Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
The one thing that I found most weird about it all was their need to post it on Instagram. Why would you come on Instagram to tell your followers that you won’t be replying and that you’ll be quiet because your dog is seriously ill? Sorry, but if that was my pet the last thing I would think about is posting on Instagram and I certainly wouldn’t care to tell people why I wouldn’t be replying. I wouldn’t care less about my followers because my pet is more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Pumpkinandrose

View attachment 445087
Is this husband snatcher trying to say that H or The cheat doesn’t love I enough? Perfect Jen who steals married men is the most vile undignified human, she is making it incredibly easy for H to be the better parent by just being normal! I actually feel hurt for H that someone could be like this who spends time with her daughter. Imagine being that deluded that you would write something like that online on an open profile, the husband snatcher needs help, this is not normal behaviour of a mature adult. How about show H some respect for putting up with your crazy behaviour!!!!

Oh and does Al know she still shows her ex love???
I have and always will admire H. She puts all of islas needs first and takes so much shit off those cheaters! Her patience, love and resilience amazes me. She is a much better woman than I am, that's for sure!
As for jen saying those were the hardest years of her life, the irony! Louis was two, when your ex left. Isla was 5 weeks old when al left H for you, and when she found out you two had been at it all throughout her pregnancy. How can you talk about being a single parent and the struggles when you nearly broke a new mother for your own selfish needs!

I saw this quote the other day and i have never seen something more fitting to the whole situation. H's silence and respect for her daughter speaks volumes to me. Als need to have the last say, and play the victim has never sat right with me

Attachments

• Heart

DaisyandPoppy

I understand Ted might be sad, but any half normal, decent parent would explain to their child that they have been fortunate enough to spend the whole of Xmas with Isla and it’s now time for her to spend some time with her other brothers. Does the cheat also forget so easily that he choose this life and only now after 8 years he’s decided he actually wants Isla around?! 🤦‍♀️ I swear I have never come across anyone that fits the definition of a narcissist so completely!

Mrspowell

VIP Member
As my nan used to say... what a crock of old shite 😂😂😂 the explanation of their jobs as directors really gave me a good laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart

Funkmonk89

It’s always ‘well her step dad does it.’ But her step dad helps pay the mortgage for the house she lives in, doesn’t decide he wants her whenever it suits him and drops her when ‘it’s too risky cos of COVID’. Her step dad didn’t cheat on her mum and leave her when she was pregnant. It’s not the same

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
The incessant posting whilst Isla is there is so clearly to wind up her mum I can’t believe others cannot see it. I imagine Isla’s behaviour is difficult when she’s there as she’ll be feeling uncomfortable, unsure, etc. I actually wonder whether Hannah needs to put a stop to them having her on their socials. I came from a broken home and it makes me feel deeply uncomfortable to watch as I remember those games so well and how I felt as a young child. I would love to find a way to make people aware of them...

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
On their latest Instagram story, they’ve said that Isla calls her actual mum “mummy” and she calls Jen “mum”. So again, another nail in the coffin that proves that the letter written to Jen on holiday was written by Ted and not by Isla, Isla calls her mum and the letter said mummy... not like we haven’t already had this proven several times when we’ve seen hers and ted’s handwriting, but it’s just another thing isn’t it. 🙄🙄

• Heart

Pumpkinandrose

Evening cheating al and jen👋👋👋 glad you like to look at this thread daily, if you're happy using some screenshots from here to boost yourself, and get a reaction, why not use mine.
You are both scum of this earth, lying, cheating and manipulating to get your own way. You both bully hannah and undermine her parenting. You insult her family, including her children. You still claim to be victims even though you were sleeping together, whilst hannah was pregnant and working hard to build a future for her and al. Al, you were more than happy to leave isla when she was 5 weeks old, so you could move in with your bit on the side. You didn't give a second thought to your wife and baby, all you cared about was yourself and your sexual needs. Horrible, horrible selfish man. And jen, how do you sleep at night, when you lie next to a man who is capable of all this. How do you rest, knowing what you did to a new mother. How do you look isla in the eye, knowing full well, you destroyed her mothers life, for your own personal gain. You have no respect for the privacy of your children, teddy's whole life is online, he is too young to ever agree to what you post. How could you disrespect your child's privacy like that?? Neither of you have any compassion or care for anyone other than yourselves. You can volunteer as much as you want, make out you're saints of Instagram. But nothing will ever change the fact you are both, lying, cheating, horrible people
You pair make me sick, I cant wait for the day that this all comes back to bite you on the arse!

-

In all seriousness guys, don't let them use us for engagement. Make sure you add a sentence or two about al the cheating scum bag and jen the woman who sleeps with married men. They are very sly and will do anything to make a situation look good on them, this thread is the one place that is honest about their actions and behaviour. Let's not let them use us for content!

• Heart

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Funny how I mentioned his IP addresses a few days ago and we've suddenly got a story. What a load of pish. If he had any real evidence, he'd be milking it for all it's worth. What a pathetic excuse for a human.

