Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!
I had to laugh as it brought back memories off me screaming my head off any time Ireland scores and i hate football. It's the country of our birth thing, brings out a passion in some of us never known before 😅🍀💚

She doesn't quite grasp that no longer loving her is a good enough reason to end the marriage like wdaf 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!
My narc-ex was a university and hs football hero (many records still unbroken) and I was never even remotely interested in or enjoyed that sport. We met after university days and he continued participating in several other sports - I so loudly cheered from the stands during games for all the team members that several players often told me they could "hear me". I was a "devotee".

So, yes, even some women enjoy and get overly excited watching sports - though I only enjoyed live games (no interest in televised games).

ETA: and there were no ulterior intentions by anyone in expressing the excitement, unlike Alice for the purpose of harrassment and embarassment of Ioan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has Alice been very quite on Twitter today? As she has locked her account and blocked me, I have no idea what she is up to.

Reactions: 4
Oof!
To think all my mother had to was say "shut up" and all I had to do was say "shut up". Only I did speak up. Then following the repercussions I didn't say another word.

It didn't make a difference either way. I'm still dealing with the consequences many years later. Neither of us consented to any of it either.

We all have our own experiences that we have been through, or are still going through, we deal with it in different ways, but sometimes the reality of this whole situation hits really, really hard. It can be quite distressing.

Also, I truly appreciate the strength of those on here who have shared their own personal stories.

Sending out peace, comfort and healing thoughts ❤🌹

ETA sorry if that doesn't read well. Too many thoughts, all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oof!
To think all my mother had to was say "shut up" and all I had to do was say "shut up". Only I did speak up. Then following the repercussions I didn't say another word.

It didn't make a difference either way. I'm still dealing with the consequences many years later. Neither of us consented to any of it either.

We all have our own experiences that we have been through, or are still going through, we deal with it in different ways, but sometimes the reality of this whole situation hits really, really hard. It can be quite distressing.

Also, I truly appreciate the strength of those on here who have shared their own personal stories.

Sending out peace, comfort and healing thoughts ❤🌹

ETA sorry if that doesn't read well. Too many thoughts, all over the place.
Yes, I couldn't shut up; I talked back, saying how unfair it was, how illogical, it didn't make sense, that's not what happened, how you couldn't assume, etc. The consequences were BAD.

Nice to know that I only had to tell him to shut up, to stop. Except when I did it got worse. There's a reason why my right forearm is covered in fine razor scars and it's obviously because I didn't speak up, that I was wimpy and that I was complicit in my own abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Hi folks. I'm the Etsy Lady (Janet). 😉 Thanks for your kind words of support here, as well as the lovely gal who sent me a heartfelt DM via my ChezBoyer Etsy Shop (and told me of your kind support). 🙏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
I honestly don’t even believe she couldn’t afford her “essentials” at the grocery store. It sounds very much like that well-known heartbreaking image of the “desperate, hardworking single mother living in poverty who cannot even afford grocery items,” and I put that in quotations not to sugges, that Etsy lady who was attacked seems like a very cool, talented woman. I feel attached to her in a warm kind of way—she’s an artist and poet, too, and I love that she works with tarot cards. I mean, I’m not just sympathetic because we have stuff in common! I would be regardless. I think she might have temporarily closed down her shop? I’m not sure. I wish I could give her stuff from my shop and send her a nice little message. 😕💔 duck Alice.
PS, that Etsy lady who was attacked seems like a very cool, talented woman. I feel attached to her in a warm kind of way—she’s an artist and poet, too, and I love that she works with tarot cards. I mean, I’m not just sympathetic because we have stuff in common! I would be regardless. I think she might have temporarily closed down her shop? I’m not sure. I wish I could give her stuff from my shop and send her a nice little message. 😕💔 duck Alice.
Awww, bless your heart. 🙏 ChezBoyer is still up and running. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So she wants to doxx people that have opinions. She will be the one that ends up in the jail cell.

Reactions: 31
Oh ffs!!!!
I log on twitter, see she’s going off and turn up to loads of pages here 😂

see you all in a couple of hours…. 😂😘

Her legal bod has probably given her a strong warning that she is off if she carries on posting impulsively and that the one where she falsely claimed IG hated one of his daughters was very bad for her going forward. At least I hope so. AE is floundering now. She has absolutely no impulse control, so problematical.
This didn't age well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have we seen references, we don’t just accept anybody you know!

Welcome @beck123 This role requires you to hit the ground running. You will need to be highly competent in multiple applications. Quick witted and quick fingered - for swift screen shotting before dirty deletions takes place. Research and investigative skills are a must - deep dives needed and a curious mind needed to keep up with the machinations of the main character. A willingness not to accept things at face value, to see beyond the obvious. A strong stomach, you will see and read things that will make you feel sick. Commitment to work beyond set hours to ensure that the issue is covered 24/7. Prospects are good, you will hone your communication skills, and bonuses are payable to top performers.Cooperation and strategic working with a team is key to the success of this team. There is a requirement to attend the annual Tattlers Away Day, which will be held in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, chaired by our CEO Ioan Gruffudd, with a special motivational workshop hosted by Bianca Wallace.
This is amazing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously? Blame the victim? She emasculated him. Sorry, get stuffed.
And you resort to rude and bullying language as I merely express an opinion on bullying?! Irony is dead.

Give it a rest with the victim blaming. He has told her to shut up now, happy now?
Of course I am happy he stood up to her and no need for such a hectoring tone. You clearly don’t get the subtlety of what I am trying to say, in respect of personal responsibility. I have great sympathy for him and what he went through and why I remain on here as I too am bullied by members of the group whilst expressing an opinion.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
How exactly did Alice win against her high school bullies? By being Daily Mail fodder that begs for money from strangers online and tags celebrities that never respond? Y’aaaaalllll, we should be scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tattle

Truly... it is the bazaar & the cathedral

Welcome novices
Keep sending the traffic here mAlice!! They’ll all find out the REAL you eventually and we will be glad to have them! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 What a spectacular own goal!

And you resort to rude and bullying language as I merely express an opinion on bullying?! Irony is dead.

Of course I am happy he stood up to her and no need for such a hectoring tone. You clearly don’t get the subtlety of what I am trying to say, in respect of personal responsibility. I have great sympathy for him and what he went through and why I remain on here as I too am bullied by members of the group whilst expressing an opinion.
I’m sure you didn’t mean to come across as you did but you’ve obviously upset some people and stoked some hurt there so I would suggest moving on now

my opinion.

B81C40F3-EC6C-4C51-B79B-D08E76A016C2.jpeg

oh god Marjorie is on the floor again. 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.