Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Without wishing to hurt anyone’s feelings we all need to remember that this thread is about Alice, she is why we are all here and it’s her that we are all here to discuss - nobody else.. it’s nice to share personal stories that relate to what’s going on, but the bottom line is it’s Alice we’re here for. Using the thread to post very personal info then shaming people for not tiptoeing around that is not ok.

Tattle is not a safe place. It isn’t. It’s not a therapeutic place either. It’s unfair to put these stories on us then expect us to navigate around them. It sometimes feels like the whole thread is being hijacked.

Sorry again if that sounds hurtful but I felt it needed to be said. My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Without wishing to hurt anyone’s feelings we all need to remember that this thread is about Alice, she is why we are all here and it’s her that we are all here to discuss - nobody else.. it’s nice to share personal stories that relate to what’s going on, but the bottom line is it’s Alice we’re here for. Using the thread to post very personal info then shaming people for not tiptoeing around that is not ok.

Tattle is not a safe place. It isn’t. It’s not a therapeutic place either. It’s unfair to put these stories on us then expect us to navigate around them. It sometimes feels like the whole thread is being hijacked.

Absolutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone on here speak to Hireath (might have spelt that wrong) off of here? I remember her saying a whole ago, she had a lot of personal issues ongoing, possibly an unwell family member, i was thinking about her early today. Also Claudiarocks, i miss her too x

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Apologies. I’ve posted a couple of personal posts last few days. Didn’t mean to derail or make anyone uncomfortable. It doesn’t sound hurtful to me 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
BTW, Alice knew about Ioan and Bianca's NYC trip and event. She's insisting she didn't.

A. She mentioned he'd cancelled visitation again. She would have been told why. He certainly would have told the girls why.

B. Her brother was commenting on the photos that came out from the trip and passive-aggressively putting Ioan down.

C. She has historically chosen to plead poverty and push the GFM when he has work events out of town.

D. It was all over the DM and Tattle and we know she is a committed Tattle reader.

She never lies? How embarrassing.
I think this is why she’s been manic lately. She’s trying hard to discredit both of them again, as she sees they’re both getting attention. Ioan got to present the gig, Bianca got a blue tick on Instagram. She can’t deal with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tell me you got a Twitter warning without telling me you got a Twitter warning…
Is that the first time the Tone has account went protected?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Does anyone on here speak to Hireath (might have spelt that wrong) off of here? I remember her saying a whole ago, she had a lot of personal issues ongoing, possibly an unwell family member, i was thinking about her early today. Also Claudiarocks, i miss her too x
I can go check on her! ❤ (Hiraeth)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this is why she’s been manic lately. She’s trying hard to discredit both of them again, as she sees they’re both getting attention. Ioan got to present the gig, Bianca got a blue tick on Instagram. She can’t deal with that.
I see mania as well. I see someone completely spinning out in rage and jealousy. It's consuming her. She can't stop obsessing about Ioan and Bianca. Anything they do she sees as a slight to her. Two years on and she hasn't moved forward at all.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Paaahahaha! See she has her uses 🤣
I can imagine her in prison. She would quickly establish herself as a Face in there. She would be feared and sucked up to. Big Al, and her signature vice like neck grip. People would pay her protection money. And give her extra potato rations. And the prison guards would turn a blind eye when she customises her prison uniform.

Why is that poor little girl wearing winter boots 4 sizes too big for her with a summer dress?😟
Kids sometimes like to wear random stuff.

• Haha
I can imagine her in prison. She would quickly establish herself as a Face in there. She would be feared and sucked up to. Big Al, and her signature vice like neck grip. People would pay her protection money. And give her extra potato rations. And the prison guards would turn a blind eye when she customises her prison uniform.
Bea Smith. I’m gone… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Since I jumped on the bandwagon from the poster who put the splitting book let me give context.

During the early days of the pandemic writer Neil Gaiman and musician Amanda Palmer got caught in lockdown in New Zealand. She's just a messy person who is just insufferable in a lot of ways like wanting to pay musicians with beer and hugs and not money. She's into punk caberet (ahem). She was very publicly documenting the cracks in their marriage. During this, Gaiman flew 6,000 miles to Scotland to get away from her and he "accidentally" posted a good reads list of the book Splitting: Protecting Yourself While Divorcing Someone with Borderline Or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Note - it is that author who couples bipolar with narcissistic personal issues together.

She is known for being super revealing about her sex life, her open marriage, abortions, money, all of it. She said she walked into a New Zealand coffee shop after Biden was elected and everyone clapped for her and NZ twitter clapped back saying NO. She gets people riled out because of her perceived entitlement and self important in the same vein as Alice. I've compared them before but as I said in another post -and as much is Amanda Palmer is not my cup of tea - she works. She makes music. And she is being a hell of a lot more in control than Alice.

I'm not really feeling the tone policing, I'm not neurotypical and don't think I need or want people to understand me on a celebrity gossip site, and don't feel like going down that rabbithole of what people should be able to post or not post. We aren't here for therapy, we are here for the lolz.
Thanks for giving me the background on it, no wonder I hadn't heard of them, being in NZ; and if I was at the height of the pandemic, I was like most of us, glued to the news, and trying to find loo roll! Yes in the UK, people were stockpiling loo role!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And you resort to rude and bullying language as I merely express an opinion on bullying?! Irony is dead.

Of course I am happy he stood up to her and no need for such a hectoring tone. You clearly don’t get the subtlety of what I am trying to say, in respect of personal responsibility. I have great sympathy for him and what he went through and why I remain on here as I too am bullied by members of the group whilst expressing an opinion.
And how are you bullied? By members of this community expressing their lived experience and how they feel blamed and dismissed by your words? I haven't noticed any bullying, just your dismissal of other people's hurt.

I really hope that you never find yourself in a truly bullied and traumatic situation but, if you did, I hope that your eyes would be opened.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.