It’s the Ferguson’s #4 cheating Al and Saint Jen of Hives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, did he email you the whole court order? I imagine he only sent a snippet to attempt to ‘prove’ his point, but I’m sure I’ve seen somewhere on the earlier threads that he had the right to see Isla more often than he chose to take up, so this whole thing of him being overjoyed to ‘finally’ spend more time with her doesn’t sit right with me and I wonder if he already had that option anyway but once again making out he’s ‘won’ because he’s actually chosen to take it up?! I could be totally wrong, but it did make me wonder!
No I wasn’t me who messaged him (cheat) about the court order, I just took those screenshots from the last thread and reposted to remind everyone of the real Al. I’ve never messaged the lying cheater. I think from the last thread it was mentioned that the order may have said, from the end of school term, and he exploited that when the school closed early on what should have been I’s days with her mum.

Reactions: 1
They are as blended as any delusional cheats could be. Blended means involved, working together for the good of the children doesn't it? It is about putting the children first. Way before your ego Al - or Jen's. The last thing this family is, is blended. Blended wouldn't share personal, legal information. Blended puts a smile on their face and respects both sides. Isla is a cheats pawn.

I think what gets me most about the stupid doll thing is jens smug face blowing a kiss.

It was clearly designed to get at Islas mum. Which is as disturbing as it is pathetic.

I can imagine her booting the bloody thing whenever she sees it. I would.

I was totally hoodwinked by these two. I mean, I thought it was really odd the way they babied Ted and let their lives revolve around him. I've got a child the same age and a teenager too so I thought it was such a strange way to live. Especially as they seem to project such anxiety onto him about school.

Reactions: 9
I remember when my son used to go to his dads for the weekend. He would come back with stories and toxic stuff his dad had said. Because his Dad had mental health problems and believed a lot of trash to be true. Thankfully after a few years it did stop and my son knew better. They should explain more about the hardships of blended families rather painting it as rainbows and magic. Smug bunch of cheaters.

Reactions: 2
They are as blended as any delusional cheats could be. Blended means involved, working together for the good of the children doesn't it? It is about putting the children first. Way before your ego Al - or Jen's. The last thing this family is, is blended. Blended wouldn't share personal, legal information. Blended puts a smile on their face and respects both sides. Isla is a cheats pawn.
They (Al cheated on his pregnant ex wife) are not the picture postcard of a blended family. They are the poster child for what parallel parenting is and how grown ups can’t behave as grown ups due to their over inflated egos

I think what gets me most about the stupid doll thing is jens smug face blowing a kiss.

It was clearly designed to get at Islas mum. Which is as disturbing as it is pathetic.

I can imagine her booting the bloody thing whenever she sees it. I would.
YES! It’s the photo chosen of Jen that makes even worse. Hopefully I’s mum has a dog that likes to chew and it meets its end that way. It’s beyond disrespectful. Pathetic pair of cheats. Also if Al (who cheated on his pregnant ex wife) is so bothered about us 1% bastard trolls WTF do they post this tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always think that the cheats can’t possibly be anymore petty and then they always go and prove me wrong. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 383711
What do they think the rest of us are doing, trying to combine working from home with childcare 🤦🏻‍♀️ What does Al have a day of meetings actually doing, and surely he can do them from home and supervise Teddy for once?

Reactions: 5
A few comments here really rubbed Al and Jen up the wrong way 🤣 They are obsessed with this site

View attachment 383787

I came across this today and it immediately reminded me of (cheats) Al and Jen. These two do-gooders can’t take part in a good deed unless they can show it off. And no, covering the recipent’s face with a sticker doesn’t make it any better.

Al and Jen this is for you (because I know you’re reading here) ‘If you go to help someone, do it with kindness and not your ego’. Please keep that in mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 383711
What do they think the rest of us are doing, trying to combine working from home with childcare 🤦🏻‍♀️ What does Al have a day of meetings actually doing, and surely he can do them from home and supervise Teddy for once?
She was bleaching food in the last pandemic and talking about being too anxious to leave the house and now she’d happily jump in the car with somebody not in her bubble. Also how does Al have back to back meetings? For what. He runs that company so he’s in charge. Re arrange them you selfish cheating arse

I suggest your friend gets a taxi. It’s what my grandad is doing tomorrow

Reactions: 12
Imagine having only these pair of cheats to depend on then they tell everyone on Instagram about your problems...

Reactions: 8
A few comments here really rubbed Al and Jen up the wrong way 🤣 They are obsessed with this site
Aren’t they just! (Hi Al/Jen you cheats 👋🏻) I wouldn’t mind but it was just one comment before they posted their ‘woe is me’ story and they (the cheats) make out like it’s loads of 1%bastards 😂 like someone said, she could have paid for a taxi for her elderly person to go. If you don’t like what you read here Al and Jen (cheats), why don’t you do one and leave this site and just not look here, no one is makes you seek out our negative comments...... oh I forgot I has gone back to her mum’s, so you have duck all ‘blended family’ content so you have revert back to trolls and st Jen of hives 🖕🏻

• Haha
Let’s also not miss the dig that Isla is at school and therefore is a risk......🙄
Good spot! Also, it’s not hard to find this pair of cheats on other social media from a quick google search of dadnet 👋🏻 And you know what I found interesting, neither Jen or Al (or is it AJ 🤔) have any photos in their profile pictures or cover stories of their complete ‘blended family’ lots of them, Teddy and Louis though

At first they said they don’t do homeschooling and everything is Ted led and now they’re setting out lessons for him and resources and calling it homeschooling... do they ever keep up with their own bullshit?

*cue a story from them explaining and making some half ass excuse that will also be forgotten🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.