Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, we're not keen on your whining or lack of thought or empathy either. How about looking into psychopathy too?
I posted a while ago with something that wasn’t popular and felt a bit “got at”.

Surely people can disagree without things turning nasty? It makes for more interesting debate anyway, as long as we respect other people’s opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I posted a while ago with something that wasn’t popular and felt a bit “got at”.

Surely people can disagree without things turning nasty? It makes for more interesting debate anyway, as long as we respect other people’s opinions.
You are right of course that we shouldn’t be nasty. But I don’t have to respect all opinions. I am allowed to counter them. Or cunter the if it is Alice.

In this case most people were ignoring the provocation. There was no pile and I think that irks the poster more.

I‘m sorry if you felt got at. I hope when i challenge it is in a way that stimulates debate not arguing. I’m sure I get it wrong at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You are right of course that we shouldn’t be nasty. But I don’t have to respect all opinions. I am allowed to counter them. Or cunter the if it is Alice.

In this case most people were ignoring the provocation. There was no pile and I think that irks the poster more.

I‘m sorry if you felt got at. I hope when i challenge it is in a way that stimulates debate not arguing. I’m sure I get it wrong at times.
Sorry, but it was the complete ignoring of people's lived experience and pain being doubled down on that got to me. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Awwwe, it's awful losing a pet, because they are you best mate, but you just speak different languages !
My cat is so spoilt, my own fault, but I can't deny him anything, cos he's soooooo cute!
And yes cats do rule with an iron paw, I'm mean the Egyptians worshipped them and they've never forgotten it!

Back on topic...do we know if the kracken is awake?

I'm sure there has been some movement on the house etc, I know that date has been brought forward to February, welp kindly confirmed, but it the grand scheme of things that isn't too far away. Also maybe Iaon I'd having them for some time over thanksgiving (fingers crossed) plus she may have been told that its for the kids best interest to spend some time with their dad over Xmas.

Something is defo going on 🧐
When I saw that video of Ioan watching the football and Ella crying all I could see was clutter EVERYWHERE

Now, I know a lot of homes in America have the dark wood all over them, kitchens, doors, cupboards etc, but that doesn’t help “brighten” and he must stay in some chic hotels, so to come back to that must feel oppressive when you factor in the abuser with her phone constantly in his face!

Now he lives in a nice bright airy clear apartment from what I can see from Bianca’s posts, and has a nice bright airy new partner and life. Must feel amazing!

mAlice on the other hand has been left behind with all that clutter to clear/pack it’s a MASSIVE task and one she should have started ages ago tbh.
She’s now got thanksgiving/ Christmas and new year to navigate with the girls as well as doing all that and finding somewhere else to live before the house goes.

That’s messy in more ways than one.

I’m amazed she’s wasting time with all this tit but I imagine all of that isn’t helping.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

No one has to respect everyone‘s opinion, and they can choose to not reply. I think I said debate was good.

Im just not into online aggression.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
3:30 am here in the UK and Tone the Moan is up tweeting whilst it’s 7:30 pm over in LA and mAlice has started tweeting.

hmmmmmm…… 🤔🧐🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think this everyone-is-paid/Bianca-is-harassing-me-from-sock-accounts conspiracist spiral is where she usually loses supporters and gets noticeably fewer responses.

People who aren’t paying attention to most of this case would just see the recognizable trope of a famous husband who left his loving, older wife for a hot new piece and be like, “Oh, yes, that’s the most likely thing to have happened here, makes sense, Alice must be telling the truth, very common thing.”

What’s not a recognizable trope is the one where the celebrity husband and young girlfriend then secretly harass the ex-wife on social media and enlist strangers to help rather than just bleeping off to have a bunch of hot sex and forget the ex-wife exists while vacationing in tropical locations.

I enjoy when she starts with this conspiracy theory tit because it’s the part that makes casual viewers realize Oh, she crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I swear this KNOB has fallen off before???
Does this justify all the Panda Express?

DD32F831-31CF-4135-A112-52D7E5A3150D.jpeg

E61EDE7E-0C99-4365-8A49-F21BFDF9287A.jpeg

bloody hilarious story Alice I’m glad you warned me before I started reading!

Here come the Thanks Giving potato excuses! Yawn!!!!

B66A553D-418C-46D1-BD06-BDF8D7298251.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
How is that a funny story, Alice? It is just a very tiresome boring story about home repair, and either you’re so dull, you think that’s something anyone wants to hear about, or you’re desperate to show the reason you’re broke is not because you’re unemployed and can’t budget but because life is just so expensive and keeps screwing you specifically.

ETA: Ohhhh, she’s using it as an excuse to have a pathetic Thanksgiving so everyone can feel sorry for her while she pretends to be resilient, I see.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t wait until Alice investigates and finds out the reason everyone knows every detail of her life is Drunk Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How is that a funny story, Alice? It is just a very tiresome boring story about home repair, and either you’re so dull, you think that’s something anyone wants to hear about, or you’re desperate to show the reason you’re broke is not because you’re unemployed and can’t budget but because life is just so expensive and keeps screwing you specifically.

ETA: Ohhhh, she’s using it as an excuse to have a pathetic Thanksgiving so everyone can feel sorry for her while she pretends to be resilient, I see.
And also use this to justify takeout !! I can imagine her “rage cooking “ potatoes and pasta while muttering under her breath about Gilda and Jorge’s secret identities. Good gosh she is so predictable and sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.