It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spouting more shite I see. 🙄 Sherlock al back at it again. I can’t believe he’s trying to say that it’s people connected to Isla that are behind the “trolling” aka people calling him out for cheating, when it’s clearly not. He’s just doing this to paint Hannah and her family & friends in a bad light.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s an absolute twit. And a liar. And a cheat.

He doesn’t have proof at all - he just has a good idea who is behind certain accounts because he knows the people he’s treated badly.

It’s very convenient that they have decided against taking action against these people. He must think we were born yesterday.

And it might be him who is sued for slander if he approaches peoples employers!

Reactions: 7
That would be me.
Go you.
Unlike what they are saying, they have shown far more than shoulders on their stories and feed, just proving what liars they are. Also, there is a MASSIVE difference between posting photos of your kids sleeping/in the bath etc. to a personal account with 100 followers to a public account with 30,400 followers.

Reactions: 8
Okay so I don’t check here often but I do when he posts stuff like he’s just done as I know he’s spouting stuff from here so I then catch up on here! If he didn’t post then no one would be coming over here to see what’s being said! He’s creating more drama for himself by doing that!

So, is he trying to say these “family” (Isla’s family) trolls have been sending them nasty messages on Instagram and other social media via anon accounts or is he trying to say that people on here are Isla’s family? Either way I don’t believe any of it, I think it’s more vindictive behaviour from him to try and make Isla’s family look bad and to try and stir up more trouble.

Reactions: 9
Been taking a break from reading here because honestly it was making me angry. But had to comment on his latest load of pish. He has done this before, remember the photo of the police car? He knows that hes being found out and that he is showing himself in an incredibly bad light... he needs no help to do this because his weird posts, digs at islas mum etc do all that for him. I'm in no doubt he is being advised by whoever's in charge of the dadsnet brand to come out and defend his position but it just makes him look completely ridiculous. He is the only one who has posted private texts, messages and sob stories to his thousands of followers. Really poor show but it's to be expected of him unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If what cheating Al is saying was in any way true he would be posting those messages and threats all over his sad little stories-als a cheat

If what cheating Al is saying was in any way true he would be posting those messages and threats all over his sad little stories-als a cheat
He would be taking it further via his multiple resources mentioned in his post. Al is a cheat. The reason he isnt? Well anyones guess, but I think most people can draw their own conclusions...

He would be taking it further via his multiple resources mentioned in his post. Al is a cheat. The reason he isnt? Well anyones guess, but I think most people can draw their own conclusions...

Reactions: 5
Apparently we are all related to Hannah and their is only 6 of us 😂😂
Also won’t their followers start to figure out that they lie seen as they posted tonnes of photos and videos of Isla with no top on coming out of the sea and in the bath?! People don’t forget weird photos like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also won’t their followers start to figure out that they lie seen as they posted tonnes of photos and videos of Isla with no top on coming out of the sea and in the bath?! People don’t forget weird photos like that.
nah the sheep are too busy with their heads up their behinds. Have you read the comments on the first post? Pathetic.

• Haha
That thread of comments from their sheep is just so weird. They made a major point in their post that the children are happy with their photos being shared. And yet, when someone suggests it's inappropriate to post half naked photographs of their eight-year-old daughter, their only response is - didn't you get the point of the post? Bloody hell. So weak. They have nothing but lies and deflection because they know how appalling their behavior is.

They have monetized their lives, their children's lives and, by posting half naked photographs of their children... well, you don't need to be a genius to fill in the blanks. If I was I's mother, I would be taking those cheating asshats back to court to protect her from their exploitation.

• Heart
Oh Al you cheating knob won’t you please just bore the duck off now! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Can tell the thread has been quiet again this week eh 🙄 he shared brummymummyof2 trolls post last week and thought he’d jump on the old band wagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So in conclusion he has decided to do duck all😂 i think maybe 1 person on here is connected to hannah! I know hannah through social media, I came across her because we had a mutual follower. Im certainly not connected to her. Im here to speak the truth and get the other side of the story out there. For 7 years al has spouted his side of the story on his social media, bashing his ex wife, insulting her, and her parenting. We have only ever heard his side and its not right. For years his followers have been fed this image of his evil ex wife, a woman who kept him for his daughter. The comments on his posts about isla would be so cruel, such digs at a woman they didn't even know, and he allowed that. He allowed 30k followers to believe hannah was horrible, and to let them insult her left, right and centre. But us calling his behaviour is trolling and abuse?
Absolutel madness

• Heart
Good for you for standing up to him. I see he sent flying monkeys to jump on you 🙄 classic narcissistic tactics
The cunts are lapping up the comments the lying cheating bastards, barely a minute between a comment and swooping in with fake gratitude. Cheating vile assholes, the pair of them.

So in conclusion he has decided to do duck all😂 i think maybe 1 person on here is connected to hannah! I know hannah through social media, I came across her because we had a mutual follower. Im certainly not connected to her. Im here to speak the truth and get the other side of the story out there. For 7 years al has spouted his side of the story on his social media, bashing his ex wife, insulting her, and her parenting. We have only ever heard his side and its not right. For years his followers have been fed this image of his evil ex wife, a woman who kept him for his daughter. The comments on his posts about isla would be so cruel, such digs at a woman they didn't even know, and he allowed that. He allowed 30k followers to believe hannah was horrible, and to let them insult her left, right and centre. But us calling his behaviour is trolling and abuse?
Absolutel madness
@Pumpkinandrose 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Extremely well put as always, Al the cheat is just projecting his own terrible behaviour on Hannah

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.