Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that someone poking the bear after Al went off on the Etsy woman suggesting she cook from scratch?
I think people really believe she has starving children and no money. Didn't she talk about fixing the car last week? Someone who is really skint would be banging on about that and not having enough money to do it.
She is so transparent

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I do think that’s Alice on mumsnet now. It’s funny how she says Ioan has abused her online for 2 years. The Projection is astonishing. Also she went private around 30min -1 hr after the mumsnet was posted to tattle. She honestly didn’t think anyone would find it. Why would they?
This is what convinces me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Malice is a Grade A sociopath and narcissist (and bleep, obviously). Most women, after scream-raging to their friends and loved ones, would have thought ‘to hell with him; if he doesn’t want me, he must be a suppurating arsehat’ and would move on, pay attention to their physical appearance, health and fitness, look after their children, find another man and be coldly cordial to their ex for the children’s sake. Not our Malice: it’s always Groundhog Day with our Malice.
(Did I mention that she’s a bleep?)

I am not belittling what he has been through but in the same way these threads ask Malice to take personal responsibility for the outcomes of her actions, the same must stand for Ioan. His passivity makes him partially responsible for allowing her to get away with it for so long is my point. I don’t mean to detract from her monstrous behaviour though. Just my thoughts.

You can not equate child abuse to spousal abuse I am afraid. They are different animals.
Abuse doesn’t work like that. Narcissists manipulate, brainwash and gaslight you after they’ve lovebombed and sucked you in. Over time, in such tiny increments that you are unaware of anything other than a deep sense of unease, they whittle away at everything you are, destroying your boundaries and self-esteem. Then, when they have used up all your value as their supply, they callously ditch you and move on to the next victim (whom they usually have lined up).
I was in a fiveyear relationship with a narcissist who played through this abusive pattern. It started with lovebombing, moved on to devaluing me over something exceedingly insignificant, and became incredibly emotionally, verbally and physically violent. Was it my fault that I didn’t leave the first time I was struck? Should I blame myself for not having been able to pull away from someone who played so skilfully with my emotions that I didn’t know if up were down or right was Wednesday? Should victims be held to the same standards as aggressors?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s always the same pattern isn’t it. Alice is awful blah blah blah.. then trying like hell to make people turn against Ioan. Not because of what he’s done, we’re supposed to imagine what he might have done. How dumb is that?

I was quite enjoying the ‘Alice’s worse moments compilation’ shame they left so soon. 😂
This is what Fizzplops / Fuzzbobs or whatever does not get - the reasons we don't like Alice is that there is CLEAR EVIDENCE of her bad behaviours - it is not up 'for debate'. We have done pretty much what the judge in the DVRO case did - we have looked objectively at the available evidence - and come to a conclusion. Where is the CLEAR EVIDENCE of Ioan's wrongdoing? I do not think he is a saint and I have no doubt there are many things he did wrong in the marriage. But I see no evidence that he abused her, 'ghosted her', told her she was bad etc etc - that is all Alice's hearsay, not backed up by evidence (in fact the evidence disproves her hearsay - eg he did not 'ghost' her - he asked her to communicate via OFW and when she could not even do that he stopped all communication with her, and that was months down the line). There is no evidence that Ioan cheated - there is his sworn testimony that he did not have an affair and an approved statement from a mutual friend of I & G that they did not have an affair (I find it unlikely they did not have an emotional affair before he left Alice, but I cannot see any evidence to prove it). Other than that, nada. Alice on the other hand has provided reams and reams and reams of evidence showing her to be inconsistent, abusive, untruthful and mentally unstable with clear evidence of impairment from alcohol/drugs. And she provided all that evidence herself. And when given the opportunity to refute Ioan's allegations, and despite saying she had so much evidence to disprove his allegations, she did not put forward any defence at all and did not even show up to court. What innocent, abused person would not attend court to defend themselves? Only a guilty person who had no evidence would choose to stay away as they would be exposed. My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Agreed. When I’ve said something awful in the past I not only apologise profusely (and *straight away*); I examine my behaviour, thought-patterns, internalised and instinctive biases and make a change. It’s not that hard, really - it just requires one to be honest with oneself, and realise of what one is capable.
I found the whole FP interaction last night pretty bizarre (this is progress for an autistic me; before, I would have gone along with it in the belief that that person was speaking the truth). How can you read those horrific 113 pages (and the 73 in the earlier submission) and say impatiently, ‘yes, yes, I read all of that but where’s the proof?’ Do not examples of physical battery, mental cruelty, child manipulation and endangerment, sexual aggression and harrassment (the bare arse incident), endless untruths, declarations of revenge, destruction of a man’s character, behaviour that ranges from dismissiveness to utter dislike of one’s youngest child, contacting colleagues, friends and employees, revealing someone’s private health status, extremely vulgar verbal abuse, chasing after a young woman’s family and encouraging others to doxx her count as proof? As if IG would really lie in court documents! Come on. I’m not an IG stan - I thought he was pretty good looking when he was younger but too slim (I like my men built like rugby props), and I can’t get on board with the whole crystals-woo-The-Secret stuff. That’s okay, though: that’s my own personal opinion. What I do think, though (having survived a narcissist for a father, ex-husband and ex-fiancé) is that Malice is a Grade A manipulator, abuser, liar and sociopath. I’ll support anyone who has found the strength to liberate themselves from the clutches of vile and violent narcissists.

