Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even know who this Gaiman and his ex wife are! Maybe I'm having a blonde moment, or they are only known in the states? So am happy to ignore anything he has written. That being said i do like the odd fantasy book, but given the gist of it can I assume it borders on mental health issues? Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?
He wrote Starlight, Coraline, Good Omens, American Gods, Ocean at the end of the lane etc. She was in arty indie band The Dresden Dolls and wrote a book about ‘asking for help’, if any of that rings a bell!

I think they were meant to have an open marriage too?

ETA: oh he’s also known for telling impatient fans that ‘George RR Martin is not your witch’ or something 😂

Reactions: 9
Simultaneously protecting Twitter accounts? Aye, same person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Respectfully, if anyone is using their real name on all of their SM and also here on Tattle they are in fact doxxing themselves. This goes for any of us. And if anyone engages Alice or those who actively target her on SM using their real name they have to be prepared to deal with the consequences. We all know how disordered her thinking is. We're all responsible for our own actions, IMO.

No offence to anyone here. I want only the very best for everyone. ❤
I use my real name on SM, but my insta is private and my FB is heavily locked down if you're not on my friends list, I've always had it that way. Now, when I set up my account on here, in all honesty I didn't give it a 2nd thought; I'd been reading the threads for about 2 weeks and thought right I have to join this properly. I then tried to change my name, to no avail, I even asked fellow tattlers if it was possible, and obviously it isn't, so I'm stuck with it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Had I have known I of course would have used a different name, as, as its fairly similar to one of my SM accounts. To be fair, I didn't know hardly anything about Malice before setting up my SMs many moons ago.

I hardly used twitter until I came on this site, and thought let's have a ganger at not only her page, but Ioans and Biancas, mainly to see what the hell was going on!

I do agree with you on this Betty, as its definitely im everyone's interest ☮💗

I just wished I knew when I joined here that i wouldn't be able to change my user name.
Own goal 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Damn, cockbro has protected his Tweets too!
He blocked me, not sure how long ago. When I was reporting the ppl that were spewing abuse at me, he has been tagged in it, so I clicked on his profile and now I'm blocked.

They definitely want to hide something, probably his crusty socks 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He recommended this book on Narcissism/BPD when he was going through a divorce (I surmise as a passive-aggressive pop at his ex-wife). Some of his work is quite brilliant; otherwise, it’s fairly dark. No, what I leapt upon was the title - mentioning narcissism and BPD on these threads means, inevitably, that *both* of these conditions are going to be picked on. Knowing our lovely ReturningThePearls and her stellar and unflinching work on herself and her mental health, I didn’t want her to feel injured and hurt by random speculations about BPD individuals. (I’ve certainly had enough of those re: autism, even on these threads: one poster surmised Malice was autistic because she ‘lacked empathy’, one of the most damaging and fundamentally incorrect assessment of the autistic community.) I acknowledge that I might have become somewhat impatient, but it sometimes becomes so wearing to have to describe to a neuronormative person why X is a trigger, why Y will hurt, why Z is denigrating… in short, the world really isn’t made for people like RTP and me. But we attempt to thrive nonetheless: it would just be nice, once in a while, if people understood the invisible struggles going on all around them, day in, day out.
You are thriving and you are an asset to this world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't even know who this Gaiman and his ex wife are! Maybe I'm having a blonde moment, or they are only known in the states? So am happy to ignore anything he has written. That being said i do like the odd fantasy book, but given the gist of it can I assume it borders on mental health issues? Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?
Since I jumped on the bandwagon from the poster who put the splitting book let me give context.

During the early days of the pandemic writer Neil Gaiman and musician Amanda Palmer got caught in lockdown in New Zealand. She's just a messy person who is just insufferable in a lot of ways like wanting to pay musicians with beer and hugs and not money. She's into punk caberet (ahem). She was very publicly documenting the cracks in their marriage. During this, Gaiman flew 6,000 miles to Scotland to get away from her and he "accidentally" posted a good reads list of the book Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline Or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Note - it is that author who couples bipolar with narcissistic personal issues together.

She is known for being super revealing about her sex life, her open marriage, abortions, money, all of it. She said she walked into a New Zealand coffee shop after Biden was elected and everyone clapped for her and NZ twitter clapped back saying NO. She gets people riled out because of her perceived entitlement and self important in the same vein as Alice. I've compared them before but as I said in another post -and as much is Amanda Palmer is not my cup of tea - she works. She makes music. And she is being a hell of a lot more in control than Alice.

I'm not really feeling the tone policing, I'm not neurotypical and don't think I need or want people to understand me on a celebrity gossip site, and don't feel like going down that rabbithole of what people should be able to post or not post. We aren't here for therapy, we are here for the lolz.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
ps They’re the diffusion line heavily discounted but am hoping to trade up after this week’s activity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
BTW, Alice knew about Ioan and Bianca's NYC trip and event. She's insisting she didn't.

A. She mentioned he'd cancelled visitation again. She would have been told why. He certainly would have told the girls why.

B. Her brother was commenting on the photos that came out from the trip and passive-aggressively putting Ioan down.

C. She has historically chosen to plead poverty and push the GFM when he has work events out of town.

D. It was all over the DM and Tattle and we know she is a committed Tattle reader.

She never lies? How embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.