Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whateverrr

I’m so glad you got a screen grab of this as this story has disappeared in the last 20 mins. I saw it and then now it’s gone! I wonder if cheating Al the knobhead posted it and then either he or Jen deleted it. Also missing is the story where cheating Al the knobhead professes his love for all his family and how he now ‘gets it’ It’s all very odd they have digs at I’s her mum so publicly. I do think he posts this type of shit after he’s had a few ‘fizzy sherbets’ and then deletes them. He (cheated on his pregnant ex wife) is not the happy little man he likes to portray if he has to disrespect his ex wife in the horrible petty way he does.
I got a screen shot of the other one before it got deleted. It was weird, only on screen for less than a second.

Attachments

FlameIce

Chatty Member
So they dont feel comfortable sharing Teddy's christmas list, but are happy to share him topless in bed next to his topless mum. And also their daughter naked in the bath 🤔 logical

And at least Islas mum will know that's not her writing!
Why hasn’t Islas mum appeared on here?

C7645

VIP Member
Oh god! Who has given cheating al the knobhead his phone! And too be honest I don’t blame Jen for ‘moaning’ at him, I mean who uses a fork to comb their hair you absolutely filthy pig. I got to say, I wish this cheating knob had meetings 24/7 so we didn’t have to see his face.

Attachments

Ellegee

VIP Member
I think the only one al was around for was the very first time. Al and Ted were playing in the bedroom and Ted fell backwards and hit his head on the drawers, if I remember rightly, they said his eyes rolled back and he had some sort of blackout then too. Since that episode, al has never seen it happen again, and the original episode was a normal reaction to trauma. Nothing adds up and something definitely doesn’t seem right.
I’ve been blocked, I was asking last week & no one replied, had there been any mention of follow up appointments. I’m blocked about 2 months & there was nothing up to then. If something as serious as that happened he’d have been in for all sorts of tests & follow up visits, he wouldn’t be discharged for at least a year after the last episode. Seems odd considering they share so much that nothing has been mentioned

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Isla has been going and staying g with then since aged was little. Surely he should be used to her visiting by now? I mean I know all kids and siblings have their moments
He didn’t see her much though did he when she was younger. It was only recently he started having her every other week or something and then even more recently he started having her more than that. Previously he could go weeks, months maybe without seeing her at all.