It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he’s calling her a cougar 🤮and saying when he was 6 she was starting her a levels. (She looks well rough ) Omg and watching the cheat. How apt 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Al the cheat is such an arrogant prick, as a northerner, ya accent is tit Al. And besides cheating Al (cheated on his pregnant ex wife with Jen) wouldn’t last 5 minutes anywhere north of the M25. Everything about him (cheat) makes my skin crawl 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi Al (cheat) and Jen (home wrecker). God we are getting very well acquainted around here. I’ll tell you one thing Jen (homewrecker) might look rough but you Al (cheat) look even rougher.

Interesting that Jen’s (homewrecker) looks are the only thing you can pull from this thread. Says a lot about your relationship.

Reactions: 9
Now he’s calling her a cougar 🤮and saying when he was 6 she was starting her a levels. (She looks well rough ) Omg and watching the cheat. How apt 🤣.
They (cheats) quoted you but didn’t screen shot it but rewrote it as you included the word cheat. A new tactic from these liars, well they do rewrite history do maybe not so new I suppose! If you don’t want to read it, don’t come here! Or and neither is narcissism a good trait you cheat Al 👋🏻🖕🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hello everyone, including al and jen, our best audience🥰

I haven't been on tattle for a few days, but I have just caught up on the whole al/jen/mum thing. For the record and for any new members I just wanted to include a point myself and many others have made over the course of our 4 threads. Isla was 5 weeks old when al walked out, he had an affair with jen throughout hannahs pregnancy with isla. He made minimum effort to see her, but made the most effort in making hannahs life hell. He did not succeed though. Hannah met a lovely man when isla was around 2/3. They married, had two more children and live a happy life together. Hannahs husband took isla on as his own. He adores her. Keeps a safe roof over her head, showers her with love and has become a role model to her. Al cannot cope with this because there is another man in his daughters life, who treats her and her mother incredibly well. Al is a control freak, he cannot cope with the fact that his ex wife has a whole new happy life. But control freak al finds his way, which is making isla call jen (the woman who had an affair with al) mum.
I have spoken to hannah and her sister about this. And although al and jen will have you believe that hannah was "thrilled" about isla calling jen mum, that is very far from the truth. Hannah was not on board with this, she wasn't happy and has made that known to the cheaters. Jen has dropped isla back to her home and told hannah "your little darling is no ray of sunshine in my house" jen has also wished hannahs two boys dead, along with texting hannah she was glad she wouldn't have to spend the weekend with isla! Al and jen will let everyone believe they are a perfect blended family. They are not. They are toxic, controlling, manipulating and dangerous.
And for the record al and jen. Isla calling her step daddy "dad" is totally different from isla calling jen (the woman who slept with her father while her mother was pregnant with her, AND made her mothers life so difficult for her own selfish gain) "mum"
Islas dad is her step dad. Cheating al does not deserve that title. He has treated that little girl and her mother disgustingly.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
They (cheats) quoted you but didn’t screen shot it but rewrote it as you included the word cheat. A new tactic from these liars, well they do rewrite history do maybe not so new I suppose! If you don’t want to read it, don’t come here! Or and neither is narcissism a good trait you cheat Al 👋🏻🖕🏻
Omg I feel privileged. I’m a bit offended they didn’t quote my whole post though. And sorry but as a 43 year old mum of 6 ( all my own birth children) I don’t look as rough. Maybe because I’m not carrying the baggage of stealing another woman’s husband 😂 I sleep easy at night. But if it makes you feel better Al the cheat you look rough too. That’s what happens when you live a life of lies .

