Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This has made me SO fucking angry.... who the fuck does she think she is to take it upon herself to name somebody else’s children on social media. She chooses to plaster her family all over the internet. And she named this womans children because she had an opinion of a photo...!!!!!
Lazy, you fat fuck, the lady was right. The photos of you are awful....!! you are awful.... you lie about the size you actually are and you dress like a twat, hell, my dogs arsehole looks more attractive than you...!!!!!! 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬
Thank you for this. It was my children she named

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

LouisaB

Welcome to our 30k caravan upgrade , we upgraded to make our holiday more impressive 😎 think last years fiasco X10 , we are so living the luxury chavavan life .... although we have chosen to not take advantage of any of the facilities and have another euro shit trip instead

This years waste of debt
This chavavan has a toilet .... we don’t use it though/ we don’t know or want to empty the chemical bog

We have a shower ..... we don’t use it though/,we like to send the kids unattended to use the communal shower block as we can’t afford water, we don’t worry if there’s a perv hanging about as they are used to it

We have a kitchen sink ..... we don’t use it though /we like to send the cash cows to wash up in the communal block , again perving opportunities aplenty

We have an amazing full kitchen with cooker and hob ..... we don’t use it though/still using the same shit set up from last years disaster

We have air conditioning..... we don’t use it though/we don’t know how to work it and make our kids sit in the awning doing their homework and we all sweat our arses off sitting in the plastic tent or outside as we are too embarrassed to admit it doesn’t work, with greasy dripping hair as we are definitely not hot

Home schooling , although its now the holidays we have lots of school supplies to hand as it is a lot cheaper than the private school fees we owe and we don’t want to get fined for not sending them back as Nannas pension will only stretch to a river island spend up

new thread idea #116 all the gear and no idea

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

CheekyChappy

SHE HAD A BURGER FOR HER TEA!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Happy "Burger-For-Your-Tea Day" everyone, I'm dying!

burger-again-gif.gif

P.S. My burger was a very lot juicy and de-licious, I hope yours was too! ✌🍔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Sunshineandshadows

Ok so this is the bingo list I created before for tonights vlog.....everything ticked is the ones that happened.

- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm ✔
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle ❌
- 3+ exclamation marks in the vlog title ❌
- Drone shots✔
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' ❌
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' ❌
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around ❌
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hat❌
- Jace screaming every 5 seconds ✔
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up ✔
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair ✔
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing 😂 (im sorry idk how else to describe it)✔
- Anyone talking about 'HoW hOt It Is ToDaY'✔
- Soggy sandwiches and crisps❌
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true)✔
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera ✔
- Isabelle shown babysitting Jace ✔
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versa❌
- Isla says something no one can understand ✔
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' ✔
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearence❌
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are said by any member of the family❌
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tok✔ (half counting as izzy was doing a tik Tok dance whilst walking)
- Sarah mispronounces a word✔
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace ✔
- Esme/Isabelle mention twilight❌
- Isla mentions her Harry Potter Books❌
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. ✔
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album.✔

Says it all really about how predictable they are...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Impleo

VIP Member
My favourite comment under the vlog

Screenshot 2020-08-03 at 21.03.52.png

There's very little that seems to get to Chris, but hurt his man-pride and he's fewmin' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

garyowen7

Not to go full conspiracy theory on this, but does anyone else think that something was a bit off, and they may have been faking the 'thunderstorm' ruining their aircon or is it just me?

- No actual footage of a thunderstorm / rain (when they'd normally make a point to do so), just audio which sounds like it was easily ripped off somewhere else.
- Chris being all sheepish and explaining the situation far too much like when you see murderers overelaborating their alibi in a Channel 4 documentary (and doing it by the side of the road, out of earshot of the kids who will give the game away).
- Sarah and Isabelle not mentioning the so-called 'severe thundestorm' at the start when surely they would have done if it was that bad.

Can't help but think Chris simply broke the aircon, causing it to leak, so he filmed a bit of it and blamed it on the 'thunderstorm' - either just for us Tattlers to avoid any mocking for breaking it, or for the insurance. Or both.

