It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, like I’d want these two (cheating) cretins knowing if I’d broken the rules 🤦🏼‍♀️ (I’m not in tier 4 and still haven’t broken the rules)
Same. We have our support bubble (child under 1) and a childcare bubble and that's it. We did our one day for Christmas - thankfully that's all we'd planned, but I do feel for those who had the rig ripped out by being put in tier 4.
And it's all very well saying it's anonymous, but cheating Al and Jen can see the user names of people who respond so it isn't really anonymous!

Reactions: 2
Same. We have our support bubble (child under 1) and a childcare bubble and that's it. We did our one day for Christmas - thankfully that's all we'd planned, but I do feel for those who had the rig ripped out by being put in tier 4.
And it's all very well saying it's anonymous, but cheating Al and Jen can see the user names of people who respond so it isn't really anonymous!
Not anonymous to them at all. Also who else’s business is it anyway. I’d be surprised if they (lying cheats)had any responses to that story.

I honestly don’t see the point of asking who broke the rules, what are they trying to achieve? Everyone has different circumstances (mental health, isolation) and they shouldn’t be so quick to judge. They were the ones who went on holiday three times during the Summer.

Reactions: 3
Yeah goodbyes may have been hard you pair of cheating twats (al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) but at least you got to say goodbye, which is more than Isla’s mother got to do by you exploiting a loop hole in a court order. Deep down you know that wasn’t the spirit of the order. You are a lying, cheating selfish pair of pricks (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife with Jen) the pair of them really boil my piss. 🤬 I hope karma comes in the form on Isla realising what her Dad has done with her ‘stepmom’ to her biological mum.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah goodbyes may have been hard you pair of cheating twats (al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) but at least you got to say goodbye, which is more than Isla’s mother got to do by you exploiting a loop hole in a court order. Deep down you know that wasn’t the spirit of the order. You are a lying, cheating selfish pair of pricks (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife with Jen) the pair of them really boil my piss. 🤬 I hope karma comes in the form on Isla realising what her Dad has done with her ‘stepmom’ to her biological mum.
I thought the same at least he was given the chance to say goodbye!!!! So selfish!!!! And again why feel the need to post it!!! They use Isla for content nothing more 😏 pathetic selfish and cruel the pair of them.

Reactions: 8
I thought the same at least he was given the chance to say goodbye!!!! So selfish!!!! And again why feel the need to post it!!! They use Isla for content nothing more 😏 pathetic selfish and cruel the pair of them.
Yes so true. Its sad that teddy was upset, and it obviously isn't easy for him. But think how islas mum, step dad and two little brothers felt when al manipulated contact again! That must have been so hard for hannah to explain to her two little boys why their sister isn't home, while she would have been feeling pretty devastated that she lost those special days with isla

Yes so true. Its sad that teddy was upset, and it obviously isn't easy for him. But think how islas mum, step dad and two little brothers felt when al manipulated contact again! That must have been so hard for hannah to explain to her two little boys why their sister isn't home, while she would have been feeling pretty devastated that she lost those special days with isla
You’re right, I’m sure both Ted and Isla get upset but what Al did (besides cheating on his pregnant ex wife) is absolutely despicable. He (cheater) manipulated a court order knowing full well that wasn’t the spirit of the agreement. Awful behaviour from a awful ‘man’ 🤬

Funny how they have f*ck all to post about when they haven't got the opportunities to make digs at H, or to pretend their 11 days was more than it was.
One trick boring ponies.

Reactions: 6
Funny how they have f*ck all to post about when they haven't got the opportunities to make digs at H, or to pretend their 11 days was more than it was.
One trick boring ponies.
It’s all to create the illusion of the perfect blended family while having a dig at Isla’s mum (who Al cheated on while she was pregnant) I think we can all see that. Boring pair of fuckers who rely on being vile and getting pissed up for content.

Reactions: 6
I understand Ted might be sad, but any half normal, decent parent would explain to their child that they have been fortunate enough to spend the whole of Xmas with Isla and it’s now time for her to spend some time with her other brothers. Does the cheat also forget so easily that he choose this life and only now after 8 years he’s decided he actually wants Isla around?! 🤦‍♀️ I swear I have never come across anyone that fits the definition of a narcissist so completely!

Reactions: 12
I understand Ted might be sad, but any half normal, decent parent would explain to their child that they have been fortunate enough to spend the whole of Xmas with Isla and it’s now time for her to spend some time with her other brothers. Does the cheat also forget so easily that he choose this life and only now after 8 years he’s decided he actually wants Isla around?! 🤦‍♀️ I swear I have never come across anyone that fits the definition of a narcissist so completely!
Yeah exactly and then he says how hard it is for them to go two weeks without talking, well he doesn’t let Isla speak to her mum and brothers while she’s with them, what a hypocrite, always playing the victim. And then goes on about how upset teddy is, how does he think Isla feels? And how her brothers feel? God they irritate me.

One post from yesterday and the other from today. Two different stories. Which is it Al? A phone call once a week or no contact for two weeks? Pretty shocking when you can't keep up with your own lies, told days apart.
I guess its whatever will get the most interaction! Sad little lying cheaters
Literally can’t keep up with their own lies! Unbelievable! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
One post from yesterday and the other from today. Two different stories. Which is it Al? A phone call once a week or no contact for two weeks? Pretty shocking when you can't keep up with your own lies, told days apart.
I guess its whatever will get the most interaction! Sad little lying cheaters
Ha! Good spot! Which is it lying cheating Al??? Can’t keep up with their own lies!!
Also who want to see his lying cheating arse? Grow. The. duck. Up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
They’re so pathetic it’s unreal. Do then even realise how sad they actually look to normal adults? Also I find it really sad that people actually believe their lies and their digs at Isla’s mum.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.