Crazymum

VIP Member
He Al the cheating pig really does love himself and he’s disgusting ! I don’t particularly like what Jen the husband stealer has done but I find him very controlling and she’s clearly so bloody in love with him and can’t see through him. The way he goes on about toxic people and he’s the king of toxic. I hope in years to come his kids see him for what he is.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Yet, when he first saw jen he thought she was 'smoking hot'. Nice he managed to stay friends until he was officially single then eh? Oh wait! You didnt. So at best it's a place he took his smokin hot 'friend' who he thought was the most beautiful woman in the wotld, while his WIFE was oblivious and carrying his child. At worst, it's where him and his mistress went for a secret sesh while he was sneaking around like the cheat he is. Only hope to god they haven't taken isla there, essentially where her dad would hide out with his bit on the side while she was still in the womb.

Hoping you'll tell the lie often enough it will magically become true guys? Lowest of the low. No amount of elderly befriending will cover yourred necks. No wonder you count down the days until you can leave, must be hard to keep up the happy family routine in the town where everyone knows what you did and the only folk who will give you the time of day are the elderly people you con into being 'friends' . Hope your bubble bursts in 2021.

Mrspowell

VIP Member
His birthday post includes a dig at Hannah. Of course it does. These guys need a lesson on keeping things private. Amazing how they are so righteous and so easily wronged yet were quite happy to cheat on a pregnant women. Double standards.
I’ve also been thinking, al must have slept with Hannah whilst sleeping with Jen, to make Isla, so no wonder Jen is so insecure. He didn’t like you enough to stop sleeping with Hannah, he was playing them both undoubtedly. He makes my skin crawl.

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I shouldn't have social media, she's 8.and as ex teachers cheating Al and St Jen will know all about safeguarding of children.funny how cheating Al only seems to say people are trolling the kids and St Jen, when actually most of the comments on here are about what a bellend cheating Al is

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
He is so vile! That photo he posted and the way he names the ex best friend. And has to tell you it’s his ex best friend in brackets why even mention who took it?! Yes you fell out with your best friends as they supposedly ruined the engagement? asked her about it when he hadn’t done it or something like that I can’t remember, but the level of immaturity is honestly grotesque. Of course al, it’s always someone else isn’t it. It’s Never you who might be the problem. We are obviously rattling their cages, getting manic with the postings again

• Heart

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I absolutely don’t get the need for them (or accounts similar to theirs - don’t want cheating Al to say I’m singling him out) to share such a large proportion of their children’s life online, leaving such a digital trail behind them, just so they can self promote and make a few quid. My privacy and my child’s privacy is far more valuable to me than that (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) I especially don’t get it as Jen often bleats on about her general anxiety too

The children are seen as "cash cows" although the cheaters don't seem very good at this, compared to accounts like the Meldrum's, "Of Daughters" and Saccone-Joly's. (in the past, these seem quieter?)

The Cheating Ferguson's are still looking for their niche. They thought it was going to be the blended family but the liars can't even keep that up. They thought it could be St Jen's - cheating - multiple health issues. Let's face it, even Ted the Leader's illnesses and blackouts are as varied as Jen's. They cheat and lie and cannot even keep up with their "on line" diary extracts.

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She needs to get a fucking grip (she sleeps with married men). There are millions of people who are only children, or who have only had one child (either by choice or through circumstances) and their children aren’t moaning. (Cheaters). Okay they might say once in a blue moon they wish they had a brother or sister but laying guilt on their parent? Fuck off you lying cheating cowbag. You’re projecting and digging for sympathy. It’s devastating to have lost seven babies, I can’t imagine the pain, (cheats) but to keep going on about the guilt and posting it all over the internet disguised as your kids being emotional is bullshit.

Also “my 8 year old”? You slept with her dad whilst her mum was pregnant and now you’re referring to her as yours? You need to give your head a wobble Jen (and stop sleeping with married men)

Ted doesn’t want a sibling for him he wants his mum to be happy and clearly hears and sees how upset she is (cheater) that there isn’t a smaller sibling. He wants to make her happy and knows a baby will make her happy so that’s what he wants.

Last edited:

C7645

VIP Member
Oh Al you cheating knob won’t you please just bore the fuck off now! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Can tell the thread has been quiet again this week eh 🙄 he shared brummymummyof2 trolls post last week and thought he’d jump on the old band wagon.

• Heart

DaisyandPoppy

Debated whether to post this but I’m just going to put it out there! Is it just me, or do things appear a little off with the whole poorly Patch the dog?! Don’t get me wrong, I am a dog lover and have 3 of my own so am not unsympathetic, but given their past behaviour of filming the most private and personal events in their lives, I think their (the cheats) whole radio silence is off and I’ve seen other influencers do this before and it is purely to regain the attention of their followers. Also, the skeptic in me finds it a pretty big coincidence that I & T spend all weekend playing in Jen’s (the woman who’s sleeps with married men) ‘vet surgery’ and then the next day the dog is rushed to the emergency vet with a suspicious illness. Al (the cheat) NEVER misses any opportunity to document every single bit of their lives, I just think there’s more to this than meets the eye and imo I think the silence on IG is merely a ruse to be able to come back with a dramatic story. I’ll hold my hands up if I’m wrong and hope the poorly pup will be okay, but just wondered if anyone else thinking the same?! 😬