Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
this is btw my fave minion tweet
Screenshot_20221123-104912_Twitter.jpg

yes, hun. This is EXACTLY why Ioan left his obsessive ex and why Alice will have a tough time finding someone good, thank you for explaining it so well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Guys, good news. I’m just off FaceTime with Ioan. He says that for EvilHQ, he is prepared to stump for an on-site masseur/masseuse once a month AND every other Friday it’s after work cocktails or mock tails for everyone on a troll/screenshotter plan.

Disturbingly, he wasn’t wearing a lot of clothing. Something about Welsh lessons? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ButterTart

VIP Member
You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!
Nah. That’s just someone getting excited about sports.

• Haha

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Ok (I don’t like football, so a time passer?)

What is your most horrified 😱 moment of this whole AE debacle?
hmmm, to think that "there could be only one"...
There are just too many and I agree with any and all that other Turds might mention.
(image from the TRO court docs)
1669065392812.png

• Sick
  • Sad

welp

VIP Member
Sorry, I don't understand your confusion.

I don't think everything is black or white.

I tend to look at the totality of things, from Alice's posts, photos, videos of the girls - I've seen lots of evidence that she loves and cares for her children
I'm not saying she's 100% perfect in her parenting but I think when it comes to them, her heart's in the right place
That is my impression but none of us are in the home with the 3 of them so no one can say for sure what goes on there, ie we haven't lived it with them, there, or seen it with our own eyes.

Do you think she hates them or they're going hungry or she hits them or something?
she loves them certainly, almost all parents do, but the issue here is that she does portray herself as a perfect selfless mom, that she isnt, veeeeery far from it and that is obvious

she is showing with the kids the same kind of behavior as she did with Ioan, e.g. posting the eldest despite her requesting not to, throwing digs about them in (especially the younger one is often portrayed very unfavourable by her)

then you have her very obviously denying a proper relationship to their dad, teaching them awful things (like emotional blackmail him into coming to te house) and it seems pretty obvious that she is doing next to none outdoor activity. thanksgiving and Xmas based on her SM appeared to be a non-event (the fact that she rants through the day on SM when the kids are there ....bad)

then the constant selfharm threats if they leave her, the very fact that she made all this a public affair with no protection

I definitely see it as neglect if you take posession of them the way she did and then lives this live?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

frobly-mobly

From the mumsnet post: "Any hints on what I can do to get back at him"

If indeed this is her, it goes back to the whole revenge mentality she has. Getting even, being vindictive, selfish. It's a never ending, destructive cycle. Look where it's got her in just these last 2 years.

Whereas Ioan has gone down the route of justice. The truth, righting wrongs, vindication and hopefully closure. A much more rational, and healthier, path.

I don't think she can stomach justice and the consequences. She's f'ed up monumentally.

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
Thank you to @curious km and so sorry was it veevee? for the US prices input, very interesting.
Sounds like I wasn't too far off then
I really don't know how much Alice drunks, I've picked up from her own writings that she likes wine - I suppose if you class wine as 'groceries' .. ! But that really would be quite dishonest ..

@Diamonds60 - hope I got the right person who said they were trying to understand how someone could be filled I by Alice!

Well ... I generally pride myself on seeing through bullshit and I usually do.
Maybe, as has been said here many times, I related to what she said due to experiences of mine with narcissistic/selfish men and knowing how they can drive you craycray.

There were things that always niggles, like her Trump Derangement Syndrome (sorry, not meaning to offend anyone or stoke political 😳 debate), her .. racism, basically - obsession with skin colour 🤷
All from what I see as her coddled , rich Howood ivory tower.

But I generally felt her to be a bright, expressive, verbally processing, creative, funny, loving person (bit like me! 😝)
Please - put those sick buckets away and pray bear with me ..

I have no doubt she 'loves the bones of' her children, despite the supposed 'bitch' comment etc.
I think she's probably not a perfect parent but I do think she adores them and I personally don't think they're neglected.

I was reading everything, including here, because I'm an obsessive, nosy, curious, people watching bitch.

Maybe it's just that now I've stumbled across over of her 'things' in real time on Twitter?

I understand how comments can cut and we can lash out when niggles or burned by things people say, but I just couldn't really get or empathise with the strength of her reaction for that particular comment.

Anna the jarringness (probably not a word) of that made my mind turn.

All very interesting.

Oh god, I'm sorry about the typos - my bloody phone, I'm normally really anal about correcting every little thing but I just can't be arsed tonight..
Many of us were also drawn in to her because we had been in similar situations. I recall reading how he ‘ghosted’ her and thought it was totally shit. But having been through an abusive relationship myself it became quite clear the ghosting was Ioan having boundaries.