(Thank you all so much for your lovely good wishes and messages. Sorry that I didn’t respond - and that your emotional labour seemed unacknowledged; I’ve just been dealing with the worst clinical depression I’ve had in years. Tilly, Brie, Pearls, LuluGrace, Luloo -you’re the kindest of the kind. Let it never be said that this site attracts the worst people imaginable. I’m now on 150mg Sertraline to help with the crushing emotions and am trying to find work; I even, much to my sadness, have had to sign on because having zero money is just horrific. Hopefully everything will change in the new year: 2022 has sucked HARD.
Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava.)
Good to see you've come and had a quick gander and saw fizzpops in action! I was on Sertaline for about 2 years, due living in a horrific state od swinging from, panic, anxiety and depression. Am really sorry about the job situation too, everything always happens at once and if your prone to any of the above, it multiples it. You will get through this through, I just know you will. I have had time sign on before and it's not a nice experience, but you pay your taxes and are due it. Are you claiming for rent/mortgage assistance too?

I swapped over to Venaflaxline about 18 months ago now (on doctors advice) and seems to be working for me. I take 187.5mg daily (the pills come in 75 and 37.5, odd dose I know!).
I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for you, one step at a time, you got this x
Soon you'll be telling the depression to duck off!

You know what, these threads have helped me when I was in a really bad way in May/June this year, because some of the stuff was so funny, it made me laugh when I really didn't think I had it in me.
☮💗

Is that someone poking the bear after Al went off on the Etsy woman suggesting she cook from scratch?
I think so, it back fired on her tho, as a load of people came out for support for that lovely lady, that mAlice took her stress out on x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg, she is insane!!! (Thank you for pointing it out) I get genuine chills reading about her behaviour
Welcome to the Insanity that is Malice Evans - great to have you here! We’re a very diverse, supportive bunch: our unifying theme is that we think Alice is a bleep. As the TRO and PRO, her Twitter and Instagram and all her alt accounts proves. (I’d read the Wiki in stages, frankly: it’s incredibly traumatic to witness just what horrors Malice has enacted throughout the years, especially the last three.)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She stopped the "abs" a while back, it's definitely too obvious.
I came to the same conclusion as you pretty much instantly upon seeing the MN post. Someone is trying to be a smartarse, and failing miserably.
I think AE is sending her FMs on fishing expeditions. First Fizzplops comes on here ingratiating herself and then wants the proof AE said IG hates Ella. It's like AE knows she went too far there and wanted the screenshot for some nefarious reason. To claim it was doctored by Tattlers before the Court hearing?

Then another FM (or maybe the same one) goes on mumsnet on another fishing expedition on how to get revenge on ex. Malice is rattled by the custody discussions that are clearly going on (so they don't have to go to court on it) and is trying to both cover her tracks and find some tit to fling at IG to scupper his chances of getting 50% custody.

Nice try, bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hand clapping the cunting this morning. Trust me, it’s much needed 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Ioan has full custody she will absolutely have to pay full child support. And I hope it's an amount commiserate with what Alice would like them to be accustomed to. 🤞🏻
AE would just do flit to the UK and live off welfare. Ioan won't get a penny out of her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think AE is sending her FMs on fishing expeditions. First Fizzplops comes on here ingratiating herself and then wants the proof AE said IG hates Ella. It's like AE knows she went too far there and wanted the screenshot for some nefarious reason. To claim it was doctored by Tattlers before the Court hearing?
This.

Save yourself the bother AE. I am sure your ex’s legal team screenshot this or have access to your archive twitter timeline. Yes, you really did go too far.

