Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this flapping about her language skills but she can't write one tweet in Italian without Spanish slipping in. I don't think those translating jobs will be it. Off to Home Depot it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, I don't understand your confusion.

I don't think everything is black or white.

I tend to look at the totality of things, from Alice's posts, photos, videos of the girls - I've seen lots of evidence that she loves and cares for her children
I'm not saying she's 100% perfect in her parenting but I think when it comes to them, her heart's in the right place
That is my impression but none of us are in the home with the 3 of them so no one can say for sure what goes on there, ie we haven't lived it with them, there, or seen it with our own eyes.

Do you think she hates them or they're going hungry or she hits them or something?
she loves them certainly, almost all parents do, but the issue here is that she does portray herself as a perfect selfless mom, that she isnt, veeeeery far from it and that is obvious

she is showing with the kids the same kind of behavior as she did with Ioan, e.g. posting the eldest despite her requesting not to, throwing digs about them in (especially the younger one is often portrayed very unfavourable by her)

then you have her very obviously denying a proper relationship to their dad, teaching them awful things (like emotional blackmail him into coming to te house) and it seems pretty obvious that she is doing next to none outdoor activity. thanksgiving and Xmas based on her SM appeared to be a non-event (the fact that she rants through the day on SM when the kids are there ....bad)

then the constant selfharm threats if they leave her, the very fact that she made all this a public affair with no protection

I definitely see it as neglect if you take posession of them the way she did and then lives this live?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think they are ‘neglected’ but she is a neglectful mother.

She has no idea about internet safety and let’s them use social media from age 5 or 6, not monitored.

She has exposed their entire private life and trauma to the world via TV, news outlets and social media which will be on record forever

They are always being palmed off on other people and she never takes them out anywhere

she has stopped them from seeing their father for over a year

she’s self admitted being in bed almost all the time - she cannot BE parenting them they will be parenting themselves

She has told them intimate details of her marriage and made them choose between their parents

I’m not perfect, I’ve made mistakes But my ‘mistakes’ are getting mad at things left on the floor, being grumpy in the mornings, forgetting tooth fairy money, throwing something special away by accident, losing my temper with them for being little shits but I get up every day and put them first. Parents who put their kids first just DO IT and don’t need to convince the world they are doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 55
So I was right then ....the cashier didn't tell her she was $11 over because she now says she was paying by card ! The cashier would only say that with a cash sale.

Alice why so you lie so much ?????
Even this doesn't add up. Unless you are hundreds over your limits or trying to get cash with a debit card, most cards simply charge you an overage fee.

This entire damn story is a lie

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father?

Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why.

Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷

Despite ranting about him on social media

Sometimes things are complex.
The evidence is tons and tons of tweets and IG comments saying she is refusing to let them go, and all the reasons why, and a court application by Ioan saying he wants access as its being refused and the situation is very hostile. He has not seen them for a long time because when he went to France with Bianca, Alice stopped all contact from that point and told her kids all about it - who screamed and cried when Alice told them she dreamt Bianca killed them

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s funny how her destitution corresponds directly with Ioan’s work trips. Funny that…
It’s almost like she’s trying to control the narrative.

• Heart

I tend to look at the totality of things, from Alice's posts, photos, videos of the girls - I've seen lots of evidence that she loves and cares for her children
I'm not saying she's 100% perfect in her parenting but I think when it comes to them, her heart's in the right place
That is my impression but none of us are in the home with the 3 of them so no one can say for sure what goes on there, ie we haven't lived it with them, there, or seen it with our own eyes.

Do you think she hates them or they're going hungry or she hits them or something?
Thanks for your response. I’m interested to hear what evidence you’ve seen in her posts etc that speaks to her loving and caring for her children? How does her calling Ella a tedious witch on her birthday, saying the babies can agree with me or duck off, and the parental alienation against their dad fit into this? Genuinely asking.

• Heart
The evidence is tons and tons of tweets and IG comments saying she is refusing to let them go, and all the reasons why, and a court application by Ioan saying he wants access as its being refused and the situation is very hostile. He has not seen them for a long time because when he went to France with Bianca, Alice stopped all contact from that point and told her kids all about it - who screamed and cried when Alice told them she dreamt Bianca killed them
And bombarding Elsie with questions of Bianca pregnancy until she cried. There wasn’t even a pregnancy

Reactions: 29
I think I just heard Ioan screaming at that penalty 🤣

And screaming in peace without being told off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think they are ‘neglected’ but she is a neglectful mother.

