Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For LA people, would that cinema be the closest to AE’s house?

She said that youngest was on a play date. If that were true, I can’t see Ella wanting to see Pinnochio. A bit young for her?
It's for all age groups I thought (I watched it at the weekend) 🤦‍♀️ 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if this 45 day post first custody hearing thing is approaching. That would be around 25th Nov someone mentioned above? That’s pretty soon. Perhaps that’s got her rattled?

Are there any new court docs ?

Reactions: 13
I shed a tear reading that that day too. 😢

As for all this recent drama…. I hate it when I welcome a newbie into the fold, (especially one who has “seen the light”) and it turns out to be a FM! F*ck saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake! 😂🫣 Sorry gang . Let the side down there.
NOOOO!! Any newbie can be an fm or whatever we all know that, it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be polite, and welcoming. AE would love it if we started behaving all rude to new people.

Besides, I cannot stand those threads that become cliques of long time users and bleat ‘troll’ at every new person that roles up. They’re the absolute worse. Don’t forget that for every person taking part in the chat there’s another 10 watching. I think we were all very nice, considerate and patient and we let them show their own ass in all directions just by playing along.

That said the other one can piss right off 🤣 but that’s your average weirdo looking for attention. There’s nothing subtle going on there, just being a creep. There’s a reason those people are lonely. 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 45
On the other site advice coming in for fake NarcRage poster. Advising them to act impeccably! The irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The incident was 11/11 - might have been a different programme then
I'd guess it was a vehicle incident somewhere near there, rather than her actually being in there. Bit of road rage, DUI, mooning. You know, typical cuntish behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Presume she has locked her Twitter cos it was Monday and the lawyers had been in touch regarding breaking the RO.

Of course she can still Tweet about the football etc but she needs other ways to get her grievances out and attack IG so she’s been in the sock drawer again.

At this stage I wouldn’t be surprised if she did want people to suspect it’s her and drop deliberate hints. It’s the only way to keep the drama going and stay in the middle of it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
i'd be very careful to believe anything from twitter. that user has claimed many things about her and is likely a troll
I wonder if this 45 day post first custody hearing thing is approaching. That would be around 25th Nov someone mentioned above? That’s pretty soon. Perhaps that’s got her rattled?

Are there any new court docs ?
no its a hearing Ioan requested for 45 days after the hearing. the hearing is postponed to 15 february so this will be late march/early april

Reactions: 9
Twitter is not locked?! Do you mean you can’t view if you aren’t already a follower? Her last tweet was 5 hours ago, I think.

Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh people posting picks of Ioan and all over this soccer thing. My family are all soccer players - I have little interest tbh but what caught my interest was a little dog yapping half way through Ioans interview 🤣. Naughty BB.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have just remembered to watch Cymru I’r Byd that I recorded from S4C yesterday…

I am reminded of the halcyon Ioan fan days, although I am far too old to admit that 😂

That man speaking Welsh is like listening to liquid velvet caramel flavored poetry ❤

I really cannot fault the lovely 🐝 for gushing about him.

He looks and sounds great!
Sally, Can you put it on Youtube so more of us can see it? Please? 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bianca is verified now and her IG account just gets more and more popular by the day, that alone will have Alice in a tail spin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just my thoughts on the weekend meltdown.

Lawyer gone, house going, magic money tap being turned off, kids thawing towards their dad.

She may realise it’s all slipping away. Still don’t think any off that is what set her off. Ioan and B doing celebrity things is what sparks her.
What happened with Al's latest lawyers? Did she fire them or did they drop her as a client since she won't stay off social media?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
@Fuzzblip i'm sure if you follow the threads in the upcoming weeks or read back, you will arrive to the same conclusion eventually just like you did last night when you saw her in action lol
This person seems really dodgy. I'm still catching up after starting that annoying thing called a job but I gather this user has been problematic. Why do they bother.

WAIT.. Who are you? DO I KNOW YOU??
You made me laugh.

I’m just waiting for bleeping Jasper to show up ….

View attachment 1750076
And this made me howl so much I ended up in a coughing fit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
🧙 🔮 My guess is Ioan is applying for 50/50 - big E will probably refuse to go but it won’t make any difference financially because he can prove that Alice sabotaged their relationship and ruined any chance of coparenting and it’s unlikely a court will reward her $$$s for that.

If big E does go and starts making outrageous claims about him (would we be surprised if that’s already happening right now?) - same scenario. That would only be happening because Alice encouraged it. Her game plan for keeping full custody and living off the payments was too transparent and far too brutal. She’s an idiot. A lazy and callous idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.