Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh there’s plenty of horrifying moments but reading that she flashed her arse at him in the street and also the times when he mentioned she physically assaulted him.

And then those times where she denigrated him when Forever got cancelled, telling him what a crappy actor he was.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Slip and give your CSV number or slip up and reveal we are all Welsh-Australians 🤣
I can just see Alice sending someone here to try and get info to slip out. Not that there is any but it’s how she works. 😂 How do you know that!!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Many of us were also drawn in to her because we had been in similar situations. I recall reading how he ‘ghosted’ her and thought it was totally tit. But having been through an abusive relationship myself it became quite clear the ghosting was Ioan having boundaries.

She is lying to you that he left one day and never came back. There are tons of exhibits from over the months of how he was coparenting with her, at the family home (he had moved to a small apartment but was coming back to the house to spend time with them). The reason this stopped was the endless, endless abuse towards Ioan by text message and emails and in front of the kids. You can literally timeline what happened and how he did not have a full breakdown I don’t know. Leaving someone is awful for both parties but it’s not a crime. He’s also supported her for 2 years financially while she drains him of finances by refusing to cooperate legally.
I think he may well of had a full breakdown, I mean I hope he didn't, but I'd be amazed if he didn't after what she put him through. I think that he may of hit a very low point when he was first in AUS, and that time there, was where he regained his strength and decided that he had to end it. B said that he told her he felt a connection to AUS, most likely because its where he had time away from mAlice to sort his head out. The man deserves an award of having to put up with her for 20 years!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm Australian but what's that got to do with it? I can't catch up, can't keep up. No idea where we're at now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if the WORST thing about Alice was that she spends $320 too much on groceries ...I mean that would be AMAZING.
I think they'd still be together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
For me it's still grief surfing on the step sister's suicide (whom she barely knew) and blaming the child's mother for it.
Not related to Ioan or the kids - but it's unforgivable
Same here; the open letter she wrote about it and gloating about rolling up at her funeral uninvited. It’s the very essence of Alice, callous and vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok (I don’t like football, so a time passer?)

What is your most horrified 😱 moment of this whole AE debacle?
hmmm, to think that "there could be only one"...
There are just too many and I agree with any and all that other Turds might mention.
(image from the TRO court docs)
1669065392812.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Same here; the open letter she wrote about it and gloating about rolling up at her funeral uninvited. It’s the very essence of Alice, callous and vindictive.
And same here. When I read that letter, any sympathy I'd ever had for her melted away. The self-importance of it was just maddening.

Reactions: 24
Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father?

Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why.

Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷

Despite ranting about him on social media

Sometimes things are complex.
It's in all the evidence submitted by Ioan, how he tried to speak and see them; she PA'd them to the extend they thought he didn't love them anymore, that is abuse in my eyes.

Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father?

Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why.

Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷

Despite ranting about him on social media

Sometimes things are complex.
It's in all the evidence submitted by Ioan, how he tried to speak and see them; she PA'd them to the extend they thought he didn't love them anymore, that is abuse in my eyes.
I hope Fizzpop isn’t here looking for people to “Slip up”. An awful lot of info giving and explaining.
I have thought the exact same thing, do we have a spy in HQ?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I think he may well of had a full breakdown, I mean I hope he didn't, but I'd be amazed if he didn't after what she put him through. I think that he may of hit a very low point when he was first in AUS, and that time there, was where he regained his strength and decided that he had to end it. B said that he told her he felt a connection to AUS, most likely because its where he had time away from mAlice to sort his head out. The man deserves an award of having to put up with her for 20 years!
Agree with all this, but I am afraid he has been a bit wet over the last 20 years. He could have manned up a bit before but I reckon he is a bit of a mummy’s boy, so would be hard. Seems a decent bloke, just a bit wet.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It’s perfectly acceptable for Alice to feel heartbroken about the end of her marriage. She can despise her ex, feel that he cheated on her, and rant about him to her friends from time to time.
The following are NOT acceptable:
1. Abuse said ex, his partner, his family, friends, and colleagues online and offline and by proxy (see Tony/Phoney and the army of FMs).
2. Actively try to destroy her daughters’ relationship with a loving father (her admission), lying to them and to the world that he doesn’t love or want them. She has actually said both things on Twitter.
3. (Related to 2) Causing unnecessary stress and trauma to her children with fantasy stories about their father and his new partner, making them feel unwanted, threatened, or that they are going to starve.
4. Contact ex’s employers in an attempt to destroy his career (a career important for her and especially her children for their survival).
5. Expect that the ex will support her for life, refuse to even consider work and instead try to blackmail him in order for him to succumb to her wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Agree with all this, but I am afraid he has been a bit wet over the last 20 years. He could have manned up a bit before but I reckon he is a bit of a mummy’s boy, so would be hard. Seems a decent bloke, just a bit wet.
What a way to describe a man Who has been subject to emotional abuse and coercive control. That a huge empathy bypass.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
For me hands down it’s that video she posted of Ella screaming and crying at Ioan’s house. In fact made us all feel sick and no one would ever post the footage of it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ok (I don’t like football, so a time passer?)

What is your most horrified 😱 moment of this whole AE debacle?
When we saw the court docs and realised exactly how she was treating her children in all this. When I thought she was just throwing a tantrum on social media it was entertaining, Poor Ioan, but he was an adult and was at least away from her. But I expected her to be mothering the girls. My heart broke for them that day, and now when she’s raging I can’t imagine what they have to live with. bleeping awful woman

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Another stand out for me was when she outright lied about the awful comments made about Bianca having MS. I won’t repeat exactly what she said but it was horrendous. And the “Bianca dream” tweet.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.