The thread on the maternal site has been deleted…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Good to see you've come and had a quick gander and saw fizzpops in action! I was on Sertaline for about 2 years, due living in a horrific state od swinging from, panic, anxiety and depression. Am really sorry about the job situation too, everything always happens at once and if your prone to any of the above, it multiples it. You will get through this through, I just know you will. I have had time sign on before and it's not a nice experience, but you pay your taxes and are due it. Are you claiming for rent/mortgage assistance too?

I swapped over to Venaflaxline about 18 months ago now (on doctors advice) and seems to be working for me. I take 187.5mg daily (the pills come in 75 and 37.5, odd dose I know!).
I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for you, one step at a time, you got this x
Soon you'll be telling the depression to duck off!

You know what, these threads have helped me when I was in a really bad way in May/June this year, because some of the stuff was so funny, it made me laugh when I really didn't think I had it in me.
☮💗

I think so, it back fired on her tho, as a load of people came out for support for that lovely lady, that mAlice took her stress out on x
Glad (though that is not the appropriate word) to have a sister-in-suffering-and-sertraline… I’m even more glad that you’ve come through it, and that this site helped so much. Our community is a brilliant one, and has stopped me from feeling so alone and isolated (I’m as much of a shut-in as Malice, though for very different reasons: the place in which I live has suffered horrendously due to Brexit and Covid, there’s nowhere to go and nothing to do that doesn’t involve a 3 hour train and bus journey (I don’t drive), and a lot of friends fell away during the various lockdowns… so the warmth and camaraderie of this site has proven invaluable). The dole is awful, isn’t it (and so paltry, the worst in Western Europe)? But, yes - I’ve worked all hours, paid taxes and helped to educate a lot of fantastic young people. Just can’t wait to get more tutoring positions. What has slightly lifted my mood is that soon, I’ll be moving north to God’s country (Yorkshire) and away from my narcissistic, depressing, manipulative and verbally abusive father.
-I had a pretty bad reaction to Venlafaxine; twenty minutes after I took it, a red rash dropped like a veil from my forehead to my navel! I don’t respond well to prescription meds at all. I’m so glad that it’s worked for you, though, and that you’re in so much of a better place. I was really worried about you for a while; and, having gone through a very similar situation, I know just how much it hurts. But it’s such a relief when you wake up one day and think ‘thank God. He’s gone. I’m free.’
To keep this OT, I wonder whether Malice is preparing to deploy another ‘mole’ on Tattle in the foreseeable? The FP alt really stretched their credulity gossamer-thin; they’d ‘read’ the whole Wiki (hundreds of pages in an afternoon? I’m an extremely fast reader and it took me several days to go through it, due to the distressing material it contained), yet still wanted ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ re: Alice’s parenting? Sure, because screaming that you want your children’s father to die is so heartwarming… but that bit about being unapologetic re: their previous posts was the cherry on the parfait. With no evidence at all, they went after BW in the most vicious of ways - yet wanted infallible proof that AE was the bad guy? Oy. Vey. Squared.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seems to be a lot of dirty deleting going on with all these fake accounts. Not sure what the point of them is (to screenshot and disappear perhaps?)

This.

Save yourself the bother AE. I am sure your ex’s legal team screenshot this or have access to your archive twitter timeline. Yes, you really did go too far.

