Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EtsyWoman

Hi folks. I'm the Etsy Lady (Janet). 😉 Thanks for your kind words of support here, as well as the lovely gal who sent me a heartfelt DM via my ChezBoyer Etsy Shop (and told me of your kind support). 🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Without wishing to hurt anyone’s feelings we all need to remember that this thread is about Alice, she is why we are all here and it’s her that we are all here to discuss - nobody else.. it’s nice to share personal stories that relate to what’s going on, but the bottom line is it’s Alice we’re here for. Using the thread to post very personal info then shaming people for not tiptoeing around that is not ok.

Tattle is not a safe place. It isn’t. It’s not a therapeutic place either. It’s unfair to put these stories on us then expect us to navigate around them. It sometimes feels like the whole thread is being hijacked.

Sorry again if that sounds hurtful but I felt it needed to be said. My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Polite request to spoiler posts that are huge long screenshots from other sites. It takes forever to scroll past them for those of us who just want to chat here and aren’t interested in Twitter etc. 🙏🙂
Sorry to contradict you but the thread is in large a commentary on Alice’s bizarre Twitter behaviour. Her tweets are central to the discussion and they need to be easily seen for the chat to flow. Unless I’m missing s’thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 55

plinky2

VIP Member
I don’t think they are ‘neglected’ but she is a neglectful mother.

She has no idea about internet safety and let’s them use social media from age 5 or 6, not monitored.

She has exposed their entire private life and trauma to the world via TV, news outlets and social media which will be on record forever

They are always being palmed off on other people and she never takes them out anywhere

she has stopped them from seeing their father for over a year

she’s self admitted being in bed almost all the time - she cannot BE parenting them they will be parenting themselves

She has told them intimate details of her marriage and made them choose between their parents

I’m not perfect, I’ve made mistakes But my ‘mistakes’ are getting mad at things left on the floor, being grumpy in the mornings, forgetting tooth fairy money, throwing something special away by accident, losing my temper with them for being little shits but I get up every day and put them first. Parents who put their kids first just DO IT and don’t need to convince the world they are doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 55

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
It’s about tacit consent to the abuse. A child can not ina any shape or form tacitly consent to abuse, an adult can and unfortunately often does. Again, not saying that’s right but there lies the difference.
I have words. And I have not had a good day. 😤

I did not tacitly consent to emotional, financial or physical abuse by my ex-husband. When you are trying to leave an emotional, narcissistic abuser, you have no idea how bad it is going to get. Especially if you have children. Especially if it's a public divorce like mine was being we owned a large business in our town.

Twenty years on and I have felt to my bones every nasty, vicious thing Alice has said and done. And that's just what we know.

Your words are additional abuse to any man, woman or child in this situation. Just a complete lack of empathy whatsoever. I actually felt sick to my stomach reading them.
Screenshot_20221122-180242.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
1669066642860.jpeg

I’ve been doing this so much, I’ve now given myself a headache 😬

If 113 pages isn’t enough, nothing ever will be. That’s my opinion only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

M33L4

VIP Member
“I don’t think about them…” proceeds to tweet about them fifty times. Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Agree with all this, but I am afraid he has been a bit wet over the last 20 years. He could have manned up a bit before but I reckon he is a bit of a mummy’s boy, so would be hard. Seems a decent bloke, just a bit wet.
What a way to describe a man Who has been subject to emotional abuse and coercive control. That a huge empathy bypass.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

wrongshoes

Can’t wait until Alice investigates and finds out the reason everyone knows every detail of her life is Drunk Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Gilbert

I know it’s been said before but for me, it’s the fact that she’s filming it. What mother, at the point when their child is crying, keeps filming. And she continues to film while she calls him an arsehole. It’s all a performance and a nasty one at that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Can't cover an $80 credit card charge at the grocery store but refuses to sell her brand new Louboutins?

Sell the fucking shoes, Alice. Stop this nonsense. You're just trying to shame your ex on SM into sending you money after you very likely overspent. Round up your expensive unworn pieces and go to Wasteland or Crossroads and sell for cash. It's not complicated. You'll get immediate cash in hand.

