Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God. Two years! Two whole years of ranting! 🤯 It’s utterly exhausting to read. How the duck does she keep this up?

I’m convinced some (not all) of the other accounts are socks, she is tweeting to her other personas. I mean it’s sort of fascinating to watch from afar as I’ve never witnessed behaviour quite like this ever, but it’s very disturbing too and when you think she has kids at an impressionable age at home it’s extremely worrying behaviour imo. No wonder she can’t get up and she has health flair ups all her energy both mentally and pysically goes into Twitter rants. It’s an illness isn’t it, an addiction and and a complete loss of reality. She really has gone down the SM rabbit hole soo far i’m not sure how she could climb back out without professional help. 🫤

I also see that they are going after B again. If she doesn’t get shut down soon then to me the RO is worthless really. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 30
She knows she’s broken the DVRO and now she’s screaming Look what they made me do. She always does it.

For those who say it’s like a manic episode, I kind of agree. She’s raging again and
the only thing that can help her now is professional mental health support and intensive therapy.

She’s right back at the beginning again and unable to deal with her sadness and anger or move on in any way.

Staying that angry for this long is so unhealthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I wonder if someone has contacted her with ‘inside info’ to wind her up - and she’s fallen for it. I can’t believe she truly believes people who criticise her are being paid…?
There is no little birdy - it's Alice trying to bolster her batshit claims that IG and BW are funding us 'trolls'. She knows how thick her FMs are and it makes her sound persecuted by a vindictive ex and his malicious gf so she keeps repeating it ad nauseum.

These are the same FMs who thought Ioan was dead lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
No one should be interacting with her on Twitter and posting here. Then there would be no need to defend anything.
Lulu's been dragged into delusional rantings before for purely posting on here and been doxxed. So yeah I think sticking up for herself if she can is justified.

I do understand what you're saying though in broader terms.

Reactions: 9
How is one dragged into Twitter spats without engaging?
Lulu's posts from here were screenshot and then she was doxxed. She is active on twitter and stuck up for herself. Sometimes, especially recently, she likes to bolster those who Alice has gone after by saying don't worry about it. So yeah that's being dragged into it. I don't think she's parading herself in front of Alice on twitter going lalalala come for me, so yeah she's been dragged into the delusional ranting of mAlice again simply for being someone that stuck up for herself and sticks up for others being picked on.

I did say I agreed with you on the general rule of not engaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lulu's posts from here were screenshot and then she was doxxed. She is active on twitter and stuck up for herself. Sometimes, especially recently, she likes to bolster those who Alice has gone after by saying don't worry about it. So yeah that's being dragged into it. I don't think she's parading herself in front of Alice on twitter going lalalala come for me, so yeah she's been dragged into the delusional ranting of mAlice again simply for being someone that stuck up for herself and sticks up for others being picked on.
I saw the initial tweets/back and forth and let’s just say we can agree to disagree.

I have a Twitter account. Have never tweeted at anyone involved in this and never would. Alice feeds on tit like this - it absolutely suits her narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One of the direct or heavily implied accusations made by Ioan (in his petition for custody) was that Alice neglects her role as a parent to lie in bed watching tv and posting to social media.

Her kids are off school for a week and her SM activity is off the scale. That requires a slow handclap.

People might also want to reflect that if she wasn’t ranting in twitter she wouldn’t have an excuse to not parent. It is really obvious that loves wallowing in her cesspit world of tweets and daft plots. It gives her the sick jollies she craves and she doesn’t have to move on with life. Or even have a life.

Without this what would she have? Nothing. People can suggest worthwhile pursuits till they are blue in the face, she isn’t interested in any of them. This is what she loves. Attention, any attention and conflict all played out in her deluded fantasy version of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The usual. Conspiracy theory belowView attachment 1753209
Alice, when you're exposing us one by one, be a doll and also create a handy Google Map of our locations. So that then I can say "Oh, this Tattler lives close to me, can we grab a coffee in Llandudno?" Or "Oh, the poster from Marceline, Missouri haven't got a Tattler around them for hundreds of miles. Maybe they'd like to come to us in Llandudno, too?" Thanks big Al, much obliged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well 'someone' was manic yesterday! Indulging in her favourite pastime - arguing with strangers on twitter.

She has decided that Gilda is Bianca, cos you know, the names are virtually the same. ;)

AE: Gilda, Gilda... come on. Don't be jealous. I know you've only ever done one episode of something that failed but that's not YOUR fault, Gilda! You just need some lessons and realize that money won't buy you stardom.

Doubt Bianca is really jealous of you Alice pmsl

AE: Here's the lovely Gilda. Saying things you just can't imagine saying - even more so about strangers. Although - maybe I'm not a stranger? Maybe Gilda isn't actually Gilda. I'm in the right mood tonight. Scroll past if you must but this is the tit I get every single day.

LOL I think Bianca is too busy shagging Alice's ex for this type of thing. Also she takes the high road on SM and has no desire to wrestle mAlice on the dirty floor, metaphorically speaking.

Another picture of the Kitten Who’s Moved In With Me as a palette cleanser…
How cute! He's a big kitten but just wasn't ready for his close up. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw the initial tweets/back and forth and let’s just say we can agree to disagree.

I have a Twitter account. Have never tweeted at anyone involved in this and never would. Alice feeds on tit like this - it absolutely suits her narrative.
You weren't doxxed though were you?
But yes, let's, we can agree to disagree - though I did say that I did agree with the general rule of not engaging off this site. Even on this site recently, I've been reading but not participating and perhaps that has been for the best.

Alice feeds on anything that gets her end away, this repartee between us for example.

Thank you dear @Autisteuse for the pallete cleanser of "oh for God's sake" 🤭😘

As an aside I keep reading "Gilda" as Glinda, the good witch from the 'Wizard of Oz'...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wait…what..? I didn’t know there was a Tattle.lite - I’m moving over there as I need to lose a few pounds.

1669207655205.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.