It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got it all laid out snacks and all. I woke up at 10 and the kids have been on devices all morning so far!
Isn’t she just sooooooo perfect? Ted will go back to school and be so behind all the other kids because instead of learning his timestables he made slime and built dens.

Whoever takes their homeschooling and parenting advice is nuts.
I know this is a tough time for us, but ‘as a teacher’ (did you guys know she was/‘is’ a teacher? She doesn’t mention it much), what would she be teaching her class right now?

Reactions: 7
Isn’t she just sooooooo perfect? Ted will go back to school and be so behind all the other kids because instead of learning his timestables he made slime and built dens.
LOL! She’s reading here!
Get off here you cheating twit (Jen cheated with a married man) and teach your kid!
9C0C8C30-6AB0-4CF8-98EC-A7F9F842691A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s painful watching their stories, knowing they are posting literally for tattles benefit 😂😂 HAVE A DAY OFF YOU PAIR OF CHEATS.
I can just imagine the scenes... “Al, the troll bastards are saying the dadsnet just post memes all day. Dig an old employee record sheet out and I’ll post a picture.”

Reactions: 9

Whoever takes their homeschooling and parenting advice is nuts.
I know this is a tough time for us, but ‘as a teacher’ (did you guys know she was/‘is’ a teacher? She doesn’t mention it much), what would she be teaching her class right now?
What gets me is everything is DM me and I'll share it with you!! Why can't they just share it with everyone??

Reactions: 5
Why do they keep posting photos of Teddy doing his remote learning? Can’t they just leave him to it. I don’t know why they feel the need to post them working or doing home schooling constantly. Everyone else is in the same situation but they make it seem like it’s all about them as usual.

duck me! What about ‘being kind’ to the mother of your daughter (who you cheated on while she was pregnant) while you are at it? Where was the kindness in denying the mother of your daughter the chance to say goodbye before Christmas when you exploited a loop hole in your court order. ‘She teaches them at home in the same expert way I watched her teach in class all those years ago’ no you mean when you perved over her and started an affair with Jen when your pregnant ex wife’s knew nothing about it!! duck right off!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
duck me! What about ‘being kind’ to the mother of your daughter (who you cheated on while she was pregnant) while you are at it? Where was the kindness in denying the mother of your daughter the chance to say goodbye before Christmas when you exploited a loop hole in your court order. ‘She teaches them at home in the same expert way I watched her teach in class all those years ago’ no you mean when you perved over her and started an affair with Jen when your pregnant ex wife’s knew nothing about it!! duck right off!
Omg it’s even grosser and cringier knowing he was a student teacher!! eeeew that’s actually predatory because she was in a position of power

• Wow
Reactions: 11
"I am forever grateful that the 3 children have jen as their mum"

AL, JEN IS NOT ISLAS MUM!!

she is just the slag who was sleeping with you when your heavily pregnant wife was working all the hours to make a future for your daughter! It makes me feel sick that he keeps referring to jen as islas mum. What a insult and dig at hannah. Who by the way is working on the front line, delivering babies in the most difficult times the NHS has experienced for years. But yes al, jen is amazing for teaching teddy and offering tips🙄 absolute idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg it’s even grosser and cringier knowing he was a student teacher!! eeeew that’s actually predatory because she was in a position of power
Yes that definitely makes it worse! (Al cheated on his pregnant wife)

the way he’s written that post and the part about Jen being the three children’s mum.. not just ‘the kids’.. to make a point of saying she’s Isla’s mum. He actually sounds unhinged in that post. Are you ok Al? Because you don’t sound it

Reactions: 6
"I am forever grateful that the 3 children have jen as their mum"

AL, JEN IS NOT ISLAS MUM!!

she is just the slag who was sleeping with you when your heavily pregnant wife was working all the hours to make a future for your daughter! It makes me feel sick that he keeps referring to jen as islas mum. What a insult and dig at hannah. Who by the way is working on the front line, delivering babies in the most difficult times the NHS has experienced for years. But yes al, jen is amazing for teaching teddy and offering tips🙄 absolute idiots
I noticed the story about a home schooling space for Isla ‘if she wants it’ I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Isla is suddenly home schooled by them (cheats) if she stays with them (cheats) and likely would be done to upset her consistency and as a further dig to Hannah. Let’s remember that last lockdown Isla didn’t stay with them (cheats) due to them (cheats) being worried about Covid and Isla’s mum working on the front line 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I noticed the story about a home schooling space for Isla ‘if she wants it’ I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Isla is suddenly home schooled by them (cheats) if she stays with them (cheats) and likely would be done to upset her consistency and as a further dig to Hannah. Let’s remember that last lockdown Isla didn’t stay with them (cheats) due to them (cheats) being worried about Covid and Isla’s mum working on the front line 🙄
It feels like a dig doesn’t it.. but surely they wouldn’t do that 😂

They could barely manage movie night with the 2 smallies on hols & Jen (who seduces student teachers) ended up in another room with T. what makes him think she can manage to homeschool both?

• Haha
That is such an obvious dig! If I had the choice between Isla going to school or staying with those pair of narcissistic idiots, it would be a very easy one! They (the cheating twats) only want her there as they know it will provide more content!

the way he’s written that post and the part about Jen being the three children’s mum.. not just ‘the kids’.. to make a point of saying she’s Isla’s mum. He actually sounds unhinged in that post. Are you ok Al? Because you don’t sound it
I swear his behaviour gets more bizarre and unhinged as time goes on! Isla is not Jen’s daughter Al!
Jen is and will ALWAYS be the woman who cheated with her daddy when she was still in her mummy’s tummy! Doesn’t matter how much you gush about how amazing she is, it won’t ever change that fact and one day Isla will know it for herself, no matter how hard you try and twist it!
What I find really disturbing is that Hannah has clearly been amicable enough to let him have Isla for extra time (he didn’t waste anytime in posting that did he?!) and yet the digs still keep coming! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Desperate to keep up their image and try to persuade people they are happy, that everything was worth it. I think living where they are every day will be tortuous for them. They messed up in their smallish town and I bet they feel the distain every day. It's why the only people who entertain them are the elderly. I'd be interested to know from locals if they have any friends left in their area? I think the move in 18 months will be their re brand, they should use it to get off Instagram and live a normal life but they wont. Hopefully their pathetic 'company' will have died a death by then and he will need to get a real job but again, I doubt he will because jen is terrified he will cheat again.

Ah so he finally admits she has to wear the clothes they provide and not the clothes her mum has for her...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.