can place blame on the babies she lost or on her for losing them.
What they are guilty of is a just being crappy with anything regarding I and her mum, he can’t even say ‘her mummy’ he says mother , and Jen apparently just acts like she doesn’t exist unless she’s saying horrible things to her ( which I do say we have no proof of, but I don’t doubt things have been said honestly) it’s embarrassing.
If it’s come from a PI and is going to the police he can’t be splashing it all over social media like he is. And if he’s about to dox somebody, that is actually illegal. I hope more people wonder what website PI Al is talking about and read and draw their own conclusions.

Looks like he's spent tonight typing this tit up. duck he's obsessed. They share far too much and love to create drama. I just love having a laugh during night feeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Client report

Here’s the info you sent me, regarding the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . I have narrowed the search down to 5 people all in the areas where you live. I’m in talks with columbo and Jessica Flecture about how it can be sorted. We suspect that they have a whole social network of people who are involved spanning the country and we have some of the top detectives working on your case.

Yours faithfully

Theo Kojack

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello Cheats from snowy Switzerland ❄❄ Not really but my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) would have you think I was 😂😂😂😂 what a funny evening Al the cheat had, so much for watching the Cheat on Netflix’s with his beloved 😂😂😂 talk about paranoia of the cheating pig, he really think that we are all some way connected to I’s mum 😂😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious. I for one have never been to Tunbridge Wells (Google told me it was near Kent as I honestly didn’t know), I don’t IN ANYWAY know Hannah and no one here over these 4 thread have ever said the things he claim the utter liar. We are just people who once believed the bullshit you spouted and now know the truth. I called bingo on something like this DAYS AGO and true to form the cheat delivers. Now Al the cheat really is showing his true narcissistic, controlling ways. In case cheating Al does delete them, here are his temper tantrum stories for prosperity. I’m off to enjoy the alps and some Swiss chocolate.... not really obvs but I wonder where in the world I can view tattle from next 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Goodness that’s so embarrassing. If anyone’s ever commented they walk past their house every day, it’s because they’re local and they happen to walk past - they haven’t hinted that they’re stalking. Same with where the kids go to school, it’s a small place, if you’re local you can figure this stuff out. I know where Peter Andres kid goes to school, im not stalking I just happen to know. The cheating liar is desperate to make things look so much worse than they seem.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.