Christ on a bike. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If you are here and publicly trolling Alice on her SM you are breaking the Tattle rules and just emboldening Alice. Please stop.

My opinion. ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Mad Betty

VIP Member
BTW, Alice knew about Ioan and Bianca's NYC trip and event. She's insisting she didn't.

A. She mentioned he'd cancelled visitation again. She would have been told why. He certainly would have told the girls why.

B. Her brother was commenting on the photos that came out from the trip and passive-aggressively putting Ioan down.

C. She has historically chosen to plead poverty and push the GFM when he has work events out of town.

D. It was all over the DM and Tattle and we know she is a committed Tattle reader.

She never lies? How embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
just to give my 2 cents, Alice and her troll pack have accused me (and some other users here, like @Bridgeofsighs) of being all sort of posters that would apparently attack her on twitter and being paid for it...it's a fantastic feeling to know that they are going crazy over something you didnt do! (and in my case that they care so much that they also put a bounty on me is a bonus) - interacting with her, her loonys and also some loonys from the other side is just pointless and serves nothing. You will only feed her victim narrative and end up with a witch hunt on you by her trolls.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I shed a tear reading that that day too. 😢

As for all this recent drama…. I hate it when I welcome a newbie into the fold, (especially one who has “seen the light”) and it turns out to be a FM! F*ck saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! 😂🫣 Sorry gang . Let the side down there.
NOOOO!! Any newbie can be an fm or whatever we all know that, it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be polite, and welcoming. AE would love it if we started behaving all rude to new people.

Besides, I cannot stand those threads that become cliques of long time users and bleat ‘troll’ at every new person that roles up. They’re the absolute worse. Don’t forget that for every person taking part in the chat there’s another 10 watching. I think we were all very nice, considerate and patient and we let them show their own ass in all directions just by playing along.

That said the other one can piss right off 🤣 but that’s your average weirdo looking for attention. There’s nothing subtle going on there, just being a creep. There’s a reason those people are lonely. 👀

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I do think that’s Alice on mumsnet now. It’s funny how she says Ioan has abused her online for 2 years. The Projection is astonishing. Also she went private around 30min -1 hr after the mumsnet was posted to tattle. She honestly didn’t think anyone would find it. Why would they?
This is what convinces me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Malice is a Grade A sociopath and narcissist (and cunt, obviously). Most women, after scream-raging to their friends and loved ones, would have thought ‘to hell with him; if he doesn’t want me, he must be a suppurating arsehat’ and would move on, pay attention to their physical appearance, health and fitness, look after their children, find another man and be coldly cordial to their ex for the children’s sake. Not our Malice: it’s always Groundhog Day with our Malice.
(Did I mention that she’s a cunt?)

I am not belittling what he has been through but in the same way these threads ask Malice to take personal responsibility for the outcomes of her actions, the same must stand for Ioan. His passivity makes him partially responsible for allowing her to get away with it for so long is my point. I don’t mean to detract from her monstrous behaviour though. Just my thoughts.

You can not equate child abuse to spousal abuse I am afraid. They are different animals.
Abuse doesn’t work like that. Narcissists manipulate, brainwash and gaslight you after they’ve lovebombed and sucked you in. Over time, in such tiny increments that you are unaware of anything other than a deep sense of unease, they whittle away at everything you are, destroying your boundaries and self-esteem. Then, when they have used up all your value as their supply, they callously ditch you and move on to the next victim (whom they usually have lined up).
I was in a fiveyear relationship with a narcissist who played through this abusive pattern. It started with lovebombing, moved on to devaluing me over something exceedingly insignificant, and became incredibly emotionally, verbally and physically violent. Was it my fault that I didn’t leave the first time I was struck? Should I blame myself for not having been able to pull away from someone who played so skilfully with my emotions that I didn’t know if up were down or right was Wednesday? Should victims be held to the same standards as aggressors?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44