Can anyone find out if it was actually a thunderstorm on the night in question where they were staying?

Edit: Plus, if you watch it back, Chris mixes up his own story. First, he says the aircon was 'on max all night' because it was really hot, and then in the next breath he says they're 'hopefully' going to get it on today, because they didn't use it the day before, and it 'wasn't that bad' in the evening. So, he's definitely lying about something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 64

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Completely off topic but I watched their birth of Jace vlog. I'm currently overdue. I love my husband but if he dragged me backwards in a wheelchair whilst mugging for the camera and yodelling "yeah man you've got this' he would get a divorce on the fucking spot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
From Georgie from fizz family... View attachment 202176
This is absolutely laughable. Mia recently posted a bikini try on video. And we all know the dangers of posting this type of content in YouTube creates. She also posted a video titled Asking my dad to get my nipple pierced!
she doesn’t call Darren dad, she says Darren.
very creepy title in my opinion. A lot of the things they themselves post to YouTube is not great when you think about privacy issues and their kids ages. So maybe she should spend some time thinking closer to home. I stopped watching them long ago.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Lazy will be like Pam on Gavin and Stacey who pretends she’s vegetarian but consumes meat when no one is looking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
calling out peoples kids is a fucking liberty. i know you read here you absolute heffe, just know that you are absolutely disgusting and karma will see you later. a disgusting lowlife bitch with a dirty groomer for a husband

• Heart
Reactions: 58

thegreencow

VIP Member
EMBARRASSING POOL CHANGING ROOM INCIDENT! VANLIFE EUROPE 2020

Vlog starts with a montage of the girls on the caravan site's slides and Isla cuddled up to Jace.

Isls is cuddling a sleeping Jace with 'twinkle twinkle little star' playing in the background. It's the cutest thing Lazy every did see. 'Twinkle twinkle send you to sleep darlin'. They're waiting for Creepy to shower and get ready for the day so they can go to the shop, get food and have some fun for the rest of the day. Lazy has no eye makeup on because they will hopefully be going swimming soon. Creepy shouts that he couldn't start getting ready until Lazy got back with Jace. Lazy says Creepy always has an excuse.

Footage of driving. Creepy moans that uploading daily when you're travelling is a challenge; there's no signal or working wifi at the campsite so they're in the local town to tap some 4G, which he has found so the vlog is rendering in the car and then they're going to upload it. Whilst that's happening they're 'hitting up' Lidl. Creepy is told he's not allowed to film.

Back at the caravan Lazy moans Lidl wasn't great because they didn't have much in so they went to the French supermarket around the corner and got bits from there. Lazy shows what they've bought. She found it hard to find vegetarian food and was surprised at the existence of vegetarian meatballs. They have lots of vegetarian burgers and sausages because they're planning on having a barbeque tonight. She seems to forget what peppers are called and shows the tiny amount of fruit/veg they have. She shows Creepy some haribo shampoo. Lazy goes to put everything away in the fridge and realises they already had burgers. Esme was sad that they're not eating meat anymore because it means she can't have chicken kievs so lazy has found some vegetarian ones.

The girls go on the water slides and Lazy passes Jace a bottle of water. Creepy lurks at the side of the swimming poo and says the sky doesn't look good. Lazy says they got lucky and it looks like the thunderstorm has missed them.

They've finished at the swimming pool and Isabelle says they're about to have a shower and wash their faces before returning to the caravan for a barbeque. Isabelle says they have an issue because Esme has forgotten her clothes at the caravan so she's going to have to walk past everyone in her small tower because they only took small towels with them which is stupid. Isabelle has suddenly remembered how funny the vlog was when she was singing and she ran down the corridor to see loads of ifam. She asks the girls if they should do it again. Esme says no and Isabelle starts freaking out about a bug. Lazy films Jace playing with his dinosaurs and saying uh-oh.

Lazy makes pig noises back at the caravan as Jace plays with his toys. She makes a moo noise. Footage of the camp fire, Isabelle's notebook and the girls writing their reviews of the campsite. Music plays as they write.

