Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polite request to spoiler posts that are huge long screenshots from other sites. It takes forever to scroll past them for those of us who just want to chat here and aren’t interested in Twitter etc. 🙏🙂
Sorry to contradict you but the thread is in large a commentary on Alice’s bizarre Twitter behaviour. Her tweets are central to the discussion and they need to be easily seen for the chat to flow. Unless I’m missing s’thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 55
how many friends she has and how loved she feels seems to change daily
View attachment 1753068
View attachment 1753069
View attachment 1753070
View attachment 1753076
View attachment 1753089
View attachment 1753071
View attachment 1753081
lmao she is the one barely enganging and pushing the court dates

"myself" only is correct, yet more us vs him narrative
View attachment 1753097
That Becky, silly mare went in on me (well tried to) on twitter...she has some serious anger issues, she is also bitter and twisted - clearly heartbroken and taking out on people. Thing is she possibly was okay, until she come across mAlice and now she's defending her, all because both their husbands fell out of love with them. Either that or its ones of mAlices' socks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well we know he has cancelled visitations for work and because he had something planned already, I dont think that's appalling, just normal, and especially in reunification where you are meant to have little contact to start no hinderance
They could just agree to reschedule the meetings if it was an issue.

Reactions: 9
The usual. Conspiracy theory belowView attachment 1753209
Oh jeez, I can't eye roll this enough 🤣🤣🤣. She is delusional to a.worrying extent! How she has gotten away with not having a full mental health evaluation is beyond me. What baffles me even more, is that she cannot see she has issues. I knew something was wrong with me and sought help ASAP from my doctors. I'm so glad that I did, because now I have meds that keep my anxiety and depression at bay, yes at times it gets worse, but at least I know what I'm dealing with. Please don't tell me this is all from heartbreak, yes heartbreak is an absolute fucker, but you have to help yourself in these situations, to get yourself up and going again, its not easy, but what choice do you have, she is acting like her whole family passed away ina sudden accident. If she loves their children as much as she claims, get help, its that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Such a lie to say that she has no clue that I & B were at the NY Welsh event, it would have been clearly communicated to her because of the custody agreement. She is essentially back to pre DVRO levels now. How does she stay alive with that much hate inside her?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Hi folks. I'm the Etsy Lady (Janet). 😉 Thanks for your kind words of support here, as well as the lovely gal who sent me a heartfelt DM via my ChezBoyer Etsy Shop (and told me of your kind support). 🙏
Hi!!!
I'm so glad you came on here! I tried to leave you a shop review (but as you know you can't unless you purchased something, I'm pretty type with money atm).
Sorry that she attacked you, for you just offering some advice, sadly, mAlice thinks "advice" is people attacking her 🤷🏼‍♀️.
☮💗

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Such a lie to say that she has no clue that I & B were at the NY Welsh event, it would have been clearly communicated to her because of the custody agreement. She is essentially back to pre DVRO levels now. How does she stay alive with that much hate inside her?
Of course she knew she read it on here.

This latest stuff..... I think she's malfunctioning

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“I don’t think about them…” proceeds to tweet about them fifty times. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
There must be some friend somewhere who goes round there and says Alice I think we need to get you to hospital for an assessment...she has people in LA she knows. Why aren't they intervening at this point? She's clearly having some sort of episode.
And those encouraging this nonsense are just cruel.
I actually feel sorry for her

Reactions: 27
There must be some friend somewhere who goes round there and says Alice I think we need to get you to hospital for an assessment...she has people in LA she knows. Why aren't they intervening at this point? She's clearly having some sort of episode.
And those encouraging this nonsense are just cruel.
I actually feel sorry for her
They will never see themselves as anything but supporting her. They’re enabling someone in the middle of a crisis and directly to her. It’s shameful.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Hi!!!
I'm so glad you came on here! I tried to leave you a shop review (but as you know you can't unless you purchased something, I'm pretty type with money atm).
Sorry that she attacked you, for you just offering some advice, sadly, mAlice thinks "advice" is people attacking her 🤷🏼‍♀️.
☮💗
Awww how kind of you to think to try that! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They will never see themselves as anything but supporting her. They’re enabling someone in the middle of a crisis and directly to her. It’s shameful.
But people she is friends with in RL follow her and must see this. I can't understand why someone who actually cares about her* doesn't do something.

*I don't give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.