It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking back over thread four as we are getting near to a new thread soon and found this... so which is it Al the cheat.... Did you have lots of fun dates (while you were cheating on your pregnant wife) as you storied on Jan 8th or did you miss the honeymoon period as you’ve claims this week 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ To be a good liar, you have to remember the lies you’ve told 😂😂😂
Good find lovely!
Would you like to do the catch up for the new thread, you are more than welcome to and I think it'll be a cracker!

Good find lovely!
Would you like to do the catch up for the new thread, you are more than welcome to and I think it'll be a cracker!
Well I thought it might give you a break as I think you’ve done most of them 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can't go to the toilet in peace, news flash I also have one bathroom and a family of five and I get to have baths/showers and go to the toilet on my own, you know why, you cheating scum bags because my family have boundaries and respect for each other!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
If you can’t afford/food or to save for ivf should be having another baby? They’ve got 3 kids. That’s expensive enough as it is!
People so quickly want another baby but don’t think long term and it annoys me. I’d love another baby. But I want to be able be financially comfortable. They are financially struggling but yet don’t even have to pay rent or mortgage yet! Altho sometimes I wonder if this is a ploy in the hope someone will set up a just giving, crowdfunded type thing. Someone did it years ago but they declined so guess their morals have changed... again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the last grid post (Al cheated on his ex wife) is just a post to seem more relevant to the masses in the current climate like most out of touch Instagrammers are doing right now. A year of lockdown and most are struggling for content 😂

Reactions: 6
I love the chat on here but I love that we talk less and less about them. They must hate that!

Reactions: 3
EC75259C-A4B3-4469-B580-F374F148993E.jpeg

Cry me a bleeping river, what does she think the rest of us are doing?!

they both work for dadsnet (although duck knows what they actually do) which is their company so surely they can take turns and help their own children? And yet they’re so desperate for more kids - how would they afford maternity/paternity leave? Call me cynical but it’s almost like the introduction for a gofundme...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to get a bleeping grip (she sleeps with married men). There are millions of people who are only children, or who have only had one child (either by choice or through circumstances) and their children aren’t moaning. (Cheaters). Okay they might say once in a blue moon they wish they had a brother or sister but laying guilt on their parent? duck off you lying cheating cowbag. You’re projecting and digging for sympathy. It’s devastating to have lost seven babies, I can’t imagine the pain, (cheats) but to keep going on about the guilt and posting it all over the internet disguised as your kids being emotional is bullshit.

Also “my 8 year old”? You slept with her dad whilst her mum was pregnant and now you’re referring to her as yours? You need to give your head a wobble Jen (and stop sleeping with married men)

Ted doesn’t want a sibling for him he wants his mum to be happy and clearly hears and sees how upset she is (cheater) that there isn’t a smaller sibling. He wants to make her happy and knows a baby will make her happy so that’s what he wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 440904
Cry me a bleeping river, what does she think the rest of us are doing?!

they both work for dadsnet (although duck knows what they actually do) which is their company so surely they can take turns and help their own children? And yet they’re so desperate for more kids - how would they afford maternity/paternity leave? Call me cynical but it’s almost like the introduction for a gofundme...
Sorry to say but even if they had a baby now the age gap is so big that chances are they wouldn’t play together anyway. I’ve 8 years between mine & from a social point of view he might aswell be an only child. Aswell as that the youngest is a full time job so the other doesn’t get nearly as much parent time as he needs & thats with me not working. If T struggles when I is there I imagine bringing a baby home would send him over the edge completely.
when they have to vacate their home they should move to a newish housing development where there’s a chance of making some friends & playmates. They seem very isolated where they live at the moment.

Reactions: 5
Still there at 7am too! 😂😂😂 More posts trying to be relevant to the masses during a pandemic. I get she’s desperate to have another child with cheating Al (why I don’t know, as he always at work now and appears to leave everything to her at the moment) and to have suffered so many losses is devastating for her but infertility aside, from the outside looking in, it doesn’t seem like it would be the right time anyway. As they (Al’s a cheat) said, he’s always working, they are apparently struggling to save according to his last post, they have no more room, they have to move out in less than 18 months, she’s desperate to spend more time with cheating Al the knobhead. I wonder if all the projected guilt is actually guilt because Al the cheat wants more kids and she thinks that will make him happy?? She must understandably feel it too that cheating Al’s ex has gone on to have to have more children. I do in someways get how she might feel.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just seen the latest point on Jens page. Does she not feel complete shame posting about not giving her youngest a sibling.... he has TWO siblings!!!! One very close in age!!!! Some of the poor women commenting, supporting her, sharing their stories of infertility and not being able to have any kids or only one. Her son has two siblings!!! TWO!!! Why does she feel the need to portray him as a single child. She should be ashamed of herself, all these women in a way worse of position supporting her and her playing on their emotions. It's disgusting and angering

