Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me hands down it’s that video she posted of Ella screaming and crying at Ioan’s house. In fact made us all feel sick and no one would ever post the footage of it
Oh wow, yes, this. I never saw the video and it makes me sick thinking about it.

But it's out there. Because of Alice Evans it's out there.

I remember thinking at the time that as her daughter gets older and goes on to professional endeavors something like this can come out and it's directly because of her mother.

I had shut this down mentally almost as a trauma response it's so vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Agree with all this, but I am afraid he has been a bit wet over the last 20 years. He could have manned up a bit before but I reckon he is a bit of a mummy’s boy, so would be hard. Seems a decent bloke, just a bit wet.
I think there would be some abuse syndrome. An inability to stand up for himself as he always pacified and did what he was told to avoid conflict and keep the peace. He has to have some trauma going on from 20 years of that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
1669066642860.jpeg

I’ve been doing this so much, I’ve now given myself a headache 😬

If 113 pages isn’t enough, nothing ever will be. That’s my opinion only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The wiki associated with this thread is very comprehensive. No need to keep asking the most basic questions, especially if one is already familiar with the situation.

Reactions: 39
Not to me specifically because I've never spoken to her.

Yeah I know - but I have to say that just because he's is publicly silent, that doesn't mean he has been silent or an angel behind closed doors.

I'm still not buying the Ioan as victim thing, I'm not saying he wasn't, I just don't have enough evidence/knowledge to pronounce one way or the other.
How much knowledge did you have of Bianca before you went in on her in the DM comments?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
huh - someone (fuzzblip) deleted, or made unavailable, their account here.

ETA: but their comments are still available to see as their comments are included in others' responses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Agree with all this, but I am afraid he has been a bit wet over the last 20 years. He could have manned up a bit before but I reckon he is a bit of a mummy’s boy, so would be hard. Seems a decent bloke, just a bit wet.
Hmmm, maybe, I also think they probably had a blast on the celebrity circuit, but when that wore off, reality kicked in. Talking from experience it's very hard to leave a narc, they get their claws in you and make you believe you cannot exist without them, or that they Will harm themselves, just to name a few. So it must be 100 times harder when you have kids involved, that's why I think he stayed for so long.
I'm not really a fan of saying men should "man up", because its like kinda saying they cannot let people know they are suffering (if you get where I'm coming from). The suicide rate in the UK, is higher for men, than woman, and I just fear telling a man or woman to "man up" rather than try and find out what's up, can be damaging.

Just my thoughts on it 💗☮

I’m just waiting for bleeping Jasper to show up ….

View attachment 1750076
That's me done 💀💀💀💀🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
huh - someone (fuzzblip) deleted, or made unavailable, their account here.

ETA: but their comments are still available to see as they are included in others' responses.
I called it!!! As did most of us! a spy in HQ!!! or was it mAlice in disguise?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If they had nothing to hide they would have stuck around. I was accused when I came here too. I just said no I wasn’t a FM.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.