The thread on the maternal site has been deleted…
Was it deleted by the mods or the OP? Curiouser and curiouser…
Has anyone ever come across Gabbie Hanna? She’s an American YouTuber who’s been going for years; she wrote (“wrote”) a book of execrable poetry and, when it was poorly reviewed, cast herself as a victim of cruel trolls and lashed out horrendously at those who intelligently and methodically analysed her material. She’s said a number of really questionable things about Black people, gay individuals and minority groups, constantly acts as though she’s the most saintly and kind of individuals who stands up for the oppressed, while viciously attacking anyone who doesn’t think that the sun shines out of her arse. She grifted money from her fans and refused to provide them with content. She’s never wrong - like Meghan Markle (whom I’ve come to loathe for her insincerity, victimhood and pushy self-aggrandisement) she’s a Nelson Mandela, convinced that she is the kindest and most honest person out there… and that she never lies.
Sound familiar to anyone?
ETA - Louise Thompson is another one who reminds me of Malice. Lies incessantly, diagnoses herself with every malady in the book and doctor-shops until she gets the diagnosis she wants, does nothing for others without an agenda, waffles on about her trauma for months ad infinitum, is pathologically lazy, uses her child for content, treats her other half with disdain/as a fulltime babysitter, and has the self-awareness of a doorknob.
See, Malice? These two individuals possess the same characteristics, the same lack of self-awareness, the same selfishness, the same unfamiliarity with the truth… you could have done so much better. So much more with your life. Could have genuinely helped others, had you not been so self-obsessed and thin skinned. Instead, it appears that you are sending your deluded followers on fishing expeditions in order to obfuscate and diminish your own abusive behaviour.
Your EX husband is not paying us. His girlfriend is not paying us. We are here collectively to witness your batshittery and thank God that we are civilised, dignified, resilient and discreet. In other words, you’ve reminded us of what we do not ever want to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Glad (though that is not the appropriate word) to have a sister-in-suffering-and-sertraline… I’m even more glad that you’ve come through it, and that this site helped so much. Our community is a brilliant one, and has stopped me from feeling so alone and isolated (I’m as much of a shut-in as Malice, though for very different reasons: the place in which I live has suffered horrendously due to Brexit and Covid, there’s nowhere to go and nothing to do that doesn’t involve a 3 hour train and bus journey (I don’t drive), and a lot of friends fell away during the various lockdowns… so the warmth and camaraderie of this site has proven invaluable). The dole is awful, isn’t it (and so paltry, the worst in Western Europe)? But, yes - I’ve worked all hours, paid taxes and helped to educate a lot of fantastic young people. Just can’t wait to get more tutoring positions. What has slightly lifted my mood is that soon, I’ll be moving north to God’s country (Yorkshire) and away from my narcissistic, depressing, manipulative and verbally abusive father.
-I had a pretty bad reaction to Venlafaxine; twenty minutes after I took it, a red rash dropped like a veil from my forehead to my navel! I don’t respond well to prescription meds at all. I’m so glad that it’s worked for you, though, and that you’re in so much of a better place. I was really worried about you for a while; and, having gone through a very similar situation, I know just how much it hurts. But it’s such a relief when you wake up one day and think ‘thank God. He’s gone. I’m free.’
To keep this OT, I wonder whether Malice is preparing to deploy another ‘mole’ on Tattle in the foreseeable? The FP alt really stretched their credulity gossamer-thin; they’d ‘read’ the whole Wiki (hundreds of pages in an afternoon? I’m an extremely fast reader and it took me several days to go through it, due to the distressing material it contained), yet still wanted ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ re: Alice’s parenting? Sure, because screaming that you want your children’s father to die is so heartwarming… but that bit about being unapologetic re: their previous posts was the cherry on the parfait. With no evidence at all, they went after BW in the most vicious of ways - yet wanted infallible proof that AE was the bad guy? Oy. Vey. Squared.
Oh jeez, that reaction sounds horrible 😞
Covid brought on a horrible bout of anexity for me, as I'm sure it did for many others!
I'm glad that you are moving out, a fresh start will be great for you x
Yep, thankfully I'm much better than I was 6 months ago, I still struggle at times and have a habit of just bursting into tears, that could be PMT tho!

Back to the bleep, her twitter is 100% private again, think it's so we cannot gather any receipts. I was thinking the lawyer might have given her a telling off, but that's never stopped her before 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seems to be a lot of dirty deleting going on with all these fake accounts. Not sure what the point of them is (to screenshot and disappear perhaps?)
perhaps she is too lazy to search through all of tattle and wants screenshots with a breakdown of what the main posters in this thread think of her, to then be able to point out which "lies" the employees of Evil HQ are exactly pushing lol

Then another FM (or maybe the same one) goes on mumsnet on another fishing expedition on how to get revenge on ex. Malice is rattled by the custody discussions that are clearly going on (so they don't have to go to court on it) and is trying to both cover her tracks and find some tit to fling at IG to scupper his chances of getting 50% custody.

Nice try, bleep.
well, good thing is that more than one person takes screenshots
2022-11-22 12_22_27-ioa7twe2afz91.webp (1170×2532).png
Screenshot_20221111-192403_2.png
Screenshot_20221112_012622.jpg

2022-11-22 12_23_47-Untitled.png ‎- Windows-Fotoanzeige.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve joined to say what a fabulous bunch of people you are and how much this site has made me laugh over the last few months. It’s also made me gasp with horror of the behaviour of Alice. She is obviously a terribly unpleasant person with no morals or insight into her own behaviour. And that’s being kind!
I promise I’m not a FM and I must say if Alice is reading this site…take onboard some of the advice, it’s the only way forward. Otherwise you’ll end up festering in a pool of your own bile and cuntiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh jeez, that reaction sounds horrible 😞
Covid brought on a horrible bout of anexity for me, as I'm sure it did for many others!
I'm glad that you are moving out, a fresh start will be great for you x
Yep, thankfully I'm much better than I was 6 months ago, I still struggle at times and have a habit of just bursting into tears, that could be PMT tho!