She is lying to you that he left one day and never came back. There are tons of exhibits from over the months of how he was coparenting with her, at the family home (he had moved to a small apartment but was coming back to the house to spend time with them). The reason this stopped was the endless, endless abuse towards Ioan by text message and emails and in front of the kids. You can literally timeline what happened and how he did not have a full breakdown I don’t know. Leaving someone is awful for both parties but it’s not a crime. He’s also supported her for 2 years financially while she drains him of finances by refusing to cooperate legally.

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I know I have said this in the past so I’m very sorry for being repetitive, but I am torn to bits whenever I hear another piece of your story with your narc ex; it’s like fitting together a terrifying puzzle.

I hope you already know that you didn’t deserve ANY of the emotional and mental and PHYSICAL damage he delivered to you. I’m just reminding you because when my father attacks me I tend to “know it was wrong of him” in the far, far back of my mind…yet casually tell others that I somehow “deserved” having a butcher knife pulled on me, having the cops unnecessarily called on me, being punched, being kicked, being choked. It’s an Olympics-worthy event, how the mind flips and spins to somehow justify other peoples’ evil against us. I hope you sleep at night remembering that none of it was your fault. Had I the physical strength and his current address I would have fed him his teeth on your behalf.

And it frightens me, the threads of similarity I note between your ex and Alice. They would make an excellent couple if they wouldn’t annihilate each other with their own egos the second they made eye contact. Narc’s gonna narc.
I’m going to say ‘right back at you’. You don’t deserve an iota of it, not a single iota. You’re a deeply valuable and lovable person with all the gifts in the world. When I was in your situation I blamed myself too (also because he said ‘you make me angry… I hit you because you won’t do what you’re told. You have to obey me.’) Once on the outside one can see clearly, all the way to the horizon, and be at peace. Pissed off, yes; never wanting to see that person again, yes; but at peace. I wish I could protect you in some way. And I have no doubt that IG felt these exact same emotions. And feels them to this day when she abuses him via their children.
When I first stumbled across Malice I actually felt faint re: the similarities between her and my ex. Once you recognise that kind of behaviour you know you can never believe that person has better angels or acquit them of evil deeds.
I hope that you get to Wales when you’ve completed your course. And learn to know peace. You deeply deserve it.

can we have a picture of 😻 pretty please?
Kitten!! He has a name but is at present answering to ‘oh, for God’s sake’ :)
4520616C-2DF0-4F54-BB35-53B6A32BCDA9.jpeg

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Umm, this has to be fake right? @NarcRage she/ someone is using your name. I follow the AIBU post due to the funny thread on here.
It’s someone pretending to be Alice to get this narrative out there. They defo wanted it out there, that’s why they used NarcRage.
actually I change my mind. I think it’s her? The only people she can convince of her stories is mumsnet now.

So she wants to get back at Yo ? Interesting

She’s asking for ideas on how to sabotage Ioan for the custody

And Alice has gone protected tweets

Lol
67D8933B-1EC3-46D3-83C3-193768226806.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
The wiki associated with this thread is very comprehensive. No need to keep asking the most basic questions, especially if one is already familiar with the situation.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She started off well - made some good points to establish credibility and then ended up with this.

Fizzplops: Where's the proof she denied them a relationship with their father? Again, I don't know why she hasn't responded in kind, I find it mystifying, but I can't say I for certain know the reason why. Maybe she's a soft shite and doesn't want to go for the jugular with him? I dunno 🤷 Despite ranting about him on social media

Yes, it's gaslighting 101. The problem with Alice is that she's too soft with Ioan. Of course! How could I have missed that??

• Haha
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
If there are posters from here, who go onto to attack her on Twitter, I don’t get it. I have no proof or anything but I have some suspicions. Why would anyone want the interaction?

• Sad

plinky2

VIP Member
For me hands down it’s that video she posted of Ella screaming and crying at Ioan’s house. In fact made us all feel sick and no one would ever post the footage of it

• Heart
  • Wow

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
If there are posters from here, who go onto to attack her on Twitter, I don’t get it. I have no proof or anything but I have some suspicions. Why would anyone want the interaction?
Not to preach, but it’s a really good guideline to keep it on Tattle. Don’t interact with her elsewhere. She’s volatile. We can discuss everything here, no need to take the discussion to Alice. This is about her, not for her. 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BessieNessie

VIP Member
C9AAEF19-4859-43A2-AD98-0ADEB833907C.jpeg

Only she was 30 not seven, her mother had heart problems and Alice brought her to Paris to have a stent fitted three weeks earlier (rather than wait for NHS treatment). So not at all the same all considered but that won’t stop her making it about her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38