Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Similar with Scottish. I'll be using a Simon Howie veggie black pudding.
A wack nudge with a sodding great big muddy leek should do it. I won’t waste my Welsh cakes, or bara brith on her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I looked up this clip on her Instagram and it was one of 4 in total. In the 3rd one, you can see he is not happy at being filmed at all! I would say his reaction is excessive and maybe scary for the child. However, there is another video where he is in his underpants, reacting in exactly the same way and you can see Ella in the background, not in the slightest way upset. Not sure why Ella is so upset in this video but it was obvious that Ioan was devastated. The 2nd video is him giving her a hug with Elsie sitting on the couch in the background. Why did she post these and why did she continue to film when the kid ran off in distress? I would have dropped the camera immediately.
She is such a weirdo. An absolute weirdo.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Please don't think that you have upset me in anyway, that is bad and it's has nothing to do with autism, in my eyes. I think you are incredibly brave to share this story. I'm upset for you, for what a kind person has been put through. So please do think you've upset me, in a bad way. I'm quite an emotional/heart on sleeve person. I think that anyone will feel for you, and they are right to do so.
What you have endured, you are a true warrior!

Again, please don't think that you was wrong in sharing, it's a very emotional story and I thank you for sharing it with us.

I still wanna give you a huge hug 💗☮
I want to give you both a great big cwtch. What you have been through, are still going through, well, I stand in awe of you both. Much love and respect 🥰😘💖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is that a record for the use of the word bleep, in one sentence 🤔 😀

Cunty McGuntface 😉
I always though duck was the most versatile word - can be used as noun, verb, adverb and adjective and still form a sentence.

The bleeping fucker is bleeping fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s about tacit consent to the abuse. A child can not ina any shape or form tacitly consent to abuse, an adult can and unfortunately often does. Again, not saying that’s right but there lies the difference.
I have words. And I have not had a good day. 😤

I did not tacitly consent to emotional, financial or physical abuse by my ex-husband. When you are trying to leave an emotional, narcissistic abuser, you have no idea how bad it is going to get. Especially if you have children. Especially if it's a public divorce like mine was being we owned a large business in our town.

Twenty years on and I have felt to my bones every nasty, vicious thing Alice has said and done. And that's just what we know.

Your words are additional abuse to any man, woman or child in this situation. Just a complete lack of empathy whatsoever. I actually felt sick to my stomach reading them.
Screenshot_20221122-180242.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
All pain and betrayal is relative, though, right? For me, the point at which I became completely hollow yet, somehow, exceptionally enraged was when he would ring me at the Breast Unit, when I was either undergoing or waiting for the results of biopsies, to sort out child arrangements. (He got a woman up the duff while cheating on his then-girlfriend. “I’ve never been so angry at a woman,” he said, re: her telling him about the pregnancy - as if he hadn’t been involved.) He just wanted to ram home that a) I mattered not at all to him and b) my little issues removed attention from him, which he couldn’t allow. On the day I was told that I had a 75% likelihood chance of the worst form of breast cancer (33% survival rate over two years) he dumped me over the phone because I was not prepared to talk about his sodding childcare. He only became interested again that day when I was given a potentially fatal diagnosis - and weeks later was sad and aggrieved that I wasn’t dying (I told him that it was an abscess (the size of a lime) and the chagrin on his face -!). He’d presented himself as this perfect partner, helping his fiancée against all odds/diagnoses. He actually wanted me to die so that he could play the grieving widower.
This is Malice.
Had IG been diagnosed with a potentially terminal illness, she would have been front and centre, the doting wife. He left her in shaky but solvable mental and physical health and defied her demands - to stay, to support her no matter what (despite the fact she spent 80,000 of his money and was dissatisfied by the result, Elsie, due to her learning issues). Narcissists always play a role in which they seem not only the best versions of themselves, but the most doting and supportive caregiver ever. He denied her that glory. All she had left was the fact that, seeing her comatose on the kitchen floor - having abused alcohol all day - he reached the end of his tether.
I almost wish narcissists were diagnosed by the age of 13 and put to sleep. They do such incredible damage.
I know I have said this in the past so I’m very sorry for being repetitive, but I am torn to bits whenever I hear another piece of your story with your narc ex; it’s like fitting together a terrifying puzzle.

I hope you already know that you didn’t deserve ANY of the emotional and mental and PHYSICAL damage he delivered to you. I’m just reminding you because when my father attacks me I tend to “know it was wrong of him” in the far, far back of my mind…yet casually tell others that I somehow “deserved” having a butcher knife pulled on me, having the cops unnecessarily called on me, being punched, being kicked, being choked. It’s an Olympics-worthy event, how the mind flips and spins to somehow justify other peoples’ evil against us. I hope you sleep at night remembering that none of it was your fault. Had I the physical strength and his current address I would have fed him his teeth on your behalf.

