Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the Abuser get any benefits if she hasn’t paid her taxes and NI here?
Yes, she would but only after a qualifying period, I think 6 months. She would automatically get NHS services if she declares she is now a resident as she is a British citizen. If the children came with her, she would also get child benefits. Of course, if she does have that 100,000 stash away ( 84,123.49 at the current exchange rate) she would automatically be disqualified from benefits until she reaches a certain level. She wouldn't qualify for a UK pension as she has not contributed enough (35 yrs) and they don't have a married pension anymore, you have to qualify on your own right now. There is no attraction to the UK, moneywise, to be honest, unless you have money already. As she can't live to the standard she wants already, going back to the UK is non-starter.
My parents lived in France for about 10 yrs and returned when they became too infirm to live on their own there. But they had lived in the UK up to their retirement age. The health service and benefits in France were much better but it was not practical as my 2 sisters lived in the UK, my other sister in Australia and I am in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said before but for me, it’s the fact that she’s filming it. What mother, at the point when their child is crying, keeps filming. And she continues to film while she calls him an hole. It’s all a performance and a nasty one at that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!
I barrack like that :) annoys everyone in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said before but for me, it’s the fact that she’s filming it. What mother, at the point when their child is crying, keeps filming. And she continues to film while she calls him an hole. It’s all a performance and a nasty one at that.
Ah but she was waiting in ambush wasnt she. And Im pretty sure the child started crying because she realised some sort of reaction was expected from her and not a positive one

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
If wife and kids can’t handle the hub standing up and screaming when the footy is on, well something is wrong. In my view he just wasn’t allowed, as it wasn’t on their terms and they rule the roost. It’s called control. As for filming, I think that went on for many years because they both knew the marriage was over years ago and knew they would need it. So they filmed everything. Imo he’s been wanting to claw his way out of that marriage for years and just mentally couldn’t.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
That is such a wonderful thing to say - I’m overwhelmed. I don’t think I deserve it (and I just seriously upset @Lulugrace which has made me feel utterly rotten and horrible and guilty) but I do, too, so pray for some good years. The first forty have been awful: I want the last half of my life to be gilded. And I wish the same for you; peace, happiness, joy, contentment, serenity. Xxx
You have not upset me in the wa you're thinking, so please do not feel bad at all, promise me that! You have nothing to feel bad about at all, you were brave and shared your story and my heart goes out to you, that's why I was emotional, because no one deserves to be treated the way you have. So promise me you will not feel bad at all, because you have nothing to feel bad for.

Love you 💗☮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m cautiously optimistic about Ioan’s relationship with both girls being good again.

Yes, they may blame him for making mom sad but they are not stupid. They will know things aren’t right and be worried about her.

I’m sure they love her to bits but they will have missed their loving dad and having a parent who can actually be a parent will be a relief after having had to parent themselves.

Not saying it will be easy or overnight but they’ll get there. I’m sure Ioan will have more sense than to grill them about Alice and they will realise they don’t have to tiptoe around him.

It would be wise not to force things with Bianca and just concentrate on the daddy daughter relationship but I suspect he knows that and always factored it in.

I hope they can rebuild their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here's the clip of AE being an hole for those who didn't see it.

Also I watched bits of this on the BBC iplayer. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0dd9bc4/cyngerdd-cymru-ir-byd

Why didn't they get Yo to sing? A duet with Bryn would have been lovely. Instead there were some pretty average singers.
I looked up this clip on her Instagram and it was one of 4 in total. In the 3rd one, you can see he is not happy at being filmed at all! I would say his reaction is excessive and maybe scary for the child. However, there is another video where he is in his underpants, reacting in exactly the same way and you can see Ella in the background, not in the slightest way upset. Not sure why Ella is so upset in this video but it was obvious that Ioan was devastated. The 2nd video is him giving her a hug with Elsie sitting on the couch in the background. Why did she post these and why did she continue to film when the kid ran off in distress? I would have dropped the camera immediately.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Warm hug received and reciprocated. We’ve both survived the impossible and emerged not unscathed, but a hell of a lot stronger and wiser. I’m so glad that I didn’t upset you too greatly - I’ve been in agonies for the last twenty minutes and was so afraid that I’d overloaded you with an incredible and unwarranted emotional burden. I will be much more careful in the way I present things in future.
Lots of love. Xxx
You haven't burdened me with anything, so don't think like at all my love. As you mentioned because you lived it, sadly we get blasé about it. I can tell what my ex did to me, like duck off a waters back, but when you hear someone elses story, your heart goes out to them.