• Haha

I haven't been on tattle for a few days, but I have just caught up on the whole al/jen/mum thing. For the record and for any new members I just wanted to include a point myself and many others have made over the course of our 4 threads. Isla was 5 weeks old when al walked out, he had an affair with jen throughout hannahs pregnancy with isla. He made minimum effort to see her, but made the most effort in making hannahs life hell. He did not succeed though. Hannah met a lovely man when isla was around 2/3. They married, had two more children and live a happy life together. Hannahs husband took isla on as his own. He adores her. Keeps a safe roof over her head, showers her with love and has become a role model to her. Al cannot cope with this because there is another man in his daughters life, who treats her and her mother incredibly well. Al is a control freak, he cannot cope with the fact that his ex wife has a whole new happy life. But control freak al finds his way, which is making isla call jen (the woman who had an affair with al) mum.
I have spoken to hannah and her sister about this. And although al and jen will have you believe that hannah was "thrilled" about isla calling jen mum, that is very far from the truth. Hannah was not on board with this, she wasn't happy and has made that known to the cheaters. Jen has dropped isla back to her home and told hannah "your little darling is no ray of sunshine in my house" jen has also wished hannahs two boys dead, along with texting hannah she was glad she wouldn't have to spend the weekend with isla! Al and jen will let everyone believe they are a perfect blended family. They are not. They are toxic, controlling, manipulating and dangerous.
And for the record al and jen. Isla calling her step daddy "dad" is totally different from isla calling jen (the woman who slept with her father while her mother was pregnant with her, AND made her mothers life so difficult for her own selfish gain) "mum"
Islas dad is her step dad. Cheating al does not deserve that title. He has treated that little girl and her mother disgustingly.
You’ve summed it up perfectly! 👌🏻

Reactions: 3

Jesus 😔

Reactions: 1

You’ve put that so well and those disgusting things Jen the husband stealer said are vile. Karma will get these 2 cheats one day . You can tell Al the cheat resents The happy home I has with her parents,

IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) they know who you are, .... don’t worry Al we secretly in love with you. That’s what it is.... crush. Clearly a bit bored this weekend.

Omg I feel privileged. I’m a bit offended they didn’t quote my whole post though. And sorry but as a 43 year old mum of 6 ( all my own birth children) I don’t look as rough. Maybe because I’m not carrying the baggage of stealing another woman’s husband 😂 I sleep easy at night. But if it makes you feel better Al the cheat you look rough too. That’s what happens when you live a life of lies .
I look rough. I keep on glancing myself in the mirror and think shoot is that me?

Reactions: 1
IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) they know who you are, .... don’t worry Al we secretly in love with you. That’s what it is.... crush. Clearly a bit bored this weekend.
Ptwm and her policeman husband tried that ages ago it didn’t work. It’s a gossip site. Why come and read here. They put their lives out there in the public so they’re no different to celebrities. You can’t always have good attention. I know if I’d carried on like they have I couldn’t bring myself to read it.

Reactions: 10
Al needs to do his research first before he starts spouting shite. 😂😂😂 just because you’re clueless on something al, doesn’t mean we all are.

A PI would never be allowed the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from this website. The police could potentially obtain the IP addresses, but they have to have good reasons as there are privacy laws. The owners of this website don’t just go dishing out IP addresses and they aren’t as easily obtainable as Al is making them out to be.

Not to mention the fact, there’s been no crime committed. No one has been harassed, there’s been no homophobic or racial comments ect.

oh and another thing al, thought you didn’t have two pence to rub together? Yet you reckon you can afford a PI? JOG ON.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would sharing these class as doxxing?! Or not cos an individuals details haven’t be shared. I’m unclear on the details.

Just to know, can a moderator please come on here and explain about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Is it actually possible for them to be obtained??
I know al is spouting tit but there might be some people who genuinely believe him!
The thing is, even if he could get the IP addresses, he wouldn’t be able to trace them back to a particular address. Most people have an IP address that changes daily as standard and you’d need very good reasons (basically as a part of a police investigation) to obtain the information for where that IP address came from. Plus you’d then have to prove who in that household actually wrote the messages.

Not to mention this is presuming that the person who is posting is using wifi, it’s different again if they’re using phone data. Or if you’re using a VPN, that’s different again. People can use a VPN to present from a different place, so it would appear to be linked to one address, when it actually isn’t. If you do a google search for the IP addresses he’s posted, you’ll see all sorts of random addresses come up, including Mexico, this is because IP addresses change daily. People like al think IP addresses are clear cut and they aren’t.

Not to mention the fact that no crime has been committed, no harassment, no racial or homophobic comments etc. Al would not have a leg to stand on. Not like he could afford a PI anyway, let’s not forget that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.