It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first time creating a thread 🤞🏻

title suggested by @thesmallone had to modify slightly.

cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives, who can't stop messing with other people's lives"

@Pumpkinandrose all ready for your recap ☺

Makes me sick
Makes me sick
Just wanted to add these two screen grabs from the last thread as I sums up these two vile cheats. Also don’t know about their order but mine says that adult issues shouldn’t be discussed with the children, so the fact he (the cheat) says he showed it to Isla is disgusting. If I was Hannah, I would want that modified so that cheating Al took a legal undertaking not to discuss adult issues (I also have this in mine as ex does the same 🙄)

@Moderator seems my first thread posting title was not a success 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 please can you amend

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They are the most vile pair I have ever seen. How they can have a channel where they discuss parenting advice is beyond me, he should be removed from his position, disgusting man.

also
4FD987CC-EE15-4F2C-A6A6-0565BB2D8F7C.png

clearly teddy wouldn’t compromise either because he ended up watching a film in another room. Why couldn’t they just let her choose and they could take it in turns and why is it only Isla getting the blame? I’m sick of them making her out to be a horrible child and yet Ted is perfect, it is disgusting.

Reactions: 8
The emotional damage these two vile cheats are doing to Isla is awful and may not even been truly understood for years to come yet. The wording in that email is horrible. Shows him to be the vile human being he really it (a man that will cheat on his pregnant ex wife)

i think they need to understand as well, the whole situation must be very confusing for a child and she’s also eight now which means she is growing more aware.

she goes to her dad’s and teddy has his mum and her dad, when she’s at home, she has her brothers, her mum and their dad. Although it’s always been this way, it must be confusing for her and she will question it. This whole situation must be hard for her, not being able to speak to her mum while she is with them, having to play second fiddle to prince Ted... if she did act out, then no one would blame her (apart from them two), but I just think they see her in such a negative way. They only see Isla to point score.

Reactions: 5
My first time creating a thread 🤞🏻

title suggested by @thesmallone had to modify slightly.

cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives, who can't stop messing with other people's lives"

@Pumpkinandrose all ready for your recap ☺

Just wanted to add these two screen grabs from the last thread as I sums up these two vile cheats. Also don’t know about their order but mine says that adult issues shouldn’t be discussed with the children, so the fact he (the cheat) says he showed it to Isla is disgusting. If I was Hannah, I would want that modified so that cheating Al took a legal undertaking not to discuss adult issues (I also have this in mine as ex does the same 🙄)

@Moderator seems my first thread posting title was not a success 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 please can you amend
Omg they are vile!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I wish there was a way they could be properly outed for their disgusting behaviour so that people would know not to support them.

Reactions: 4
I'm actually disgusted by them. He is such a disrespectful pig, and the fact Jen sticks by him when she knows he treats the mother of his child like that is just as disgraceful. You would think she'd have some empathy for another mother.

Well, Saint Jen should know he'll just end up treating her exactly the same way when he moves on, however long that takes, and how will she feel about Prince T being used as a pawn in his manipulation and mind games then?

I agree with everyone above. You can tell the kind of man he is from his email to Isla's Mum. He's shown himself up. He thinks he's so clever but, honestly, how revealing! No one who sees that will ever be convinced by his 'family man' persona again.

I wish there was a way they could be properly outed for their disgusting behaviour so that people would know not to support them.
Agreed! I feel so sure that anyone who reads these threads and sees the messages he sends Isla's Mum will never support him as a 'family advocate' again. Everyone that follows them needs to see what's here!

The court needs to see what he's doing, as well. The emotional damage they are causing those children - such a tragedy! And it won't become clear until they're adults themselves.

I'm actually disgusted by them. He is such a disrespectful pig, and the fact Jen sticks by him when she knows he treats the mother of his child like that is just as disgraceful. You would think she'd have some empathy for another mother.