So, get that agonie, worry, or stress out of your head, and think about the lovely road trip we'll all be having when we all get subpoenaed to LA 😉 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I looked up this clip on her Instagram and it was one of 4 in total. In the 3rd one, you can see he is not happy at being filmed at all! I would say his reaction is excessive and maybe scary for the child. However, there is another video where he is in his underpants, reacting in exactly the same way and you can see Ella in the background, not in the slightest way upset. Not sure why Ella is so upset in this video but it was obvious that Ioan was devastated. The 2nd video is him giving her a hug with Elsie sitting on the couch in the background. Why did she post these and why did she continue to film when the kid ran off in distress? I would have dropped the camera immediately.
She continued to film him to shame him. It is all about bringing him under her control. The kids just don’t matter to her. What matters is ultimate control over her possession. He knew she was filming it, he hated it, but what can he do? Confront her and have her go crazy infront if kids? She primed those kids to react the way she does. Filming is just another method to control

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If not already then very soon every little disagreement Alice has with big E will include threats of going to live with dad or calling dad. She’s over a barrel and she brought it on herself. 💅🏻

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
If not already then very soon every little disagreement Alice has with big E will include threats of going to live with dad or calling dad. She’s over a barrel and she brought it on herself. 💅🏻
And I’m here for it.

• Heart
Oh bruv darling - do you really think I’m being paid $1 an hour - I wouldn’t get out of bed for that (although admittedly it is a job I could do without getting out of bed).

I’m no mathematician but I’m thinking of doing some quantitative analysis on the correlation between Alice locking Twitter and cockbro’s increased usage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
I know this is bad but I always think of Alice with Ioan like Gollum with the one true ring.

‘My precious, my precious, you’re mine and if I can’t have you nobody else will.’

Obviously this would be Gollum who had let himself go and eaten a few too many pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh bruv darling - do you really think I’m being paid $1 an hour - I wouldn’t get out of bed for that (although admittedly it is a job I could do without getting out of bed).

I’m no mathematician but I’m thinking of doing some quantative analysis on the correlation between Alice locking Twitter and cockbro’s increased usage.
$1 an hour is still more than CockBro and AbusiveSis are bringing in right now.

Do we reckon they watched The Christmas Card on the greatest zoom meeting that never was and wanked themselves into a fury?
I’m not even sorry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It really is. Every time I’ve seen that video I’ve just felt so sad. He’s gone from celebrating wales to feeling so low in less than a minute
And that’s how narcs do it. Keep you on that emotional rollercoaster till you dont know which way is up and which is down.

duck ‘em all.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have we seen references, we don’t just accept anybody you know!

Welcome @beck123 This role requires you to hit the ground running. You will need to be highly competent in multiple applications. Quick witted and quick fingered - for swift screen shotting before dirty deletions takes place. Research and investigative skills are a must - deep dives needed and a curious mind needed to keep up with the machinations of the main character. A willingness not to accept things at face value, to see beyond the obvious. A strong stomach, you will see and read things that will make you feel sick. Commitment to work beyond set hours to ensure that the issue is covered 24/7. Prospects are good, you will hone your communication skills, and bonuses are payable to top performers.Cooperation and strategic working with a team is key to the success of this team. There is a requirement to attend the annual Tattlers Away Day, which will be held in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, chaired by our CEO Ioan Gruffudd, with a special motivational workshop hosted by Bianca Wallace.
And a meet and greet with Bubba Bear, pretty please Ioan and Bianca 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.