It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Al, you cheating PRICK!
FYI- you should have put #AFF on your crappy recommendation swipe ups- as the URL is linked to your Dadsnet amazon account. So anyone buying from your link earns you and your wife who sleeps with married men and acts like a saint commission.

But please don’t worry, as I HAVE reported you to the ASA and they will be in touch to remind you of your Instagram life rules. (What a pathetic life it is!)

I’d advise everyone else to also report the rule breach to ASA so the rules really do sink in to his brain! :)

Reactions: 16
FYI- you should have put #AFF on your crappy recommendation swipe ups- as the URL is linked to your Dadsnet amazon account. So anyone buying from your link earns you and your wife who sleeps with married men and acts like a saint commission.

But please don’t worry, as I HAVE reported you to the ASA and they will be in touch to remind you of your Instagram life rules. (What a pathetic life it is!)

I’d advise everyone else to also report the rule breach to ASA so the rules really do sink in to his brain! :)
Al (man who cheats on his pregnant wife), well done, but its still breaking the rules. #AFF needs to go on every. Single. Swipe up! Try again.
The ASA are coming for you dude.
EF6D5AB1-5D72-4C60-B087-A3E5BA960086.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I hope you got screenshots before he changed it

Reactions: 2
One, sharing the text messages of this man is a massive breach of his privacy (not that these two cheats understand anything about privacy) and two, does anyone else think that this old man thinks he might have pulled a ‘younger’ woman 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
“I adore you”. Who says that?! Al (the lying cheating womaniser) has blatantly text that to himself. Sad duck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
One, sharing the text messages of this man is a massive breach of his privacy (not that these two cheats understand anything about privacy) and two, does anyone else think that this old man thinks he might have pulled a ‘younger’ woman 😂😂
This crossed my mind too. But I also still say this is all bullshit. They’ve also paid to have this post on everyone’s feed! The cheating pair just don’t know when to stop

Yeah I don’t believe for a second that elderly man sent that text! I think that the cheats are fabricating it for engagement. They have lied so much that I don’t really believe anything they post now.

Reactions: 4
They fabricate everything for engagement. The fact they have paid for this to be promoted is all you need to know to see that this is a load of shite.

Reactions: 6
They fabricate everything for engagement. The fact they have paid for this to be promoted is all you need to know to see that this is a load of shite.
Have they (al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) actually paid to promote this? If so that is actually disgusting to exploit an elderly person in that way (if it’s true at all)

Reactions: 1
Have they (al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) actually paid to promote this? If so that is actually disgusting to exploit an elderly person in that way (if it’s true at all)
They must have done. Over 3000 likes compared to 600-900 on most of their other posts

Reactions: 3
It looks as though they have paid. It’s got so much more attention than their normal family posts.. the lying cheating pair needed to up their game! They were being found out!!

For duck sakes St Jen of Hives who sleeps with married men.... you cry about seeing posts that people have posted about pregnancy or baby loss without trigger warnings.
But you keep posting stories without TWs either.
Why are you guys such hypocrites?

Can your New Years resolution just be to duck OFF?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I really think they help the elderly in the hope that they are left a chunk of money in the elderly peoples will.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Baby loss...Saint Jen...Blended family and repeat! 🤣
It’s all they have, that and getting pissed and cheating Al showing his hair arse 🤮 Yes it’s very sad about their baby loss and despite their lies, no one here slags them off for that but their content is repetitive and boring

It’s all they have, that and getting pissed and cheating Al showing his hair arse 🤮 Yes it’s very sad about their baby loss and despite their lies, no one here slags them off for that but their content is repetitive and boring
Or crying about being trolled when they obviously did a post for a reaction.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I really think they help the elderly in the hope that they are left a chunk of money in the elderly peoples will.
It wouldn’t surprise me tbh. They (the cheaters) aren’t doing it just to ‘be kind’, if that was the case they (the liars) wouldn’t feel the need to be sharing it all over Instagram.

Anyways Happy New Year, guys! 😁

It wouldn’t surprise me tbh. They (the cheaters) aren’t doing it just to ‘be kind’, if that was the case they (the liars) wouldn’t feel the need to be sharing it all over Instagram.

Happy New Year Tattle Friends! Here’s to more fun in 2021 🤣

Reactions: 7
Did you all notice 5/9 of their "top 9" were either about isla, trolls, co parenting woes.

And yet they (al who cheated on his pregnant wife) claim they don't post any of that for engagement. Even though those are their most popular posts!

I can't cope with those who share their saintly moments. Happy New Year xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.