It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his ex sees that she will really realise the massive favour they did her.
I’m sure she realised quite quickly after he left her pregnant. I believe from earlier threads he left her to deal with the sale of their house on her own. I also read she’s happily re-married and has two other children. I’m sure cheating Al leaving ultimately bought her far more happiness (just a shame she has to still deal with his awful behaviour of using I as a pawn)

Reactions: 5
2DB47BEA-CCEC-45B3-A505-15D6EFDED18F.png

Why do some Dads ditch their newborn and wife and go have an affair with a colleague? I’m sure that’s a lot worse than bragging about not changing nappies. Oh, for the record did you change I’s nappies Al? Well you weren’t around so that wouldn’t have been possible. Now off you duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 404453

Why do some Dads ditch their newborn and wife and go have an affair with a colleague? I’m sure that’s a lot worse than bragging about not changing nappies. Oh, for the record did you change I’s nappies Al? Well you weren’t around so that wouldn’t have been possible. Now off you duck.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Love the closing line..... may have to use that both in other tattler threads and in real life 😂

I’m sure she realised quite quickly after he left her pregnant. I believe from earlier threads he left her to deal with the sale of their house on her own. I also read she’s happily re-married and has two other children. I’m sure cheating Al leaving ultimately bought her far more happiness (just a shame she has to still deal with his awful behaviour of using I as a pawn)
I’m delighted to see her doing so well. He really did her a favour despite the hurt it caused. His life went a bit arseways, walked away from a good job, no proper income, a wife who is as insecure as he is, both obsessed with people’s opinions of them. H had a lucky escape.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He is so repulsive. I cannot believe how unprofessional he acts on his Instagram stories.

Reactions: 4
He is so repulsive. I cannot believe how unprofessional he acts on his Instagram stories.
Well I suppose as it’s his ‘online diary’ these days, he’s uploading his memories 😂😂😂😂 it makes me laugh the cheat tries to imply that the gram isn’t their full time job/business 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice bit of scaremongering on stories today. There aren’t even six weeks between now and March 8th, and there’s February half term to come, so where have they got “at least six more weeks of remote learning” from? It’s two weeks either side of Feb half term until March 8th where they live, which sounds far more manageable to their followers than “at least six weeks”. Not a very encouraging or positive way of phrasing it considering their primary audience is parents who will likely be struggling to manage everything.

Reactions: 2
He's got awful manners and makes my skin crawl. I'm pretty sure that text message was written by them 😆

Reactions: 6
Ooooh I bet I’s mum and her family and friend must look at this cheat and thing what a lucky escape she had. If I was her I’d feel pity for the pair of them! I mean hardly a catch 😂 funnily enough I read in the media that Michelin stars have just been announced and I don’t recall seeing St Jen of Hives awarded a star ⭐ 😂😂

Attachments

Saint Jen content is back! It’s nice if she is helping these people but it comes across like she is doing it for the wrong reasons every time she posts about it.

Reactions: 9
Makes me so angry when they post all this teacher tit! If ya that bothered get a job. Not being funny at all and I’m sure being a teacher is a stressful vocation. But yesterday I held a scared mans hand as he struggled to breath. Is stayed with him whilst he was intubated. Whilst looking after a man in his 40s who was ventilated. It doesn’t even come close in comparison. Except remember it’s a vocation for me or at least that’s what people say when they have had enough of harping on about the NHS. Yes some days my child might have gone into school when I’m not at work. Im mentally exhausted. I don’t have any capacity to teach. Most days I let them have a day off as I’m still processing a horrific death from the day before. But you know st Jen cooking to the rescue.

My kids school have welcomed her in. They said they are happy to help on what ever way they can. Always bloody doom and gloom.

It’s not a competition who’s tired, but nothing stopping them volunteering there time teaching. Instead of “we left as it wore us out” try and change it some how? Anything for engagement I believe

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m a teacher and honestly it’s not that much hard work as they are making it out to be. We can work from home and the lesson times have been reduced so we can work around our kids and have a break from the screen. I know not all schools are like this though!

Yeah those stories are weird AF. You don’t know peoples situations. I’m not a key worker, I work from home and my daughter was at school the past two days. Why? Because she has special needs and in y2 she literally can’t even copy a sentence. The school has a duty of care to vulnerable and SEN kids, it’s not just a jolly

Reactions: 4
They are very judgemental even though they have both left the profession. These stories are really weird!

Makes me so angry when they post all this teacher tit! If ya that bothered get a job. Not being funny at all and I’m sure being a teacher is a stressful vocation. But yesterday I held a scared mans hand as he struggled to breath. Is stayed with him whilst he was intubated. Whilst looking after a man in his 40s who was ventilated. It doesn’t even come close in comparison. Except remember it’s a vocation for me or at least that’s what people say when they have had enough of harping on about the NHS. Yes some days my child might have gone into school when I’m not at work. Im mentally exhausted. I don’t have any capacity to teach. Most days I let them have a day off as I’m still processing a horrific death from the day before. But you know st Jen cooking to the rescue.

My kids school have welcomed her in. They said they are happy to help on what ever way they can. Always bloody doom and gloom.

It’s not a competition who’s tired, but nothing stopping them volunteering there time teaching. Instead of “we left as it wore us out” try and change it some how? Anything for engagement I believe
She’s stolen the top half of this and put it on her stories 🤣 Hi Jen, you alright hun?

• Angry
  • Haha

I can't believe she's quoted this hahaha

• Haha
Yeah those stories are weird AF. You don’t know peoples situations. I’m not a key worker, I work from home and my daughter was at school the past two days. Why? Because she has special needs and in y2 she literally can’t even copy a sentence. The school has a duty of care to vulnerable and SEN kids, it’s not just a jolly
They’ve also used this ! But scribbled out the first line . Honestly speechless. How lost for content are they.

• Wow
It’s just for a reaction from us and to say they are being ‘trolled’ for more content. Funny how they never address the cheating or lies they tell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.