It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all becomes clear now. We sussed what you were up to

View attachment 388642
Hey Al you lying cheating knobber, you havent marked it as an AD. On the DadNet post it needs say AD right at the very start of the text. You also need to say that on the story you shared because let's face it we know its you that got paid for it and not Jen the Saint who sleeps with married men.

Reported to the ASA.

Reactions: 11
No more word on T’s blacking out episodes? What are the NHS like for follow ups in situations like that? (She slept with students) Where I am you’d be called back multiple times over the space of a couple of years before being discharged fully. I don’t recall any mention of it which is odd considering the oversharing they do. (Pair of cheats)
The mystery over the dogs illness got me thinking about it again.

Reactions: 2
He is now deleted the story/post, on their grid, that I took the photo from!
Still on dadsnet grid
Hmmm I saw that too. I hope their (al cheated and Jen slept with a student) dog is ok but the timing of that undeclared #ad is shocking 🤯

FFS! Here we go again..... let’s wait, after the blissful peace of the cheats being quiet this week, these two pair of cheating lying twats will be on stories all bleeping weekend 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh by the way Al, you cheat, you inspired me in my final child arrangement order hearing this week, I made sure that my ex is never able to exploit his court order by making sure it states ‘collection from the end of the publish term time’ you’re a lowlife for what you did at Christmas to I’s mum. I even used you as an example and my barrister said that was a clear exploit of the order and should be addressed.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hmmm I saw that too. I hope their (al cheated and Jen slept with a student) dog is ok but the timing of that undeclared #ad is shocking 🤯

FFS! Here we go again..... let’s wait, after the blissful peace of the cheats being quiet this week, these two pair of cheating lying twats will be on stories all bleeping weekend 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh by the way Al, you cheat, you inspired me in my final child arrangement order hearing this week, I made sure that my ex is never able to exploit his court order by making sure it states ‘collection from the end of the publish term time’ you’re a lowlife for what you did at Christmas to I’s mum. I even used you as an example and my barrister said that was a clear exploit of the order and should be addressed.
Well done! Your barrister is right, what cheating Al did was definitely not in the spirit of the order and just goes to show how bloody petty and determined to get one over on Hannah he is 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Well done on putting that in.

It was a despicable thing for him to do. Especially as it was just before Christmas. Of all the times for that little girl not to be able to say goodbye to her family. It made me so sad to think of that - I'd have been so upset if that was my child.

Reactions: 9

I just find this crazy! 8.5 years?!! I thought he didn’t ask to have her for the night until she was 5?! He clearly has a short memory!

It was a despicable thing for him to do. Especially as it was just before Christmas. Of all the times for that little girl not to be able to say goodbye to her family. It made me so sad to think of that - I'd have been so upset if that was my child.
So so awful! Clearly has no heart!!! How people fall for his sob story is mad. He is lowest of the low.

Reactions: 3

Glad some good came out of it and it does make me wonder what a judge would say if they went back to court. Also, on that note, he’s going on about it ‘taking 8 and a half years’, but didn’t he say that he ‘won’ with the last court order?! Surely, if he’d won, he would have been awarded all the contact he requested! And didn’t Hannah just agree to this extra time as it was noted here there’s no way it would have gone back to court in the short space of time between Xmas and now?! The cheat seriously cannot keep up with his own lies and his constant need to present this story of a ‘battle’ is just the worst narcissistic behaviour! Why can’t he just be grateful and not make a dig at Hannah when she’s clearly let him have Isla instead of making him take her back to court! He’s just plain vile! 😡

Reactions: 7

Well done! Your barrister is right, what cheating Al did was definitely not in the spirit of the order and just goes to show how bloody petty and determined to get one over on Hannah he is 😠
Thanks! I suppose I should thank the cheating lowlife pair but hell would freeze over first 😂. It upset me too over Christmas and I was determined not to be exploited like that, I would never have given it any thought if cheating Al hadn’t done it. I mean, why would you, most people with any morals wouldn’t do what he did. He wouldn’t know the meaning of the word morals.

Reactions: 6
I thought they were genuine about Patch at first. Then when they said he wasn’t responsive to his name, I thought why would the vet allow him home? The going offline and not responding to messages was all for attention and drama too. If you really did not want loads of messages about it, you wouldn’t mention it.

It’s like when Jen dramatises her illnesses, then we don’t hear about them for ages unless they want some engagement.

There is just something not right with their story.

Reactions: 9
Oh by the way Al, you cheat, you inspired me in my final child arrangement order hearing this week

Cheating Al will be asking you for an endorsement for his website ...... Seriously, this is good news for you. I'm not sure the liars could spin this.

Cheating Al will be asking you for an endorsement for his website ...... Seriously, this is good news for you. I'm not sure the liars could spin this.
I’ll happily give him an endorsement about how much of a low life cheat he is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love they think a sleeping dog and a blurred pic of him with the cheating Al, will prove they didn't make up the story for an ad.....

Reactions: 4
I love they think a sleeping dog and a blurred pic of him with the cheating Al, will prove they didn't make up the story for an ad.....
Let’s be honest, we all thought that we the cheats latest stories

Anyone notice how the cheats haven’t posted if I went to school today like she would do at her mums or if they have home schooling 😂😂😂

The cheats are soooooooo very quiet, especially as they’ve had in the week I and it’s possibly their weekend with her. Also noticed that they (al cheated on his pregnant wife) have responded to this question about I’s schooling. I do wonder if there has been and kick back from all the Isla postings and stories and that is the reason these two cheats are quiet. 😂

Attachments

Does anyone know how they actually make money from Dadsnet?

As far as I'm aware, it's always been a pretty dead website.

They don't seem to do a load of ads. I know he does podcasts but are they really that popular? As far as Instagram goes, they don't have that many followers.

I'm just a bit perplexed on them newly employing people, working all the hours.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.