It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last slide he put up didn’t even make sense. No wonder he’s removed it .
I hope Jen removed the chin one that Al put up knowing it’s just crappy to make a dig at H out of nowhere.
Maybe Jen does things for the elderly to make herself feel better. (Al cheated on his pregnant wife with Jen) I can imagine Al saying oh you’ve only done a half day with them so it’s no big deal. So now she’s going off to do something for someone else to make her time ‘worth it’ .

Reactions: 5
This isn’t just a takeaway. This is a St Jen takeaway 😂
Now this would make a great title for the next thread😂
What is it with these cheaters making a big deal about everything. Its a bloody take away, not a 4 course meal in a 5 star hotel!

Errrrmmmmmm.......
I have no words anymore. If its not inappropriate photos (als a cheat) then it's digs at how H parents or teachers I.
So nasty all the time! Oh and just so we're all aware here, the narcissistic has signed his name off at the end.
Maybe while you're teaching anatomy in a science lesson ON A SATURDAY al the cheat, you could teach I how not to behave as an adult. I'm sure her actual mum's got that down, but feel free to add to it.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Errrrmmmmmm.......
I have no words anymore. If its not inappropriate photos (als a cheat) then it's digs at how H parents or teachers I.
So nasty all the time! Oh and just so we're all aware here, the narcissistic has signed his name off at the end.
Maybe while you're teaching anatomy in a science lesson ON A SATURDAY al the cheat, you could teach I how not to behave as an adult. I'm sure her actual mum's got that down, but feel free to add to it.

Hoping Isla listens very carefully to the cheat's son giving her a full anatomy lesson. Tedled is the way for everyone.

THREAD: #5 It's the Fergusons, Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Always having a dig at Hannah aren’t they 🙄 and people actually believe their bullshit about being a perfect blended family!

Errrrmmmmmm.......
It would be a change to see Al the cheating Knobhead do ANY schooling, seems happy to leave all that to Jen and then boast about having time away from the home. Plus I’s mum is a midwife, so I’m sure more than competent to tell I where Babies come from 🤦🏼‍♀️
THREAD: #5 It's the Fergusons, Led by Ted or Gaslit by Al. You decide?
Love it! Waaaay better than my attempt 😂

I wonder if Jen looks at how Al the cheat disrespects his ex wife and wonders if one day if she will ever be in the same position? They always say they way you treat people says says a lot about your character, although Cheating Al’s character is plain to see really, I’m not sure he has one redeeming quality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Living in a house rent free and all’s they do is moan stuff is broken.🙄 Pay for it to be fixed like the rest of us.

Reactions: 11
Living in a house rent free and all’s they do is moan stuff is broken.🙄 Pay for it to be fixed like the rest of us.
Yeah they need to think themselves lucky they haven’t got to pay for things to be fixed/replaced/maintained AND pay the mortgage or rent! Imagine the audacity to moan about a house someone else is paying for. Embarrassed for them. Hope Louis dad doesn’t see it

Reactions: 9
Yeah they need to think themselves lucky they haven’t got to pay for things to be fixed/replaced/maintained AND pay the mortgage or rent! Imagine the audacity to moan about a house someone else is paying for. Embarrassed for them. Hope Louis dad doesn’t see it
I know! Things don’t last forever, stuff breaks, it’s a fact of life and no ones fault, I can’t imagine living in a house that someone else is paying the mortgage for and moaning that stuff is broken! I hope they have decency to replace and fix stuff, rather than leaving his house run down when they finally get the boot.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks all they do is complain about having kids and wanting peace or having to teach them etc while wanting to show off they have I more. There’s so much irony in that. And as for the problems with the house, they clearly dont want to spend on things knowing they’re leaving. As for the name of body parts do shut up. Trying to belittle H online again... bore off you cheaters.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.