It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrrmmmmmm.......
I have no words anymore. If its not inappropriate photos (als a cheat) then it's digs at how H parents or teachers I.
So nasty all the time! Oh and just so we're all aware here, the narcissistic has signed his name off at the end.
Maybe while you're teaching anatomy in a science lesson ON A SATURDAY al the cheat, you could teach I how not to behave as an adult. I'm sure her actual mum's got that down, but feel free to add to it.
There is no way a daughter of a midwife especially at her age would think and say that Another awful dig at I's mother🤯

Reactions: 8
I wonder if Jen looks at how Al the cheat disrespects his ex wife and wonders if one day if she will ever be in the same position?

Nail on head, how could you be with a cheat and liar? Wondering when they will do it to you .... The disrespect for the Mother of his child is relentless and not blended at all.

Reactions: 7
Oh No. Lord forbid they (Al’s a cheating knobhead) are living in a house rent free provided by Jen’s ex husband AND they have to pay for things to be repaired (or not as the story implies l) I mean, you know as an actual adult, I only had to replace a leaking bath recently that leaked into my kitchen AND pay my mortgage - like any regular person with a mortgage has too 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I wonder who wrote that story, I’m suspecting Al the knobhead as surely Jen would need to keep on the right side of her ex, I mean only last weekend Al (Cheated in his ex wife) was saying what a wonderful relationship they had with Jen’s ex as he gave his kids loads of Louis’ only game.... he just can’t keep up with his own narrative 😂😂😂😂 cheating prick

Reactions: 11
Al must have no self respect to be living in a house paid for by another man. Quote this on your Instagram 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That story about isla and teddy talking babies...what can I say. What an awful, sly dig at hannah. But I can tell you know, hannah is a dedicated midwife, and talks very openly with her children about birth and babies (it's literally her passion) only the other day isla was teaching her little brother about anatomy (as I saw on hannahs insta story). Hannah and her husband are wonderful parents. By just looking at the children, you can see how happy and healthy they are. I cannot believe al has taken to making digs about a subject that his ex is an expert at. She's delivered more babies than the cheats have had glasses of fizz!
From a very young age, isla has been taught another birth, babies, and biology. That little girl knows more than the cheats ever will!

Just thought I was add these. Two screenshots of a conversation between a tattler and the cheaters. One where al blames hannah for isla, stating she forced him into impregnating her (think it might be al who needs the biology lesson) and another where he insult hannahs mental ability.
These are from the first thread, but relevant as ever x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It would so make me laugh is cheating Al the knobhead wrote this about himself 😂😂😂😂 these answers are the funniest. Damn it! One has already been deleted! The question was Who has more into who and Al the cheating knobhead replied saying he was more into her and that she was stunning and beautiful (forgot to mention in the story that this was all while his wife was pregnant at home with Isla!) did anyone get the screenshot?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s a workaholic?!
Also can couples counselling In the early part of their relationship 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean I’m not surprised given how they got together while cheating Al the knobhead was still married to his ex wife, if I was Jen I would be anxious and need Counselling too 😂

A truly bizarre pair. They tell more lies than they tell the truth. I wouldn’t trust them to tell me the time.

Bottom left - "unplanned pregnancy" more digs at Hannah 🙄
Cheating hole.
It breaks my heart how much he didn’t want Isla. I know what that’s like and it’s an awful feeling that never leaves you. And the way he’s making out the court was because of him, no the mother of your child was trying to make you realise you have a tiny life that you’re responsible for... they’re only seeing Isla more now for content, it makes me sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Likelihood of someone asking Al (The lying cheat) why they had couples therapy so early? Zero. Chances he came on here and saw our posts? Very high! Oh Al you cheating loser, when will you see that your content is purely answering tattlers or trying to annoy your ex ( who is perfectly happy without you!!!)

Reactions: 8
Imagine that poor little girl in years to come seeing on the internet all the crap he’s put out there. He’s a vile piece of tit and he’s making himself look even worse ( if that’s possible) why keep posting these things.

Reactions: 7
Well if Al the cheat didn't want the 'surprise' of an unplanned pregnancy he shouldn't have had sex at all then should he?what an absolute utter fuckimg cheating twit-you can take all the precautions in the world and still end up pregnant-it happens.most men understand this and don't put all the blame on the woman- it takes 2 people to make a baby cheating Al.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.