Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one should be interacting with her on Twitter and posting here. Then there would be no need to defend anything.
Exactly!! Alice is looking for a way to discredit Bianca and if these same people are also interacting with Bianca on her social media then they need to stop it imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oooh, juicy! I wondered if he and AFP had split up.
I think there was news that they are getting divorced. Now sit with this for a minute

Amanda Palmer - who made a video breast feeding Trump - is better behaved than Alice when it comes to divorce.

We really are in the worst multiverse...
Literally 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's on YouTube!!! Thank you to whoever put this on YouTube with English translation underneath!!! Enjoy!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The only "someone" who has told her any information from Ioan's side is her lawyer. Who has probably warned her she's going to jail if she keeps this up.
It's hardly inside information and would be obvious to anyone with half a braincell

Reactions: 20
I think there was news that they are getting divorced. Now sit with this for a minute

Amanda Palmer - who made a video breast feeding Trump - is better behaved than Alice when it comes to divorce.

We really are in the worst multiverse...
Literally 🤣🤣🤣
But is she going to pay her lawyer or ask them to do it for experience & exposure?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s (legit) verified on Instagram, not Twitter.
When you click her blue check on twitter it says this - This account is verified because it’s notable in government, news, entertainment, or another designated category.

Yeah, AE is entertainment but for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
When you click her blue check on twitter it says this - This account is verified because it’s notable in government, news, entertainment, or another designated category.

Yeah, AE is entertainment but for all the wrong reasons.
I meant Bianca - she does not have a blue check on Twitter, I don’t think. She does on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
If you are here and publicly trolling Alice on her SM you are breaking the Tattle rules and just emboldening Alice. Please stop.

My opinion. ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Doesn’t that mean she bought her Twitter verification though? 😬

I deactivated my Twitter account - it’s truly a dumpster fire there at this point
No, it’s on Instagram. She got it because she’s so fabulous, gorgeous and engaging. ❤❤❤

They don’t give it on Twitter anymore for that which is a shame because she would totally get one. 💕 💗 💃

Let’s hope if she goes to Twitter she pays the $8 and reaches a wider audience. Her star is rising. It would be a shame not to.🥰😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or has there been an escalation in the number of sock accounts defending Alice (not just the usual 2 or 3 regulars) and also attacking Alice (not the usual AEA and C&S - new ones who all know each other)?

Why has this happened suddenly?

Reactions: 18
But is she going to pay her lawyer or ask them to do it for experience & exposure?
Or her conventions social media agent 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

If you are here and publicly trolling Alice on her SM you are breaking the Tattle rules and just emboldening Alice. Please stop.

My opinion. ✌🏼
I have a twitter and an Instagram neither of which engages with or follows any of Alice's accounts, real or sock.

Just stating.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has there been an escalation in the number of sock accounts defending Alice (not just the usual 2 or 3 regulars) and also attacking Alice (not the usual AEA and C&S - new ones who all know each other)?

They know each other? Strange happenings. I’m no longer on twitter so can’t see any of it

Reactions: 3

It is down to AE ramping up her twitter usage. She has 38k followers so some are bound to take the bait. That said, the vast majority of her followers are just there eating popcorn and saying nothing. She doesn't really get a lot of engagement. She does better with engagement on Insta but obviously prefers twitter because she can insert herself easily there into other convos.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.