Well, Saint Jen should know he'll just end up treating her exactly the same way when he moves on, however long that takes, and how will she feel about Prince T being used as a pawn in his manipulation and mind games then?

I agree with everyone above. You can tell the kind of man he is from his email to Isla's Mum. He's shown himself up. He thinks he's so clever but, honestly, how revealing! No one who sees that will ever be convinced by his 'family man' persona again.

Agreed! I feel so sure that anyone who reads these threads and sees the messages he sends Isla's Mum will never support him as a 'family advocate' again. Everyone that follows them needs to see what's here!

The court needs to see what he's doing, as well. The emotional damage they are causing those children - such a tragedy! And it won't become clear until they're adults themselves.
It has to come crashing down on them at some point, it just has to. If anyone had any doubts before that they were vile people, I hope those doubts have gone now. This is not normal behaviour, taking your child early so that her mum can’t have her because “that’s what the courts said”, when actually he’s manipulated what the court agreement has said for his own benefit. Then he stops Isla speaking to her mum... and then to top it off he complains about her from day one. It makes me feel sick that he has so many sheep following him online and reading his advice and thinking that they are this lovely blended family.

I'm actually at that stage now where I think it's worthwhile contacting the brands they work with to let them know the truth.

I'm actually at that stage now where I think it's worthwhile contacting the brands they work with to let them know the truth.
i feel like someone needs to publish an article on them. “Well known dad from the dad network is actually a giant head and not the father of the year that he makes out to be”...

Reactions: 7
The pair of them still play the hard done by 'parents' when they were the ones who were creeping around behind a pregnant woman's back.
He is scum, but to me jen is worse. She has had some experience of being on her own with a child, for whatever reason, she should know how it feels and what islas mum went through. Still she sticks by the so called 'expert' on being a dad and watches him be an absolute bleep tohis daughters mum. I can only assume her continuing acts of do gooding are to cover up her natural malicious tendencies.
He is the worst of the worst, the perpetrator of the wrong doing acting like a victim. Worst of all parading himself on social media for the world to see HIS side of the story. How anyone can still support these pair of liars is beyond me.

Reactions: 4
Surely they could have just watched the film Isla wanted to considering she isn’t there all the time. Disgusting how they talk about her negatively but they never would with Ted (the favourite child)

Surely they could have just watched the film Isla wanted to considering she isn’t there all the time. Disgusting how they talk about her negatively but they never would with Ted (the favourite child)
Exactly! Why can’t they just let her have what she wants and why can’t Ted just compromise for a change? Why does it need to be Isla that compromises? And WHY do they never ever criticise Ted? I don’t think I’ve ever seen them complain about him, EVER, yet they’ve had Isla had a day or so and they’re already complaining, it makes me sick!

Reactions: 9
The incessant posting whilst Isla is there is so clearly to wind up her mum I can’t believe others cannot see it. I imagine Isla’s behaviour is difficult when she’s there as she’ll be feeling uncomfortable, unsure, etc. I actually wonder whether Hannah needs to put a stop to them having her on their socials. I came from a broken home and it makes me feel deeply uncomfortable to watch as I remember those games so well and how I felt as a young child. I would love to find a way to make people aware of them...

Reactions: 12
What a prick. Insisting it’s in Islas best interest to be with him. Yes because unless there is a danger then courts always think it’s in a child’s best interest to see both parents. Doesn’t mean they think you’re actually good for the kid, just that they have a right to see both parents

I’m new here and only ended up finding out about them because they blocked me for disagreeing with one comment of theirs a little while ago. Thought it was strange that I’d get blocked for something as small as that so googled them and this was the first thing to show up! Well, I definitely found out more than I expected to!

Reactions: 9
This whole Christmas "winner" is uncomfortable viewing. I do, however, imagine that the cheaters supporters/followers thrive on drama and a fight. Watching this is their perfect viewing. It is quite sickening to watch the children shared all over social media. They are, quite frankly, a disgrace.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.