Lazy tells us that whilst Jace is playing and Creepy is cooking and the girls are writing; she is going to set up a camping chair for Jace. The girls laugh at how small it is but Lazy thinks it's perfect.

Creepy says the plant burgers look amazing and smell better than the plant burgers. Littul man sits at his chair with his half a burger and tomatoes. Esme does a very dramatic 'best burger I've ever tasted in my life' to convince us they love being vegetarian. Esme is publicly wearing her school leavers' hoodie on the vlog so I guess they've left the private school.

Isabelle whispers and Esme is screeching. Isla runs to catch up with them. Esme screeches that its not late but it's very quiet. Timelapse of the girls washing their face and brushing their teeth in the shower block. Something wrong with the bathroom in the caravan? Isla makes faces to the camera and Isabelle says they're heading back to the caravan to read. Esme says she has news but I'me very distracted by the brat in the background making faces to the camera. Anyway, Esme proceeds to tell us that the new Twilight movie is coming out on Netflix and there will be a new book next year. Isabelle says they'll see us tomorrow at 5pm. I wouldn't bet on it.

End of vlog... finally

A special mention, one year on. State of her 🤮
Capture3.PNG
Capture10.PNG

Capture9.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Thanks for reading, I'm off to order a burger

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

garyowen7

Also, it was only a few months ago (during the early days of COVID no-less) that Sarah filled an entire bucket full of milk (even though she pretended it wasn't milk on Instagram when she caught out, yet another lie) just so that Jace could have a weird and creepy bath photo for the gram. Totally clueless and borderline psychopaths.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
I can't imagine how unstable and stressful life must be for Ingham girls.
One moment your parents are talking about new house, hyping you about your new room and next thing you know they say there is no new house and you are travelling around Europe in a small caravan crammed in a tight place.
Without any warning, your parents take you off school.
One day your mum is making big deal about a cheese and ham pasty and spam and suddenly they are not allowed to eat meat and are vegetarian. Have they discussed this with the girls and explained why they are doing this and made sure they are ok with it?
Another thing is not being able to actually explore the places they visit but sit in the car/motor home and see their dad throw a fit over vlog/ mum engage in petty fights online, not to forget passive aggressive digs the parents make at each other.

And oh momentous life they lead everyday, same starting 'goood morning ifam' , same lame pools, playing with dolls and making tik toks and looking after their baby brother. No one on one time with Mum/dad, meeting new friends or even maintaining friendships with their school friends. I truly feel sorry for the kids

Lazy and Creepy have a nice house and had the ability to provide a good stable life for the children and yet they choose to blow it away. 😠

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Charmball

VIP Member
Nice title 🤢

Seriously, Sarah. Step up as a mother and protect your eldest daughter from the attention your husband will be attracting for her. For the love of god.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Oh here we go 🙄

- Let's see what they have to say about pretending to be veggie.

- Parents nowhere to be seen again, whilst Isabelle and Esme play "mum".

- No idea what Isla just said. Sunshineandshadows will be ticking off a lot on their bingo card today.

- More waterslides. This trip is a very lot educational so far.

- Why aren't you going in the pool with Jace? He clearly wants to go in. You're just once again shoving food his way to keep him quiet.

- Do we really need half the vlog to be filled with the girls going down the same waterslide over and over again? Oh wait, they're in swimsuits. Of course we need it.

- Creepy editing close up shots of his hair out perfectly.

- "it's been lovely weather" except that storm that didn't happen the other day, right? 😉

- If you feel that bad about the tent, why are you filming it?

- Never loved wasps more. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. Hahahahahahaha. Karma is real.

- Is that not a hornet?

- Veggie for health reasons. Kind of doesn't count when you consume tons of sugar each day.

- If you really cared about the treatment of animals, you'd be vegan.

- What about the treatment of the child slaves in China that make your blankets?

- If you care about the treatment of animals so much, then where is your dog?? Answer us that one, Lazy.

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
that’s tomorrow’s vlog because they realise the ifam are getting fed up of watching the kids on water slides and need some drama ‘Dad rushed to french hospital as foot is hanging off’
Ah but does he know all da codes français?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54