And it frightens me, the threads of similarity I note between your ex and Alice. They would make an excellent couple if they wouldn’t annihilate each other with their own egos the second they made eye contact. Narc’s gonna narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I looked up this clip on her Instagram and it was one of 4 in total. In the 3rd one, you can see he is not happy at being filmed at all! I would say his reaction is excessive and maybe scary for the child. However, there is another video where he is in his underpants, reacting in exactly the same way and you can see Ella in the background, not in the slightest way upset. Not sure why Ella is so upset in this video but it was obvious that Ioan was devastated. The 2nd video is him giving her a hug with Elsie sitting on the couch in the background. Why did she post these and why did she continue to film when the kid ran off in distress? I would have dropped the camera immediately.
Because Cunty McGuntface (I just love this) is a great big bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If Big Al bleep tried to come to Scotland, I would shove a large thistle up her bahoochie, and frog march her into the sea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have words. And I have not had a good day. 😤

I did not tacitly consent to emotional, financial or physical abuse by my ex-husband. When you are trying to leave an emotional, narcissistic abuser, you have no idea how bad it is going to get. Especially if you have children. Especially if it's a public divorce like mine was being we owned a large business in our town.

Twenty years on and I have felt to my bones every nasty, vicious thing Alice has said and done. And that's just what we know.

Your words are additional abuse to any man, woman or child in this situation. Just a complete lack of empathy whatsoever. I actually felt sick to my stomach reading them. View attachment 1752975
I agree with you on this, no one consents to abuse, in any shape or form. I'm sorry that mAlice has brought up horrible memories for you. Sending virtual hugs 💗☮

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do love a leather jacket, tbf he does look good them.
Ewwww did she really pee on his clothes? Please tell me no 🤮
I don’t think she actually did, but I wouldn't put it past her if she were drunk or in a rage. Ah, but this is the Abuser so when isn’t she off her face or in a rage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she actually did, but I wouldn't put it past her if she were drunk or in a rage. Ah, but this is the Abuser so when isn’t she off her face or in a rage.
At one point, she said she left them all piled on the floor and the dog had peed on them. Probably receipts around somewhere... 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I know I have said this in the past so I’m very sorry for being repetitive, but I am torn to bits whenever I hear another piece of your story with your narc ex; it’s like fitting together a terrifying puzzle.

I hope you already know that you didn’t deserve ANY of the emotional and mental and PHYSICAL damage he delivered to you. I’m just reminding you because when my father attacks me I tend to “know it was wrong of him” in the far, far back of my mind…yet casually tell others that I somehow “deserved” having a butcher knife pulled on me, having the cops unnecessarily called on me, being punched, being kicked, being choked. It’s an Olympics-worthy event, how the mind flips and spins to somehow justify other peoples’ evil against us. I hope you sleep at night remembering that none of it was your fault. Had I the physical strength and his current address I would have fed him his teeth on your behalf.

And it frightens me, the threads of similarity I note between your ex and Alice. They would make an excellent couple if they wouldn’t annihilate each other with their own egos the second they made eye contact. Narc’s gonna narc.

[ISPOILER ]So perfectly said, as usual. I didn't know your dad did this to you, that's horrific 😞. My dad is a bleep too! And yeah @Autisteuse, I'd happily chop your exes dick off and shove it where the sun don't shine! [/ISPOILER]

So perfectly said, as usual. I didn't know your dad did this to you, that's horrific 😞. My dad is a bleep too! And yeah @Autisteuse, I'd happily chop your exes dick off and shove it where the sun don't shine!

• Heart
Sorry for talking incessantly but as I catch up I’m noting a great deal of admissions and confessional-type statements about friends in here having suffered extreme abuse, friends having felt trapped in relationships (not solely romantic ones), friends having realized literal decades later that those who loved them dearly also destroyed them severely, friends who have had to pick up the pieces of their intricate lives with such great, gradual difficulty, etc. You know what I mean and there are plenty of other stories I’m spotting in here as I read and my heart is just all up in it.

I’m twenty-nine. I don’t know much, if anything, about how the world works. And God only knows the Universe won’t explain itself to me. I don’t understand why the Universe placed you and me and us in these vile situations with people whom we trusted to love us and care for us as deeply as we cared for them, but I can only pray you recognize your worth and your ability to counter the cruelty of your circumstances. You can heal. You can fight back. You can win. You can be happy—happy “again” or maybe even happy for the first time. You don’t have to allow an “Alice” to keep a claw on your shoulder at all times.