Back to the bleep, her twitter is 100% private again, think it's so we cannot gather any receipts. I was thinking the lawyer might have given her a telling off, but that's never stopped her before 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was also petrified during Covid - watching what was happening in Italy while our government did nothing to protect us, and being trapped in an abusive environment that made me want to climb the walls. I don’t know how people are managing in China with the endless lockdowns: they must be absolutely frantic, poor people. What strange times we’ve lived through! Ever since 9/11 the world has got progressively darker - I just wish for simpler times…
Given what you’ve lived through, it’s unsurprising that you have a wobble every now and then. I certainly do five years on, even after excellent trauma therapy and EMDR: I think I read that the brain retains such trauma as a survival skill, a way in which to detect similar situations and avoid them. But you are free, thank God. I’m actually really glad that he left in the way he did - I had a similar scenario (my ex said one day, in the most casual of tones, ‘I think we should take a break’ and trotted out my replacement within three weeks. Thank God! I might not be alive otherwise!) - and it means that a) the abuse didn’t escalate b) their ‘hoovering’ attempts from the other side of the world can be ignored. Such sad, inadequate, stupid little people: they don’t possess one iota of the resilience we do. I think that’s why I’m in such sympathy for IG - well, you and I have lived it - and why I have such loathing for the Cuntess. Narcissists always think that they’re much more intelligent, subtle and capable of acuity than they really are: in reality they’re fairly average, dull and as transparent as a transparent thing.
I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall in Marie’s office yesterday… do we think Malice might have had a visit from the police? I can’t imagine that this legal team is going to put up with Malice for very long; the greatest shame is that the Cuntess is using IG’s money to abuse him through the courts.

I’ve joined to say what a fabulous bunch of people you are and how much this site has made me laugh over the last few months. It’s also made me gasp with horror of the behaviour of Alice. She is obviously a terribly unpleasant person with no morals or insight into her own behaviour. And that’s being kind!
I promise I’m not a FM and I must say if Alice is reading this site…take onboard some of the advice, it’s the only way forward. Otherwise you’ll end up festering in a pool of your own bile and cuntiness.
You’re most welcome here! How lovely that we have some new members. Alice has to be seen to be believed. Have you read through any of the past threads? Our doughty super-sleuth, @welp, has screenshotted all of Malice’s most egregious posts.
The problem with Malice is that she never takes anyone’s advice unless it benefits her warped psyche and monstrous ego. She’s at the same exact point as she was two years ago. She repeats the exact same words, revels in her perceived victimhood, is the centre of her own universe and is hellbent on making IG pay for having the audacity to leave her. She truly is beyond redemption, the cuntiest of all cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bore da 🌞 lmao So I recently received two haunted dolls from a friend who does paranormal/witchy/spiritual stuff and although I’ve worked with spirited dolls in the past for a number of years, these two are super unnerving and have been taunting me in various, uncomfortable ways for the past hour and a half, so seeing as I cannot return to my bedroom until I think of a game plan lol I am currently seated on my front step trying to catch up to ELEVEEEEN missed pages of this thread in temperatures that would make the HORNIEST of weewees crack off like a toothpick (34 degrees F/1.1 degrees C???). 😩 Next time someone tells you to “hold onto these dolls for me it won’t be an issue,” just fuckin say no. 💀

PS: This isn’t a horror movie type of thing lol—they’re harmless, they’re just messing with me and I want it to stop.

Plus people with drink and drug dependency don’t prioritise any relationship other than the one with drink.
I agree to an extent. People who misuse substances begin to prioritize that substance (for obvious reasons), but I’m just suggesting that we be cautious with the way we word thoughts like these because this currently sounds a little too much like a definitive statement and it shouldn’t be. I don’t know if that’s what you intended, and I understand if it isn’t.

When I was addicted I DEFINITELY wanted my Xanax, but I did foster a particularly powerful relationship with God that I held above everything else, even the pills. (That connection was extremely delusional at times, but that’s beside the point.) I’m not saying your statement is false but rather trying to open up space for the reality that even people who misuse substances are capable of prioritizing other relationships that can still be held as highly—usually not that many, mind you, but still. Even on Xanax I still loved my mom profoundly, and I still loved my God profoundly…just as much as I loved the Xanax.

I do hope you understand what I mean; not attempting to attack you or criticize you in any way! (I always appreciate your contributions 😀) I just don’t want others to read your comment and now assume that addicts’ only interest in life is acquiring their substance and not giving a damn about literally any other person in their life. For Alice…yeah, I completely agree with you. But there are some who don’t fit into that mold.

Have a great day, Treacletrixter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.