Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beck123

I’ve joined to say what a fabulous bunch of people you are and how much this site has made me laugh over the last few months. It’s also made me gasp with horror of the behaviour of Alice. She is obviously a terribly unpleasant person with no morals or insight into her own behaviour. And that’s being kind!
I promise I’m not a FM and I must say if Alice is reading this site…take onboard some of the advice, it’s the only way forward. Otherwise you’ll end up festering in a pool of your own bile and cuntiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
It’s bedtime here down under, and who knows what might happen in the next few hrs, so purely for the topic of the day I very early suggest (sorry @StoneMountain) a new thread title:
Another Plot Twist. Another Twitter strop.
In with a fizz. Out with a plop.

• Haha
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Not to me specifically because I've never spoken to her.

Yeah I know - but I have to say that just because he's is publicly silent, that doesn't mean he has been silent or an angel behind closed doors.

I'm still not buying the Ioan as victim thing, I'm not saying he wasn't, I just don't have enough evidence/knowledge to pronounce one way or the other.
How much knowledge did you have of Bianca before you went in on her in the DM comments?

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Why would she post using my name though ? Make your own fucking name up.
*It's not my real name

• Haha
Reactions: 43

welp

VIP Member
I get second hand embarassement for her. This is how she spends Thanksgiving week 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I didn’t mean to offend them. I just found it all a bit odd. And seemed to me like it was an expedition looking for something.
It took about three posts before we were talking about Ioan’s faults. I’m sure he has them. But it’s not a fault to leave someone you don’t want to be with. And you cannot give anyone an emotional remedy for that. Just a financial one which he offered. Most people recognise this and realise that anger and bitterness is just a poison you drink yourself.

Then of course we had the Ioan is guilty of something (not defined but it’s a “feeling”) and without evidence he cannot be proved innocent. There is no evidence because he didn’t do anything wrong.

NarcRage

VIP Member
@Fuzzblip i'm sure if you follow the threads in the upcoming weeks or read back, you will arrive to the same conclusion eventually just like you did last night when you saw her in action lol
It's interesting that even her most vicious flying monkeys (awf/rd) turned when they saw the full details and transcripts of her abuse in the court application.
Fizzblip or whoever you are...that doesn't turn you but spending $500 rather than $180 per week on groceries does?
I'm confused....

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So was that posted before or after pop fizz jumped on here asking for the "he hates Ella" tweet?
Someone's getting a bit worried about custody me thinks.

Alice should be VERY worried about custody. She likely won't even get half at this point. I actually think she's going to lose custody altogether. She is doing all the things that one is told not to do if they want to keep their children. She is being defiant and outright refusing to get work right now to help support the girls. She'd rather take to SM and beg strangers for money. That will hurt her in court.

MOO.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I didn’t like the whole ‘I won’t apologise for anything I’ve said’ in their first post. Some truly, truly awful things were said in the DM comments. This got my spidey senses tingling from the off. I was so pleased to see the turd challenges, especially from @ButterTart ❤ I really wanted to say something but you all had it covered way more succinctly than I could have managed 😊
Agreed. When I’ve said something awful in the past I not only apologise profusely (and *straight away*); I examine my behaviour, thought-patterns, internalised and instinctive biases and make a change. It’s not that hard, really - it just requires one to be honest with oneself, and realise of what one is capable.
I found the whole FP interaction last night pretty bizarre (this is progress for an autistic me; before, I would have gone along with it in the belief that that person was speaking the truth). How can you read those horrific 113 pages (and the 73 in the earlier submission) and say impatiently, ‘yes, yes, I read all of that but where’s the proof?’ Do not examples of physical battery, mental cruelty, child manipulation and endangerment, sexual aggression and harrassment (the bare arse incident), endless untruths, declarations of revenge, destruction of a man’s character, behaviour that ranges from dismissiveness to utter dislike of one’s youngest child, contacting colleagues, friends and employees, revealing someone’s private health status, extremely vulgar verbal abuse, chasing after a young woman’s family and encouraging others to doxx her count as proof? As if IG would really lie in court documents! Come on. I’m not an IG stan - I thought he was pretty good looking when he was younger but too slim (I like my men built like rugby props), and I can’t get on board with the whole crystals-woo-The-Secret stuff. That’s okay, though: that’s my own personal opinion. What I do think, though (having survived a narcissist for a father, ex-husband and ex-fiancé) is that Malice is a Grade A manipulator, abuser, liar and sociopath. I’ll support anyone who has found the strength to liberate themselves from the clutches of vile and violent narcissists.

(Thank you all so much for your lovely good wishes and messages. Sorry that I didn’t respond - and that your emotional labour seemed unacknowledged; I’ve just been dealing with the worst clinical depression I’ve had in years. Tilly, Brie, Pearls, LuluGrace, Luloo -you’re the kindest of the kind. Let it never be said that this site attracts the worst people imaginable. I’m now on 150mg Sertraline to help with the crushing emotions and am trying to find work; I even, much to my sadness, have had to sign on because having zero money is just horrific. Hopefully everything will change in the new year: 2022 has sucked HARD.
Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava.)

• Heart
  • Sad

AnneinHever

VIP Member
It’s perfectly acceptable for Alice to feel heartbroken about the end of her marriage. She can despise her ex, feel that he cheated on her, and rant about him to her friends from time to time.
The following are NOT acceptable:
1. Abuse said ex, his partner, his family, friends, and colleagues online and offline and by proxy (see Tony/Phoney and the army of FMs).
2. Actively try to destroy her daughters’ relationship with a loving father (her admission), lying to them and to the world that he doesn’t love or want them. She has actually said both things on Twitter.
3. (Related to 2) Causing unnecessary stress and trauma to her children with fantasy stories about their father and his new partner, making them feel unwanted, threatened, or that they are going to starve.
4. Contact ex’s employers in an attempt to destroy his career (a career important for her and especially her children for their survival).
5. Expect that the ex will support her for life, refuse to even consider work and instead try to blackmail him in order for him to succumb to her wishes.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
So I was right then ....the cashier didn't tell her she was $11 over because she now says she was paying by card ! The cashier would only say that with a cash sale.

Alice why so you lie so much ?????

• Haha
  • Sick

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
One of the direct or heavily implied accusations made by Ioan (in his petition for custody) was that Alice neglects her role as a parent to lie in bed watching tv and posting to social media.

Her kids are off school for a week and her SM activity is off the scale. That requires a slow handclap.

People might also want to reflect that if she wasn’t ranting in twitter she wouldn’t have an excuse to not parent. It is really obvious that loves wallowing in her cesspit world of tweets and daft plots. It gives her the sick jollies she craves and she doesn’t have to move on with life. Or even have a life.

Without this what would she have? Nothing. People can suggest worthwhile pursuits till they are blue in the face, she isn’t interested in any of them. This is what she loves. Attention, any attention and conflict all played out in her deluded fantasy version of life.

• Heart
I didn’t like the whole ‘I won’t apologise for anything I’ve said’ in their first post. Some truly, truly awful things were said in the DM comments. This got my spidey senses tingling from the off. I was so pleased to see the turd challenges, especially from @ButterTart ❤ I really wanted to say something but you all had it covered way more succinctly than I could have managed 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 41