Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title courtesy of @Treacletrixter.

It's an absolute pain in the arse trying to find the most voted suggestion so I hope I landed on the right one.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread:

===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

===============================
When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks @MarkC1387 and congrats @Treacletrixter 🥂🥂🥂 great title 😂🙌🏼

Bianca is a verified 💫. and Ioan is lookin’ 🔥

Alice is going through a bit of a crises. As usual. Suggesting she cook her own food = total lack of humanity.

2B9A910F-CD4B-4876-9705-60F1C12D9CEF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Thank you @MarkC1387 for setting up! I wanted to but couldn’t find which titles nominated - I’m only good at loading up pseudo shopping carts on grocery apps 😂 Congrats @Treacletrixter ! Love the suggestions by several to lend a bit o’support to those “mAliced”. Waiting with excitement for the upcoming 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇺🇸 game. Can’t help but hope that maybe a certain Welsh father gets at least a little communication today given the match!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
C9AAEF19-4859-43A2-AD98-0ADEB833907C.jpeg

Only she was 30 not seven, her mother had heart problems and Alice brought her to Paris to have a stent fitted three weeks earlier (rather than wait for NHS treatment). So not at all the same all considered but that won’t stop her making it about her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1749257
Only she was 30 not seven, her mother had heart problems and Alice brought her to Paris to have a stent fitted three weeks earlier (rather than wait for NHS treatment). So not the same but that won’t stop her making it all about her.
I didn't know about the stent. So, not so unexpected in reality. Actually think Alice has a stunted brain, stuck at the age of 10!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I would love if Alice listed out the things she alleges that we could only know due to being connected to Ioan. So we could respond with screenshots proving that everything we know comes from her directly.

This thread really slows down when she isn't posting on social media, which is a good indicator of what drives us.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Thanks @MarkC1387 and congrats @Treacletrixter 🥂🥂🥂 great title 😂🙌🏼

Bianca is a verified 💫. and Ioan is lookin’ 🔥

Alice is going through a bit of a crises. As usual. Suggesting she cook her own food = total lack of humanity.

View attachment 1749241
I hope the crisis is that the lawyers are doing their jobs today and she's being held accountable for the police antics and DVRO breaches. I also hope there is talk of a custodial intervention after this past weeks theatrics that left many clearly concerned for the welfare of the girls.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I had to laugh at you fabulous Turds critiquing Alice’s creations.

I’ll save you the effort. They are bleeping shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I was right then ....the cashier didn't tell her she was $11 over because she now says she was paying by card ! The cashier would only say that with a cash sale.

Alice why so you lie so much ?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I didn't know about the stent. So, not so unexpected in reality. Actually think Alice has a stunted brain, stuck at the age of 10!
To have a stent inserted then die shortly after is pretty bad. That shouldn’t happen. The aspirins and drug eluting stents should prevent it. It’s actually pretty rare at least in my time it is. The stents open the narrowings so what went wrong? Blood clot usually which is prevented with meds. So for me it is a bit unexpected.

Reactions: 18
Can't cover an $80 credit card charge at the grocery store but refuses to sell her brand new Louboutins?

Sell the bleeping shoes, Alice. Stop this nonsense. You're just trying to shame your ex on SM into sending you money after you very likely overspent. Round up your expensive unworn pieces and go to Wasteland or Crossroads and sell for cash. It's not complicated. You'll get immediate cash in hand.

Christ on a bike. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
To have a stent inserted then die shortly after is pretty bad. That shouldn’t happen. The aspirins and drug eluting stents should prevent it. It’s actually pretty rare at least in my time it is. The stents open the narrowings so what went wrong? Blood clot usually which is prevented with meds. So for me it is a bit unexpected.
I know when my Dad had this procedure he was warned that there could be complications such as blood clots and possible heart attack. His was done on the NHS about the same Alice's Mother died. Fortunately his worked out. Looking a up mortality rates, 1 in 3 people can expect complications.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, she often says it happened out of the blue. I think it weighs on her mind that she took her away for treatment, it would mine.

Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t even believe she couldn’t afford her “essentials” at the grocery store. It sounds very much like that well-known heartbreaking image of the “desperate, hardworking single mother living in poverty who cannot even afford grocery items,” and I put that in quotations not to suggest that those mothers are nonexistent but to say that Alice is not one of those mothers. Sorry, I just don’t believe she was even broke at the grocer’s that day. She’s appropriating the stories of ACTUAL victims of capitalism and it’s gross.

PS, that Etsy lady who was attacked seems like a very cool, talented woman. I feel attached to her in a warm kind of way—she’s an artist and poet, too, and I love that she works with tarot cards. I mean, I’m not just sympathetic because we have stuff in common! I would be regardless. I think she might have temporarily closed down her shop? I’m not sure. I wish I could give her stuff from my shop and send her a nice little message. 😕💔 duck Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have just remembered to watch Cymru I’r Byd that I recorded from S4C yesterday…

I am reminded of the halcyon Ioan fan days, although I am far too old to admit that 😂

That man speaking Welsh is like listening to liquid velvet caramel flavored poetry ❤

I really cannot fault the lovely 🐝 for gushing about him.

He looks and sounds great!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.