She has no idea about internet safety and let’s them use social media from age 5 or 6, not monitored.

She has exposed their entire private life and trauma to the world via TV, news outlets and social media which will be on record forever

They are always being palmed off on other people and she never takes them out anywhere

she has stopped them from seeing their father for over a year

she’s self admitted being in bed almost all the time - she cannot BE parenting them they will be parenting themselves

She has told them intimate details of her marriage and made them choose between their parents

I’m not perfect, I’ve made mistakes But my ‘mistakes’ are getting mad at things left on the floor, being grumpy in the mornings, forgetting tooth fairy money, throwing something special away by accident, losing my temper with them for being little shits but I get up every day and put them first. Parents who put their kids first just DO IT and don’t need to convince the world they are doing it
I think she was/is extremely jealous of the love Ioan has for Ella & Elsie, I think she always has been.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
"Do you think she hates them or they're going hungry or she hits them or something?"

According to her they're starving whilst she sits with at least one pair of $400 shoes and buying €100 sunscreen on eBay . I could go on but I'm guessing your missing out on Welps and others screenshots before the shitepot of a mother deleted her tweets .

Abuse comes in many forms . Noone mentioned hitting them or hating them so I'm not sure why you mentioned that ? Again more than one way to HURT a child doesn't have to be physical . Alienation from a parent causes severe trauma in a child. Does she care about that ? Nope she didn't give a fig!
Her kid cried "Be a mother be a mother"
Factual from a video !

• Heart
Even this doesn't add up. Unless you are hundreds over your limits or trying to get cash with a debit card, most cards simply charge you an overage fee.

This entire damn story is a lie
It's the $11 that's the tell. It's like a chosen number.

It's not $5, which would be reasonable or more believable or higher, say $20+, which would be ludicrous.

I feel like she's had decades of creating just barely believable stories that drive people crazy. It's absurd but then it's followed by her refrain I Never Lie, like a Catholic mass recitation.

It's like you want to believe & she's delighting in the falseness of it.

Like she never spent a night apart from the kids or flew back when on a TV series. It just rings false.

The more I think about it the more macabre it feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Try the 113 pages of evidence that she never challenged
Just because she hasn’t physically assaulted her children (thank goodness) doesn’t mean she isn’t abusing them emotionally via her parental alienation, differential treatment (she has repeatedly mocked and insulted the youngest. Did you see the evidence of her mocking Ioan for helping youngest with reading?), and giving them an altogether unstable home environment. The latter could be forgiven in the early days of the separation (remember he moved out to an apartment ALONE after living in the garage for a bit) but now we are 2 years later and I’ve yet to see ANY sign that Ioan was at any level at scale of Alice. Do I believe he may have become disillusioned as her physical AND personality aged? Yes. Was the physical distaste superficial - sure- BUT let’s not forget how often she mocked his appearance and aging even during their “good” years. Like others said, the evidence she presented was a polite email to use the family wizard app to avoid escalating situations and a time when Ioan tried to establish boundaries with children to complete a meal before having a treat (some sugary drink). That is not child abuse on his part to try and parent with reasonable boundaries or punishments.
Anyone who had been wrongly accused of harassment would (I think) get themselves together with their lawyer and put best defense forward: go get independent therapist assessment, collect clear evidence of being provoked or whatever one could present to show judge there is no danger. Her option was to ignore everything!
It was also her choice to NOT mediate! If she had agreed to reasonable settlement and custody- she wouldn’t be lamenting having to put groceries back. Well honestly she probably would since she refuses to plan for a modified lifestyle and, especially, a job.
Also, this game!!! As Men in Blazers noted - USA should really win given Thanksgiving week but it was pretty exciting to see Wales score!!

• Heart
@Fuzzblip i'm sure if you follow the threads in the upcoming weeks or read back, you will arrive to the same conclusion eventually just like you did last night when you saw her in action lol

• Heart
Reactions: 31

If she truly cared for them then she would have nurtured a relationship with their Father for them. Parental alienation doesn't just harm the absent parents it is also very detrimental to the child/children. I don't doubt she loves them but her need to punish Ioan was put before their welfare imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.