It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you all notice 5/9 of their "top 9" were either about isla, trolls, co parenting woes.

And yet they (al who cheated on his pregnant wife) claim they don't post any of that for engagement. Even though those are their most popular posts!
I noticed that too yet they keep saying they (al cheated on pregnant wife) don’t post for engagement... yeah right 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All they ever do is post (and promote posts) for engagement. If they can lie about something as silly and simple as that (it’s literally the cheating pairs job to engage on social media) makes you wonder just what else they are dishonest about....
Oh wait. Everything

Reactions: 8
They, the lying cheats, got the caption wrong, they went to ‘their place’ when Al was cheating on his pregnant ex wife and sleeping with Jen behind her back!
Funny how they put ‘as friends’ first so it wouldn’t so look as bad. Why on earth would you even meet up with another woman when your wife is PREGNANT? Words fail me.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Funny how they put ‘as friends’ first so it wouldn’t so look as bad. Why on earth would you even meet up with another woman when your wife is PREGNANT? Words fail me.
It’s gaslighting at its finest. Cheating scumbag, then has the nerve to rewrite history, at least have the balls to stand by your actions

Reactions: 6
Yet, when he first saw jen he thought she was 'smoking hot'. Nice he managed to stay friends until he was officially single then eh? Oh wait! You didnt. So at best it's a place he took his smokin hot 'friend' who he thought was the most beautiful woman in the wotld, while his WIFE was oblivious and carrying his child. At worst, it's where him and his mistress went for a secret sesh while he was sneaking around like the cheat he is. Only hope to god they haven't taken isla there, essentially where her dad would hide out with his bit on the side while she was still in the womb.

Hoping you'll tell the lie often enough it will magically become true guys? Lowest of the low. No amount of elderly befriending will cover yourred necks. No wonder you count down the days until you can leave, must be hard to keep up the happy family routine in the town where everyone knows what you did and the only folk who will give you the time of day are the elderly people you con into being 'friends' . Hope your bubble bursts in 2021.

Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand how more of their followers don’t cringe at the pervy posts that they share. Nobody needs to see that cheater drooling. I’m all for find your partner attractive and telling them that. But keep it private.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
778BE78B-3401-44B2-BDC5-4BC0F0CBF2FA.png

Funny, if I was so desperate to conceive and someone asked if I was pregnant I’d look devastated not smug!

Also I was just uploading this picture and noticed the “cheating wives” advert that comes up on this page now 😂 how appropriate for Al the cheat and St Jen of Hives!!
9BEB4B8E-DBA1-44FF-AD78-5927DAE43EAE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 368506
Funny, if I was so desperate to conceive and someone asked if I was pregnant I’d look devastated not smug!

Also I was just uploading this picture and noticed the “cheating wives” advert that comes up on this page now 😂 how appropriate for Al the cheat and St Jen of Hives!!View attachment 368507
Hahaha the ads are funny 😂 but I agree I wouldn’t be posting that video with that message if I had suffered the terrible baby loss she has, in fact I probably wouldn’t post about it all

Reactions: 4
Hahaha the ads are funny 😂 but I agree I wouldn’t be posting that video with that message if I had suffered the terrible baby loss she has, in fact I probably wouldn’t post about it all

I thought this seemed a really strange pic to post with that caption.
Also if they’re out in the middle of nowhere how has a random person just run up to St Jen the homewrecker and asked that ?? Seems weird .
I don’t know anyone who’d just walk up to someone and ask if they were pregnant. I certainly wouldn’t unless I actually saw a baby exiting that person at the time 😂

Reactions: 9
Out in the middle of nowhere in tier 4 where your meant to be limiting contact. (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) Also, I don’t know anyone who would ask a random stranger if they were pregnant, just in case they weren’t.

Bore off Al (who cheated on his pregnant ex wife), content must be low again so I know, let’s roll out the trolls line again. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
What the duck is he on about now? Have a day off Al you lying cheating shitbag

Reactions: 5
Bore off Al (who cheated on his pregnant ex wife), content must be low again so I know, let’s roll out the trolls line again. 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
We don’t call her his grandma because she’s 10 years older, we call her his grandma because they have a very odd relationship. He behaves like a messy slob of a teenager and she tells him off like she’s his mother/grandmother. They do not act like a married couple.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s awful how much some of their sheep buy into this whole “isla’s mum stops me seeing Isla” bullshit. He’s done a post saying he’s got more contact and someone has already asked whether this has had to be agreed with the courts. 🙄

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.