Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tidalwave

Chatty Member
The manner in which he responds to anyone on that post who dares to challenge his "account" of things says all we need to know about cheating Al.
Men like him are dangerous.
Asked to leave? Christian couples counselling? Unless it was some sort of cult, if he was unhappy all he had to do was leave. Not get his wife pregnant, cheat on her and abandon her and their newborn daughter. None of which is apparently his fault.
Jesus the man makes my blood boil 😠
They are dangerous! For me, it's clear from a mile off what a toxic person he is. He obviously hates women - you can tell from the way he talks about his ex-wife, daughter and the way he gaslights Jen. Everything terrible and difficult in his life is all caused by the women in his life. He has no respect for his ex-wife. He clearly favours his son, putting him on a pedestal whilst he subtlety demonizes and publicly ridicules his daughter.

I've never been Jen's biggest fan but the more I see of Al's behaviour, the more I am genuinely concerned for her wellbeing. No wonder she has such terrible anxiety. I bet he's twisting her melon, man. 🍈

• Heart
Reactions: 14

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Apparently we are all related to Hannah and their is only 6 of us 😂😂
Also won’t their followers start to figure out that they lie seen as they posted tonnes of photos and videos of Isla with no top on coming out of the sea and in the bath?! People don’t forget weird photos like that.
That thread of comments from their sheep is just so weird. They made a major point in their post that the children are happy with their photos being shared. And yet, when someone suggests it's inappropriate to post half naked photographs of their eight-year-old daughter, their only response is - didn't you get the point of the post? Bloody hell. So weak. They have nothing but lies and deflection because they know how appalling their behavior is.

They have monetized their lives, their children's lives and, by posting half naked photographs of their children... well, you don't need to be a genius to fill in the blanks. If I was I's mother, I would be taking those cheating asshats back to court to protect her from their exploitation.

• Heart

britishblue

If their lives are so negatively impacted by trolls then why would they even consider allowing Isla to have social media. I honestly don't believe what they are saying.

If he really had police support and a PI then he would make an example of the trolls through the legal system. There is noway they would allow that opportunity to pass them by.

ambiiii

Imagine your child bringing home a cushion of the woman your ex husband had an affair with while you were pregnant. Of course it will cause difficulties you pair of idiots.

• Angry

insilverandgold

Ex-teachers posting affiliate links to profit from people seeking resources to help their children learn from home during a pandemic... unbelievable.

• Angry

C7645

VIP Member
So hear me out on this one, I’m not sure if all my VPN flights across Europe to avoid detection from cheating Al and his Miss Marple PI has reduced the oxygen to my brain (not that my IP address was even shared - I just find the paranoia hilarious 😂) So firstly, it’s clear that Jen actually did enjoy teaching and from what she shared she is knowledgeable and I get a sense from her stories lately that she actually misses it and misses using these skills. Secondly, we all can see signs that cheating Al shows traits of control and narcissism, I wonder whose idea it was that she gave up her career?? (I’m sure they will answer this on stories 👋🏻) I think maybe I’m going to go and smell the lavender field in Provence in the hope it will bring me to my sense 😂🇫🇷 Au revoir 😂

• Haha

thesmallone

I've just gone back and looked again at his (cheating Al's) rant. He mentions making promises in his marriage vows. Didn't he make those to his first wife before he cheated on her and left her with a newborn baby whilst he frolicked off with his bit on the side? 🤔 Convenient to forget what doesn't fit your narrative, isn't it?

• Heart

Toilettrips

Apparently we are all related to Hannah and their is only 6 of us 😂😂
Also won’t their followers start to figure out that they lie seen as they posted tonnes of photos and videos of Isla with no top on coming out of the sea and in the bath?! People don’t forget weird photos like that.

• Haha

Pumpkinandrose

That story about isla and teddy talking babies...what can I say. What an awful, sly dig at hannah. But I can tell you know, hannah is a dedicated midwife, and talks very openly with her children about birth and babies (it's literally her passion) only the other day isla was teaching her little brother about anatomy (as I saw on hannahs insta story). Hannah and her husband are wonderful parents. By just looking at the children, you can see how happy and healthy they are. I cannot believe al has taken to making digs about a subject that his ex is an expert at. She's delivered more babies than the cheats have had glasses of fizz!
From a very young age, isla has been taught another birth, babies, and biology. That little girl knows more than the cheats ever will!