If that post from she who steals married men is from the heart then I'm here to say she should feel guilty. For doing what she did, and for not seeing what is staring her in the face. T does have a sibling. She's just jealous that a better woman is that siblings mother.
Also.....jen, I know how easy it is for you and al to lie....but I is NOT your daughter. You do NOT have an 8 year old. (Als a liar and cheat) She's your step daughter and you don't deserve her after the pain and suffering you put her and her mother through. (Tattle have that info remember?)
Basically.....you should feel guilty. But as always, most of us here are going to assume you've put that post up for your (cheats) own gain....like the money and ivf one. Go fund me? Sympathy? (Liars and cheats)
Also.....employer 🤣 who are you kidding.
If that post was heartfelt.....it would've stayed on motherofboys. But its been shared on als page with the word GUILTY across it. Thats pretty apt I think. (Liars and cheats)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why the vile husband snatcher is having a pity party for one? Surely communal d*ck Al could babysit his children for an hour, then the husband snatcher can spend some time with her eldest son? Seems strange all this guilt is being placed on a 16 year old child? Why can’t the husband snatcher ask her communal d*ck husband to give her a hand? Or does she prefer to cry and get strangers sympathy?

Has this whole court case to gain more time with H’s daughter been about giving their son a playmate? Is that why she’s an outsider to them? Why is the post about how the cheaters son feels and nothing about how Hs daughter feels being taken from her mother and family and made to fit in to a place that she’s only just been invited to. I hope for H’s daughter sake that she is oblivious to what’s going on when she’s at the cheaters home, that’s the only thing that could make any of this ok. I’m pleased to hear that H has a happy loving home for her daughter and sons, it’s what she and her family deserve after the hell she must have been put through all them years ago. She’s beyond brave for what she knows is going on and is keeping it all happy for her daughters sake. The dignity and class that H is showing while that cheating pair lower themselves with pathetic, sly, lying digs is really quite hilarious. Thankfully there’s only a few daft enough to believe any of the crap the cheats post.

Has anyone noticed these pathetic posts always appear at a silly time of night? Did we see communal d*ck was as usual drinking last night? Maybe the husband snatcher was having a drink too or maybe communal d*ck was posting on behalf of the husband snatcher?

So much more about these nasty cheating lying pair confuse me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t understand why the vile husband snatcher is having a pity party for one? Surely communal d*ck Al could babysit his children for an hour, then the husband snatcher can spend some time with her eldest son? Seems strange all this guilt is being placed on a 16 year old child? Why can’t the husband snatcher ask her communal d*ck husband to give her a hand? Or does she prefer to cry and get strangers sympathy?

Has this whole court case to gain more time with H’s daughter been about giving their son a playmate? Is that why she’s an outsider to them? Why is the post about how the cheaters son feels and nothing about how Hs daughter feels being taken from her mother and family and made to fit in to a place that she’s only just been invited to. I hope for H’s daughter sake that she is oblivious to what’s going on when she’s at the cheaters home, that’s the only thing that could make any of this ok. I’m pleased to hear that H has a happy loving home for her daughter and sons, it’s what she and her family deserve after the hell she must have been put through all them years ago. She’s beyond brave for what she knows is going on and is keeping it all happy for her daughters sake. The dignity and class that H is showing while that cheating pair lower themselves with pathetic, sly, lying digs is really quite hilarious. Thankfully there’s only a few daft enough to believe any of the crap the cheats post.

Has anyone noticed these pathetic posts always appear at a silly time of night? Did we see communal d*ck was as usual drinking last night? Maybe the husband snatcher was having a drink too or maybe communal d*ck was posting on behalf of the husband snatcher?

So much more about these nasty cheating lying pair confuse me.
I think you're spot on saying that (lyning cheats) they wanted Isla round more (cheats) to keep Teddy company not for them to spend more time with her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.