It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goodness that’s so embarrassing. If anyone’s ever commented they walk past their house every day, it’s because they’re local and they happen to walk past - they haven’t hinted that they’re stalking. Same with where the kids go to school, it’s a small place, if you’re local you can figure this stuff out. I know where Peter Andres kid goes to school, im not stalking I just happen to know. The cheating liar is desperate to make things look so much worse than they seem.
Gaslighting at its ‘finest’

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Client report: here is the written report regarding the verbal report of the report regarding the report on the report.

sincerely, Report McReportface

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm really surprised that those stories are still up, I presumed that Al the cheat would take them down when the booze wore off this morning.
By the way, hi cheating Al and Jen!! Having fun creating that little narrative about the big bad trolls?!
Hannah had a lucky escape, although her world must have been destroyed at the time. I'd worry for anyone's safety around a narcissist like cheating Al.

Reactions: 11
I'm really surprised that those stories are still up, I presumed that Al the cheat would take them down when the booze wore off this morning.
By the way, hi cheating Al and Jen!! Having fun creating that little narrative about the big bad trolls?!
Hannah had a lucky escape, although her world must have been destroyed at the time. I'd worry for anyone's safety around a narcissist like cheating Al.
I agree! He’s a dangerous man that’s for sure! It’s clear he’s becoming more and more unhinged and people are seeing it unfold! There will still be some of his sheep giving him the sympathy he seems to desperately crave, but for everyone one of them, they’ll be more questioning his sanity!

Reactions: 5
He said he would remove when Jen and kids are awake. We know that Jen (homewrecker) is now awake 😆 Proof he can’t keep up with his lies.

Reactions: 10
No posts on their (cheats) thread since Tuesday..... I’m calling bingo that at some point soon they’ll (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) do something to try and promote some discussion on here again as their content and engagement is falling 😂😂😂
Hello Tattlers (and cheating Al) from Greece 🇬🇷 I decided the cold wasn’t for me, so I hopped on a quick VPN flight to sunnier climes 😂😂 I posted this above about how quiet the cheats were and since then, their (liars) posts and stories have generated 6 pages on the cheaters thread!!!!! And they try to claim innocence, Al should look in the mirror rather than pay a PI, the troll is closer than he thinks (Al, I mean you BTW 😂) I’m off to prepare some moussaka for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It just shows how arrogant he is though, he chooses a topic he clearly has no knowledge of (IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , technology and the like) and starts spouting a load of crap because he thinks he can scare people and he thinks that people won’t know that he’s lying, because he just assumes that none of us will know about the subject either.

Well sorry Al, but we aren’t the uneducated people you think we are and we clearly have more knowledge than you do on these subjects and you’ve been well and truly made to look like a prized knob. 🙌

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe some people have the audacity to blatantly lie through their teeth like this. It’s a common trait of a straight, white, abusive man. They think you’re too thick to know the truth and it’s a scare tactic. I’ve had too many men do it to me and seen it done to others.

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Do we think someone (Al’s a cheat) may have been doing a little bit of research for the purposes of content?? The link is about dealing with a narcissistic mother daughter relationship
Hahahah al doesn’t need to do any research, him and Jen are classic narcissists through and through.

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Do we think someone (Al’s a cheat) may have been doing a little bit of research for the purposes of content?? The link is about dealing with a narcissistic mother daughter relationship
I came here to say this!

Reactions: 3
I've just gone back and looked again at his (cheating Al's) rant. He mentions making promises in his marriage vows. Didn't he make those to his first wife before he cheated on her and left her with a newborn baby whilst he frolicked off with his bit on the side? 🤔 Convenient to forget what doesn't fit your narrative, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh the irony! 😂 They must be the most narcissistic people I have ever come across! Of course they won’t see that, as they are the victims in all of this, definitely not the mother of his first born child that he betrayed and continues to abuse, not the daughter he uses for engagement and to make digs at his ex?! Honestly, he is too much! 🤦‍♀️

I've just gone back and looked again at his (cheating Al's) rant. He mentions making promises in his marriage vows. Didn't he make those to his first wife before he cheated on her and left her with a newborn baby whilst he frolicked off with his bit on the side? 🤔 Convenient to forget what doesn't fit your narrative, isn't it?
You know what that’s so true and I didn’t even pick up on that. Very good point. Marriage vows meant duck all to him then.

Reactions: 9
You know what that’s so true and I didn’t even pick up on that. Very good point. Marriage vows meant duck all to him then.
He will drop Jen too at some point I reckon - that’s why she’s a nervous wreck (Al and Jen are lying cheats). I almost feel sorry for her.

I've been and checked all the IP addressed and they all are within the Sussex, Brighton and Kent area.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've been and checked all the IP addressed and they all are within the Sussex, Brighton and Kent area.
Thing is though, anyone can google them and do a search. It’s utterly pointless because IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) change constantly and he would never be able to find out where it originated at a certain time as he’d need very good reasons and basically it would be as a part of a police investigation if a crime had been committed, which there obviously hasn’t been! Plus you can’t prove who in the house wrote the messages anyway, so again, it’s pretty useless information that he’s got there. He’s just an arse.

Reactions: 7
Well after my morning in Greece eating moussaka by the beach 🏖 I’ve decide to hop on another quick VPN flight to across Europe to Germany 🇩🇪 😂😂😂 and just happen to notice that half of those IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) cheating Al posted have already changed location (you know, as IP addresses do). I’m off to enjoy my evening with a pilsner 😂
Last night, some were Mexico, London but half of them are different to what cheating Al put last night

• Haha
I want to call his bluff and ask the cheating liar to show screenshots with time stamps and the whole message showing - not just selected lines - where people have said the things he’s claiming they have.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.