Just thought I was add these. Two screenshots of a conversation between a tattler and the cheaters. One where al blames hannah for isla, stating she forced him into impregnating her (think it might be al who needs the biology lesson) and another where he insult hannahs mental ability.
These are from the first thread, but relevant as ever x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Did you notice the dig at Hannah in the maker of boys woe is me post? “So worries about 6 & year old and any consequences of normal sibling disagreements” I felt it was a hint about Hannah saying Islas upset about this or that and blaming perfect teddy. I think there is a lot of unhappy times going on behind those closed doors. And yet their main focus is their social media and trying to justify themselves to us on tattle.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Been taking a break from reading here because honestly it was making me angry. But had to comment on his latest load of pish. He has done this before, remember the photo of the police car? He knows that hes being found out and that he is showing himself in an incredibly bad light... he needs no help to do this because his weird posts, digs at islas mum etc do all that for him. I'm in no doubt he is being advised by whoever's in charge of the dadsnet brand to come out and defend his position but it just makes him look completely ridiculous. He is the only one who has posted private texts, messages and sob stories to his thousands of followers. Really poor show but it's to be expected of him unfortunately.

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Best one yet... jen only left teaching to help him with dadsnet 😂😂😂😂 by help do you mean put your name on the books to enable him to make out he is impoverished? What exactly does dadsnet do? Last time I checked it's a junk page re posting memes and tabloid stories. Oh wait maybe you help him run his facebook groups, you know the ones where men can bitch about their exes or post and laugh at disgusting jokes about women. You sure you just dodnt leave because you couldn't help yourself and fucked your married colleague, thus making it extremely difficult to work amongst colleagues who could (probably) no longer trust you? Was it embarrassing? Aww shame. Please do tell us what the dadsnet actually does, I'd love to know what he is allegedly working on at all hours.

• Haha

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Why does Al keep referring to what he did a decade ago but he still continues to bully and make digs at poor Isla’s mum on a regular basis?

Edit: I should add, Al left his wife just after their daughter was born who is now 8 and a half. If my maths is correct that is not a decade. Although Al you have probably been a cheat much longer than a decade. We don’t just call you out on the horrible affair - you weren’t bothered to see or have anything to do with your poor daughter until DadsNet came about and cried sympathy having to go through the courts. How about you address this too?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Toilettrips

Why is Jen topless with Isla in the bed?! Is it just me that finds that too far? With her own son okay, I get it, but not her 8 year old step daughter. I would have been very uncomfortable with that at Islas age personally.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
He will never be able to change the fact he abandoned his wife and baby, no matter what he does, so he needs stop acting like this amazing co parent.

• Heart

C7645

VIP Member
No posts on their (cheats) thread since Tuesday..... I’m calling bingo that at some point soon they’ll (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) do something to try and promote some discussion on here again as their content and engagement is falling 😂😂😂
Hello Tattlers (and cheating Al) from Greece 🇬🇷 I decided the cold wasn’t for me, so I hopped on a quick VPN flight to sunnier climes 😂😂 I posted this above about how quiet the cheats were and since then, their (liars) posts and stories have generated 6 pages on the cheaters thread!!!!! And they try to claim innocence, Al should look in the mirror rather than pay a PI, the troll is closer than he thinks (Al, I mean you BTW 😂) I’m off to prepare some moussaka for lunch

• Haha

Sharkbait

The fact that they repeatedly say “we’re ex-teachers ask us anything about homeschooling” and then answer every. Single. Question. With “we actually don’t subscribe to homeschooling” is so bloody annoying. Not everyone has the means to facilitate 40 millions dens and 3000 science experiments a day. In times like these, people need real advice and actual help.

• Haha

ambiiii

They, the lying cheats, got the caption wrong, they went to ‘their place’ when Al was cheating on his pregnant ex wife and sleeping with Jen behind her back!
Funny how they put ‘as friends’ first so it wouldn’t so look as bad. Why on earth would you even meet up with another woman when your wife is PREGNANT? Words fail me.

• Angry