And I understand that we all have diverse opinions and I try my haaaaardest to acknowledge this at every turn but it really ain’t even remotely fuckin cute to walk around in here declaring that abuse survivors “tacitly consent” to their victimhood if they’re adults. Child/adult/whatever—victims are victims. Nobody “consents” to having their lives scissored to pieces and lit on fire.

That is all, back to catching up…🤷🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🌸

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry for talking incessantly but as I catch up I’m noting a great deal of admissions and confessional-type statements about friends in here having suffered extreme abuse, friends having felt trapped in relationships (not solely romantic ones), friends having realized literal decades later that those who loved them dearly also destroyed them severely, friends who have had to pick up the pieces of their intricate lives with such great, gradual difficulty, etc. You know what I mean and there are plenty of other stories I’m spotting in here as I read and my heart is just all up in it.

I’m twenty-nine. I don’t know much, if anything, about how the world works. And God only knows the Universe won’t explain itself to me. I don’t understand why the Universe placed you and me and us in these vile situations with people whom we trusted to love us and care for us as deeply as we cared for them, but I can only pray you recognize your worth and your ability to counter the cruelty of your circumstances. You can heal. You can fight back. You can win. You can be happy—happy “again” or maybe even happy for the first time. You don’t have to allow an “Alice” to keep a claw on your shoulder at all times.

And I understand that we all have diverse opinions and I try my haaaaardest to acknowledge this at every turn but it really ain’t even remotely fuckin cute to walk around in here declaring that abuse survivors “tacitly consent” to their victimhood if they’re adults. Child/adult/whatever—victims are victims. Nobody “consents” to having their lives scissored to pieces and lit on fire.

That is all, back to catching up…🤷🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🌸
I couldn’t love this more ❤

• Heart
It’s about tacit consent to the abuse. A child can not ina any shape or form tacitly consent to abuse, an adult can and unfortunately often does. Again, not saying that’s right but there lies the difference.
@anitasteff, I’ve been thinking about your words and wanted to respond. Please could I ask you to imagine you are working in a crisis or refuge centre. A volunteer/employee working there is faced with someone who has fled their home in fear and great distress, with just the clothes on their back (as we know Ioan did, he didn’t even take his toothbrush 😢). How would you feel if the volunteer/employee was to question the survivor as to why they tacitly consented to their own abuse and why they didn’t tell their abuser to just ‘shut up’. This hits quite hard with me as I grew up in a very abusive household. I can’t imagine anyone saying to my mother that she consented to the abuse we faced. However, I think if anyone ever did, I would actually see it as a very positive sign that this person had not experienced our life and I would be thankful they hadn’t. Of course, I don‘t know your personal experience so please don’t think I’m presuming ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I do know that my partner goes bleeping NUTS when watching football, to the point of being in pubs and some landlords telling him to leave or shut up (especially if it's a family pub). It could be a bit of both.

And I'm not emotionally abusing him (my partner), if anything, he can be the domineering one at times.
My partner is the same. My Lord that man has got some lungs on him, and he jumps around too, like Ioan here. It’s annoying as duck, but I don’t call him out for it. He’s been like that since the day I met him, and it’s not harming anyone (other than some eardrums). I usually put my headphones on, and pretend to watch with him, than cheer when he does, taking cues.
And I love him coz he holds my hand and sits through any Jane Austen adaptation, or other period piece, or Renovation/real estate show, even Cinderella, without more than a whisper of protest 😁
Even stevens.

I’ve just realized how gender stereotypical that sounds, so I’d like to add that I do most of the DIY and car maintenance, and he does most of the cooking and crying over sad dog stories 😁
I know this is bad but I always think of Alice with Ioan like Gollum with the one true ring.

‘My precious, my precious, you’re mine and if I can’t have you nobody else will.’

Obviously this would be Gollum who had let himself go and eaten a few too many pies.
I often think of Alice and Tonely the lonely as Sméagol/Gollum. Only not so smart. Or sexy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
how many friends she has and how loved she feels seems to change daily
Screenshot_20221123-005654_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-005854_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-005619_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-010623_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-011306_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-004004_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221123-010903_Twitter.jpg

lmao she is the one barely enganging and pushing the court dates

"myself" only is correct, yet more us vs him narrative
Screenshot_20221123-011223_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does Celia still wuv you Alice?

‘Trembling and terrified’ … yep, the DTS will have that effect.

Everyone’s paid by someone for something, but for gossiping about your shenanigans, it’s on the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20221123-012349_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-012815_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-013006_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-013112_Twitter.jpg

from the person who thinks everyone disageeeing with her is Bianca or paid by Bianca lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.